TIAI Update #4d: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof Hoax, Not Murder

Comments

• fedeDAfedeDA Posts: 48
    This time I have to thank you TS, I needed this post.
    Michael I LOVE YOU and I'm still here...waiting for you, remember!
    Fede
  • Thank you...very very much!

It's almost over...
    Ts, your words emotionally move, really.
    I hope that after all of this Michael will understand how much we love him...
    ...it's not easy to be a Michael's Fan <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ...really...some people call me "crazy"...but hey! during the bamday or whatever it is, I'll wear a t-shirt with a sign like "I TOLD YOU!!!!!"
    hihihihih

anyway, thank you again.
    Many thanks to Souza&Mo too.

With Love <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Very good, like you said TS (If this doesn't convince people, nothing will!) nothing can change my mind now, MJ is alive!
  • MJJSmileMJJSmile Posts: 59
    Michael when you'll come back you'll need many hands to count your REAL friends <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I love you Michael, I love you TS and thank you for all your work and your support.
    I love you all <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    Once again, A big thank you for this TS. You have amazed me again. So much information here, it couldn't be anything else but the truth. To Michael, you have gone above and way beyond anyone's wildest expectations and you are achieving the seemingly impossible/unbelievable, in such a perfect way. I'm speechless <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I am IMPRESSED!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Great post. I am amazed with your skills of placing info in order.
    Absolutely "Timing is everything".
    Thank you for making things clearer.

And yes, lots of love to Mo & Souza for managing the website so well and working so hard on this case for Michael. You two girls are great! And I deeply appriciate all the information you share with us in hard your work. I am happy to be a part of this with you. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Eventually the truth will prevail and we shall see.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Thank you once again TS for your incredible work. Reading your Updates always makes things so clear and they always come at a time when people are starting to lose hope or become confused by all the events and media surrounding Michael's "death".

The planning in this is mind blowing. Some of the "how's" of the hoax which you explained amazed me and I can't wait to find out about the rest when the time comes of course!!! I understand Michael has done this for serious reasons as well; to spread love to the world and to warn people about what is happening in the world and to us.

Thank you Michael Jackson....I hope your hands will be full with many true, true friends.
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Thank you, thank you, thank you. These updates reinforce, beyond any shadow of a doubt, what TS has said from the beginning. It does not matter who he/she is, nor whether or not we believe they are 'in the know'. That is all irrelevant when you focus on the message being put forward. These updates have now gone beyond the message to give us a glimpse (or several) into the how's and when's of the hoax. Again, disputing who TS is or their involvement in the hoax just serves to cloud the logic and brilliance of MJ's plan...and he truly is the master of genius! And TS, whoever you are, you should also be applauded for your uncanny ability to bring us into the mind of a genius at work...and for taking the time and energy to keep the hope alive.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    TS I don't know how to thank you for your posts. I am sorry I didn't know about them before.

The info you gave here is so interesting, makes me believe without a trace of doubt.

I would like to see all your posts when I have time to read them all.

Please don't stop keeping us informed.

L.O.V.E.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    The big problem was for me the the paramedics - they couldn't be in the hoax in my opinion.
    But now after reading that article of TMZ where they said the paramedics didn't even recognize MJ, it's much more clear what happened.
    Big relief for me <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Of course they didn't recognise him <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> but it's human nature to believe what you are told. They were told it's MJ, everything in that moment pointed to the fact that the corpse was MJ, so... they believed it !
  • Thank you TS.From the beginning of all of your posts I would copy them and send them to evreyone in my email to hopefully open their eyes concerning Michael Jackson and although many scoffed at what I sent them there were 8 people in my list of 37 that did in fact start paying attention to the fact that MJ may have indeed hoaxed his death for reasons we have yet to fully find out.Out of those 8 people 7 of them now honestly believe he is still alive.If I hadn't of had the indepth information you have given us,I doubt that I would have been able to convince them that MJ is really alive.By passing it on to others who didn't believe before but now do I feel that it is a small step in turning this world around to where more and more people can make that change.Mo & Souza have done a fabulous job with this site and it is the only one I have felt comfortable being in since before joining.Thank you for your part in helping those of us reach others in a way we may never been able to do before...L.O.V.E. to all...
  • Thank You TS very much for one more awesome post!

I couldn't agree more with Bethechange post up above!

I am planning to go back to TIAI very first post and read through them slowly in order and look at each link as I go along. May I suggest that more of us do that? It may take awhile seeing I'am in the middle of moving, and the fact I get called crazy by my husband, so I have to sneak my reading!

Yes, a BIG thank you to MO and SOUZA! Keep up the great work!

LOVE to all, and God Bless.

MJ you can count me in on your fingers!
  • MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
    And for the video-makers in YouTube land: it would be good to put together videos about the timing of the hoax—not necessarily as detailed as this update, but enough detail to show clearly that the timing was planned (and maybe a link to this update, for those who want more detail).

[youtube:1g1ens86]

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    file.php?id=4676
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    TS, Thank you. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • julietjuliet Posts: 491
    Again & again, Thank you Souza & Mo for always holding the fort & the torch for us.Thank you so much TS for putting everything together.

SOUZA & MO & TS, thanks for being strong. So much time has passed and your strength have kept us together.

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    sHa_clap2.gif

God Bless You!!
  • jm1lvmjjm1lvmj Posts: 81
    Thank You TS! In appreciation for all your hard work, This Bow Is For You. Peace and happiness! One Love.
  • Thank you TS for this enlightening update! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • sailyasailya Posts: 82
    Thank you TS!
    Thank you MO&SOUZA!
    Michael,thank you so much?I believe in you always.
    It's all for L.O.V.E.
    GOD BLESS ALL:)
  • suomursusuomursu Posts: 111
    I also thank you TS, and Mo and Souza for all your efforts!
    And especially, thank you, Mr. Jackson! I have so much respect for you, you are an incredibly loving and intelligent human being.
    I don't know why but I always start crying when people talk about bamsday or return. It's just too emotional, all this...
  • <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> Thanks so much TS for Your update and as per usual all the work You are doing and have done thus far!!
    You are truly right in saying that there are those that will never believe, I have many people like that in my life, but I couldn't care less!! MJ is the Man! the one and only and pure Genius plus plus plus!!
    I can relate to those that get emotional everytime, as I can't help it he just triggers You , just watch TII DVD again and it just triggers that raw emotion that MJ and Only MJ is capable of!! I saw the bit tonite where I think Frank Dileo says 'MJ was Innocent but not naive!!!' and that he was so very intelligent!!( I only use the term was as that is what was said, but as we all here believe he still is , Just pure genius as we all know!! just hearing the immense and numerous validations for the awesome Human Being that MJ is, connects the emotion with it all!!
    well thanks agin and to MO and Souza as well for all Your awesome work!!!
    and to everyone that believes in MJ I love L.O.V.E You all, we are all family united in one strong belief!! So lets all keep the faith and keep strong and true to MJ and believe in him and his message L.O.V.E!! I truly celebrate that You awesome people are here to share all this with, as without all You fabulous people and TS and MO and SOUZA what would it be like?/
    well al my love and hugs to You all!!
    thanks again for the fabulous work You guys!!
    all my love and hugs, take care!!
    L.O.V.E!!
    MIchelle
    New Zealand
    thank You!!
  • I am very greatfull to all of you; TS, Mo, Souza, everybody that is keeping hope and evidence up, and Michael in the very first place! You all enrich my life and my view on many things, you all are an inspiration for my daily life and the corepiece of life.

In case you read this, Michael; I thank you with all of my heart for everything you gave and I would like you to be sure of my support in good as well as in bad times!!I am very much looking forward to seeing you back again and to justice being prevailed!!!

We love you!!
  • miriam34miriam34 Posts: 146
    thanks to ts and moderators...great forum ...a lot info...
    Michael love you each day even more ...miss you my angel...coming back soon...i need you..we need you...the entire world need from you ...
    big hug to you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • vilte90vilte90 Posts: 148
    I didn't need this post for believing and keeping the faith but I apreciate your hard work. I would tell more but my English is too bad to express all emotions. Just wanted to say that I always feel comfortable in this forum and there is no day that I would pass by this forum.

Michael, we are patient for you.
    Thank you.