*Thanks for the credit TII:

<!-- m -->http://exploringthehoax.wordpress.com/2 ... ou-dig-it/<!-- m -->

(*sarcasm)
  • sailyasailya Posts: 82
    Thank you so much,TS!
    Brilliant plan!!!
    Michael, you are a genius!!!
    I'm in paradise now.
    How wonderful life is now you're in the world. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    L.O.V.E.&PEACE
    GOD BLESS ALL:)
  • MJ FranzMJ Franz Posts: 18
    Thank you very much TS.
    I've always supposed that was all planned... but, wow, in this meticolous way... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I'm really proud to be a Michael Jackson fan. <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

This is the greatest show of all time!!!
    and
    "the greatest demonstration of freedom"!

Thank you Michael for this great adventure.
    Thank you TS for helping us to walk through it.

L.O.V.E.
  • Thanks TS!! and how are You Yourself in all of this?
    Thanks for all Your work always and this post,
    so so very much to think about and process !!
    But one thing is so so very True and I am repeating what many here have already written but it could be said again and again and it wouldn't be enough
    'Michael Jackson Pure Genius!!
    Born A Genius, still a Genius and always will be a pure Genius!!
    There is just no one word or even words that can give Michael the respect he deserves!
    and illustrate his transcending brilliance!!
    Everytime I wacth him perform or hear his words whether spoken or sung and his just amazing being, his presence , I am in awe and at the same time taken on a moving and emotionally connected journey!!
    Always filled with L.O.V.E so much L.O.V.E!!
    So thanks again TS and to You Michael You truly 'Rock my World' and leave me' Speechless'
    and like some others ahve said You have in parts of life/ or our world, been horribly misunderstood and not given credit where credit ..so much credit is deserved!!
    so when You return I hope this is given to You and more, much more and so rightly so!!
    You have always been 'All for L.O.V.E'!!!
    lots of love to You and take care !!
    Ts thank You again and look forward to hearing from You soon!!
    all my love and peace and light to everyone,wishing happiness to one and all and L.O.V.E!! SO MUCH L.O.V.E!!
    love and hugs
    MIchelle
    xoxoxo <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    TS You sound like someone who might appreciate recent discoveries about TIME and SPACE.

So, check this out:

<!-- m -->http://www.princeton.edu/main/news/arch ... topstories<!-- m -->

Very interesting. You might want to read this one as well...it's a bit long but well worth the read. I think it ties in greatly with MJ and everything TS has been pointing us towards.

http://www.universeofsuccess.com/why-is-time-speeding-up.html

TS...thanks for another enLIGHTening update. Awaiting more...
  • Thnak si TS tanto.
  • InhalibInhalib Posts: 170
    oK, so.. Mj was not only a genius in areas such as music, filming, singing, dancing.. he was ALSO a genius of numerology? .. c'mon! I love Michael and yes he was out of this world.. but... are you kidding? a hoax planned with details in years, months, days, hours, minutes and noooow.. even seconds!
    I just don't understand you people that choose to believe in TS, is fione for me but if you wanna believe in something you need to know when is wrong too.. I do it with this hoax in wich I believe!! When I see something wrong I say it!... here we have a TS that OBVIIOUSLY has grown up in the numbers things because we find in the 9 part of his first post a TS that plays with numbers the way he wants "substract 3 from the first digit and then add it to the las one and .. wha we got?".. But insted now we see a TS that is giving us a warning that not all the numbers can turn in the one we want.. and he proves you that.. with an example of searching three 7' and stoping there!! --
    I just.. This is it for me with TS.. I wish you all love and kisses and cuddles ad everything you want with this TS that.. IMHO if he is an informer, then has nothing to hide of or being afraid of, but instead he preffers to be an anonymous person quoting bible and doing maths. BTW: where I live, if you call 911 you can have a response right away or you can never be answered, it depends on how busy the lines are! so.. Michael was not only a genius in music, singing, dancing, movies, nomerology, etc.. but also!! in knowing how many attendants are working in the 911 and aaaalso, how many accidents have been occured in those minutes so the call could be answered in less than a minute.. otherise he would have to wait for another combination of dates and numbers.
    pfffffffffff
    Lots of L.O.V.E, and give some credits to bec and the rest of the forum that feeds a big part of your post.. a LOT! (in case you, TS, read some of the thankfull post that this people leaves to you)
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    i have said lots of times in posts i have done......micheal is a genius................and lets face it he has had plenty of time to plan this since his last tour.........and he is very underestimated as a person......he has my utmost respect and loyalty...........xxxxx....from diane
  • oK, so.. Mj was not only a genius in areas such as music, filming, singing, dancing.. he was ALSO a genius of numerology? .. c'mon! I love Michael and yes he was out of this world.. but... are you kidding? a hoax planned with details in years, months, days, hours, minutes and noooow.. even seconds!
    I just don't understand you people that choose to believe in TS, is fione for me but if you wanna believe in something you need to know when is wrong too.. I do it with this hoax in wich I believe!! When I see something wrong I say it!... here we have a TS that OBVIIOUSLY has grown up in the numbers things because we find in the 9 part of his first post a TS that plays with numbers the way he wants "substract 3 from the first digit and then add it to the las one and .. wha we got?".. But insted now we see a TS that is giving us a warning that not all the numbers can turn in the one we want.. and he proves you that.. with an example of searching three 7' and stoping there!! --
    I just.. This is it for me with TS.. I wish you all love and kisses and cuddles ad everything you want with this TS that.. IMHO if he is an informer, then has nothing to hide of or being afraid of, but instead he preffers to be an anonymous person quoting bible and doing maths. BTW: where I live, if you call 911 you can have a response right away or you can never be answered, it depends on how busy the lines are! so.. Michael was not only a genius in music, singing, dancing, movies, nomerology, etc.. but also!! in knowing how many attendants are working in the 911 and aaaalso, how many accidents have been occured in those minutes so the call could be answered in less than a minute.. otherise he would have to wait for another combination of dates and numbers.
    pfffffffffff
    Lots of L.O.V.E, and give some credits to bec and the rest of the forum that feeds a big part of your post.. a LOT! (in case you, TS, read some of the thankfull post that this people leaves to you)

By the way, TS said that the seconds WERE NOT planned. According to TS, they called 911 at 12:21, and it was answered at 12:21 (and four seconds). It could've been answered anytime between 12:21 and 12:22
    @Inhalib

When you plan such a BIG thing, for decades... don't you think that there may have been a Plan B?

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    WoW!!!!!!!!! I'm so amazed!!! Finally I had enough proof to trust TS 100%!!! Thank you for giving us such certain proofs TS! People must be blind or out of their minds if they still hesitate about you! WHAT A PERFECT PLAN THIS IS! Pls tell Michael that WE WILL BE THERE FOR HIM! WE'RE SO READY TO FIGHT THE EVIL! PLS TELL HIM HIS ARMY OF LOVE IS WAITING FOR HIM TO COME BACK AND LEAD HIS ARMY! WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL!

And after I read all of your posts, now I understand that actually there never has been a delay about the comeback date. Michael planned everything so well and of course he did plan the come back date so long before he started the hoax <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> He wasn't going to come back at Halloween or at January 25th. He was going to come back at the 4th of July and he is still. That's the reason why you wrote update 1. If he was going to come back in January, why would you write 1 for your update. You knew that he wasn't going to come back. And TS, you make an update per month, so we will have 7 Updates until July :) What a PERFECT PLAN! I Loved It! Thank you so much for your hard work!
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    TS, Thank you for the update. I know the Biblical references are an integral part of all this but I do find myself mentally switching off when they are included. It's the same thing when I listen to talk radio, as soon as someone starts quoting from any religious book I press the off button. The remainder of it is very engaging and I look forward to the next one.
  • When is the last part (4d) coming?
    When is the last part (4d) coming?

As Puff said in our italian forum, at 2.26? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • WillaWilla Posts: 24
    BeThe Change wrote:
    Very interesting. You might want to read this one as well...it's a bit long but well worth the read. I think it ties in greatly with MJ and everything TS has been pointing us towards.

http://www.universeofsuccess.com/why-is-time-speeding-up.html

TS...thanks for another enLIGHTening update. Awaiting more...[/quote]

I really liked this part of that article:
    "What this means effectively is that those of us living with thoughts of fear and trepidation, will manifest just that into their lives causing untold pain. However, those of us feeling happy and positive will manifest only love and joy into their lives. It’s all about choice, and it’s your choice to make, nobody can make it for you."

(I say Thanks too TS - looking forward to 4(d) <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • When is the last part (4d) coming?

As Puff said in our italian forum, at 2.26? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I don't understand <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    When is the last part (4d) coming?

I don't understand <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

You have to watch the time TS posted the updates:

4a: 11.59 pm (3-9) - 999
    4b: 1.11 am (3-11) - 111 is 7 in binary
    4c: 12.21 (3-12) - 12.21 is the time of 911 call
    4d: ??? (13-3) - 1+3+3=7 maybe he will post at the "death time" so 2.26 p.m.?

(Sorry for my bad english )

Hugs and kisses
    (Thanks to Puff for the suggestion)
  • mjgirl86mjgirl86 Posts: 316
    You have to watch the time TS posted the updates:

4a: 11.59 pm (3-9) - 999
    4b: 1.11 am (3-11) - 111 is 7 in binary
    4c: 12.21 (3-12) - 12.21 is the time of 911 call
    4d: ??? (13-3) - 1+3+3=7 maybe he will post at the "death time" so 2.26 p.m.?

(Sorry for my bad english )

Hugs and kisses
    (Thanks to Puff for the suggestion)

This is very enlightening, thanks for this!
  • Maybe Update #4d will come at 7 o'clock (pacific time, in LA)

March 13th = 3/13
    3+1+3 = 7
  • InhalibInhalib Posts: 170
    @Thecheetoman
    ok, sorry about the seconds, but it was sarcastic.. if you read my post until the end you will see that I said that at least in my country 911 doesn't answer your calls always between a minute, it depends on how many calls they are having in that preciselly moment. But as I said.. is fine for me if people wanna believe in him.. some people thinks that I am crazy believeing Michael is alive and here I am.. is good that people believes in whatever they want (religion, family, themselves, etc)
    @Inhalib

When you plan such a BIG thing, for decades... don't you think that there may have been a Plan B?

yes, of course.. when you believe that it has been planned for decades it fits perfectly well to think that they have even a plan Z.

thanks to both of you for not being agressibve in your response <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Lots of L.O.V.E !
  • @Thecheetoman
    ok, sorry about the seconds, but it was sarcastic.. if you read my post until the end you will see that I said that at least in my country 911 doesn't answer your calls always between a minute, it depends on how many calls they are having in that preciselly moment. But as I said.. is fine for me if people wanna believe in him.. some people thinks that I am crazy believeing Michael is alive and here I am.. is good that people believes in whatever they want (religion, family, themselves, etc)
    @Inhalib

yes, of course.. when you believe that it has been planned for decades it fits perfectly well to think that they have even a plan Z.

thanks to both of you for not being agressibve in your response <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Lots of L.O.V.E !

Oh, it's ok <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I understand exactly where you're coming from.
  • Another possible date for Update #4d (if TS is waiting for another day that equals 7):

March 19th

3/19/2010

3+1+9+2+1 = 16
    1+6 = 7

Some interesting tidbits about TS (not personal stuff, just stuff about their account). All of this is as of 3/13/10 at 11:46 pm (central time):

TS

Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 (12/20/2009 = 1 + 2 + 2 +2 + 9 = 16 = 1 + 6 = 7)

77 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SiMTiiSiMTii Posts: 59
    Absolute GENIUS. Incredible. SO complex and yet so SIMPLE. Michael Jackson. The Man.
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Now this thread is on tiai on Daylight Savings time begins spring ahead?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Now this thread is on tiai on Daylight Savings time begins spring ahead?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    LOL yeah. I remembered about the switch when I realized my iPod Nano and the PC and the digital cable converter box had different times. The iPod was the only one that said 2 something AM while the PC and the converter said 3 something (the CORRECT time) lol. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> Almost forget every other year! :s