Michael Jackson's Message - Part 2

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    somekindofsign, that's true, and here one must add that the president would have called "bastard" on television, the internet and the press call him monkey, black fucking, now it's murder, ... among other things, and no freedom of expression. We live very hard times.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Well, Souza, by posting these videos you start "discussing" highly relevant political and economical coherences here ...

O.K.

Are you aware of global demographic developments in OECD-countries (decreasing birth rates and increasing old age population)? And the maroeconomic results?

What do you expect by an U.S.- system living on credits (=depths) for decades? It worked for a long time and now it`s over ... this is just mathematics and nothing "conspirational" about it. The future of the "western world" (democracies) with it`s ageing populaton will depend on India, Africa, China (democracies?) ... a simple fact.

MJ hoaxed his death for these inevitable macroeconomic developments?

And if so, what will change when MJ comes back? Does he have a solution? Salvation?

Few people = experts are aware of these complexes. And discussing this here (remember there are teenagers on your board) ... well, are you sure you have a veritable expertise on the complexity of international ecosystem implications?

To point at alleged culprits is an abbreviated approach and does not face reality.

If you really have a solution - the world is waiting ...

well said
    I couldn't have said better myself,they got these poor babbies scared to death.
    Oh Dear God. Honestly? Just because they're teenagers doesn't mean they're sniveling little whelps!! I think it's far more beneficial for young peeps to be reading about what could very well be actually going on in this world (better overprepared than under) rather than sitting around in a depression about MJ's "passing" and typing about how Murray is "such a monster" all day. Or worse, stuffing their face in some iPhone watching a music video that's nearly as grotesque (probably sexually, of course) as some of this stuff, anyway.. I wish people would stop underestimating teenagers, they're not ALL emotional wrecks in black nail polish..

Amen!
    Thanks, Souza! I just I felt I needed to say that..
  • Do you guys think Michael hoaxed his death for nothing maybe it has nothing to do with the nwo directly but he wants us to open our eyes people need to know whats out there and that they are a huge threat to humanity
  • InhalibInhalib Posts: 170
    I have no intention to be rude or anything, so, an early apologise if it sounds like that.

The other day I was having a conversation with a member in the chatroom and he/she mentioned zeigest. IMO is nice to have different opinions, but when an argument...probably a lot of us don't use an argument for each post we make, but the difficult part is not there..is it when someone gives arguments that may be valids or not.
    I'm an archaeologist and I can tell that the first part of zeiggest is not true, the facts that are shown there can't be proven until we create time machine.. and once we have it, we still need to learn different languages and do anthropological studies the way the classical school did to inferr if our counclusion fits with the real way of feeling and living of the people we study... and that is without mention numerology correlations between ages, places and cultures!...
    But seeing people that believes in this kind of movies is not unusual and is totally understandable, because they found themselves in front of something different that suddenly shows that everything is possible! that all the people are bad people! that our freedom has being lost and we didn't noticed that!... and paranoia or some other thing similar to it begun...and THAT is what you don't notice.
    Since the earliest way of living the man is surrounded with another humans, one haracteristic that distinct us from another animals (not all of them of course) is the we are gregarious, wich means that no one can live all alone (not in a phisical way, what is pretty obvious I believe, neither in a psychological way).. and since we need to live with others our patterns of behavior doesn't work for an individual, they do it in behalf of the group/community/society.. because other way it wouldn't work as such.
    My point with this is that since the man is man he losses his freedom in some kind of way, it has always been like that and it will always be, just by the simple fact that we are humans and we need to adapt ourselvs to live in a comunnity, and the one that teach us is our culture (that includes the knowledge we get from our family for example)... but... of ourse that the ones that made this movie in particular doesn't know this and believe that if we all stand up and scream "stop" everyone will be able to manage their own money and life without having any kind of problem.

this post became longer than I expected, but I'll add one more thing. Awake? warning? open your eyes? dig deeper? your brain is being washed?... well guess what.. at least the first part of zeiggest did the same thing they aware of.. they made you believe (once again) in something that someone you don't know has said.
    And I bet that most of the people that mentions zeiggest in this forum dind't take a note from the "sources" part in the credits to do a research and speak not for the things that the movie said but for the things that came of that research. Of course I assume that that wouldn't be enough...but I won't get far in this post.. is not my intention to change people's mind, just to show MY point of view.

Lots of L.O.V.E and sorry for the long post (and the horrible english of course)
  • its probably all about the contracts
  • But seeing people that believes in this kind of movies is not unusual and is totally understandable, because they found themselves in front of something different that suddenly shows that everything is possible! that all the people are bad people! that our freedom has being lost and we didn't noticed that!... and paranoia or some other thing similar to it begun...and THAT is what you don't notice.

(...) My point with this is that since the man is man he losses his freedom in some kind of way, it has always been like that and it will always be, just by the simple fact that we are humans and we need to adapt ourselvs to live in a comunnity, and the one that teach us is our culture (that includes the knowledge we get from our family for example)... but... of ourse that the ones that made this movie in particular doesn't know this and believe that if we all stand up and scream "stop" everyone will be able to manage their own money and life without having any kind of problem.

First of all, thank you for sharing your thoughts, that´s the way we can think about them and debunk aspects from both of the positions.

About the first part of this quotation, don´t assume other people don´t realize there are lies in movies such as Zeitgeist. There´s lot of information debunking aspects of it on the net. That´s what is called disinformation. Around NWO there are tons of real information mixed with disinformation so things can be easily debunked and so the rest is discredited. Exagerating things so they are unbeliveble. IMO it worked with you until now.

You say people come across with this information and suddenly... well, it´s not that the world is perfect one day and next you find this and say "OMG, I thought we were in heaven and now I´m in hell" I think this world today is actually a hell, except for that who has a comfortable life, a stable work and incomes, a life that match with the canon... try to get out from the path... With this crisis for instance I´ve seen people that was canon people becoming "out of the path" and discover the hell that others had been living for years, such as millions of young people who never had an apportunity. They had to live it to understand it. Just few people realize that without living it.

About the second part, I think you´re mixing being a social being with being a slave of the sytem and corporations.

About all the people being bad people... Quite the opposite. People is good and we have to unite to have the power we don´t have and never had. To get democracies, which never existed. And pull the power out of this greedy people who are not god and live in another dimension different from the one I live in.
  • Oh, now reading the Guardian I found this:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/help/insideguardian/2010/feb/03/zeitgeist

Things like that are really suspicious.
    Experiment? with social colours?
    I remember psicology of image and colours from college. Dangerous game that I don´t want to hear beside the words social experiment.

Plus in some weeks you google zeitgeist and what you find is that eclipsing the info/disinfo (whatever).
    NWO there´s a group, Big Brother the reality, I see it happenning all the time. They know the power of search engines and information means, that´s why the owners are invited to Davos and Bilderberg. Tom Tom, Google, big journals and broadcasting corporations...
  • InhalibInhalib Posts: 170
    First of all, thank you for sharing your thoughts, that´s the way we can think about them and debunk aspects from both of the positions.

About the first part of this quotation, don´t assume other people don´t realize there are lies in movies such as Zeitgeist. There´s lot of information debunking aspects of it on the net. That´s what is called disinformation. Around NWO there are tons of real information mixed with disinformation so things can be easily debunked and so the rest is discredited. Exagerating things so they are unbeliveble. IMO it worked with you until now.

You say people come across with this information and suddenly... well, it´s not that the world is perfect one day and next you find this and say "OMG, I thought we were in heaven and now I´m in hell" I think this world today is actually a hell, except for that who has a comfortable life, a stable work and incomes, a life that match with the canon... try to get out from the path... With this crisis for instance I´ve seen people that was canon people becoming "out of the path" and discover the hell that others had been living for years, such as millions of young people who never had an apportunity. They had to live it to understand it. Just few people realize that without living it.

About the second part, I think you´re mixing being a social being with being a slave of the sytem and corporations.

About all the people being bad people... Quite the opposite. People is good and we have to unite to have the power we don´t have and never had. To get democracies, which never existed. And pull the power out of this greedy people who are not god and live in another dimension different from the one I live in.

*Hi there, I won't blame you for trying to use my exactly words in a textual way (even when I ask for apologys for my bad english) when you perfectly know that I wasn't reffering about a change that is done just after 2.30 hours that is what the movie takes... but.. is ok for me. you knew what I mean and even then you try to put things for shoing that muy post is wrong.

* Yes I assume that some people doesn't know that there are lies in movies such as zeigest (wich is the one I use for my example of how easily can be some minds manipulated without needing the presece of NWO) and I assume that because I have talked with a lot of people before you and before this forum. This movie didn't came out just a month ago, so my ideas (and with me a lot of other people that can debunke at least the firs part as well) are not being exposed just now.

*about info and desinfo.. are you for real? so how do you know that NWO is a bad thing? how can you prove that what you believe is trustfull information regarding NWO is not a desinfo coming from somewhere else just to debunke NWO?... I'm sorry, and if you look my posts you will see that I'm not usually rude.. but.. are you F* kidding me? are you telling me that my years of studys and research about the man are based on some internet info that anyone can upload?. Let me tell you.. In the university I get my license those works are not allowed, we read and study books, not blogs.. we work with communitys, not pictures.. we make investigations about the past and not about the things that are said about the past.

* you must search the meaning of anthropology and archaeology and then ask to yourself "I am in position to tell her that she is "mixing" social with slave?"...
    I won't discuss with you any further because I don't need to..I don't need to prove or to show to you or anybody why do I beliuev what I believe.. I made a first try but is usefull when are so many closed minds around. I didn't came with an opinion based on a movie that an anonymous made.. i based my opinion in years of stuing, but I get as an answer a statement saying I'm confusing social with slavery My God!!
    The topic in this thread is Michael Message and I have my own opinion about that. hope you to be happy when NWO arrives and that some kind of movie or blog gives you the solution.

Lots of L.O.V.E

NOTE TO ALL: my firs language is spanish, that is way my english sucks. Please, don't take my message literal, use your imagination so this post might be in some way coherent since the first to the last part. Thanks. (hope that is enough for you somekind..)
  • Sorry Inhalib, but I really don´t understand what you say <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    You seem to assume again. Maybe assuming that I was not in the College or studied from books?
    If you prefer you can explain it in Spanish, maybe there´s less room to misunderstanding each other.
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I DON'T THINK MJ WOULD GET INTO ALL THIS...HE WOULD HAVE HAD OTHER REASONS TO HOAX HIS DEATH THAN THESE POLITICAL N ECONOMIC CAUSES...
  • @ at word i think your right this is a distraction to the hoax investigation and michael
    YES... IDONT THINK HE WOULD HAVE HOAXED HIS DEATH FOR THESE REASONS.. IS HE A POLITICIAN OR SOCIAL REFORMER..
  • I DON'T THINK MJ WOULD GET INTO ALL THIS...HE WOULD HAVE HAD OTHER REASONS TO HOAX HIS DEATH THAN THESE POLITICAL N ECONOMIC CAUSES...

Then tell me - what do YOU think Mike's reason was? It's very simple to say "I don't think MJ would get into all this", but then I'd like you to tell me how you are interpreting the past 8.5 months and all we have seen and heard... I'm awaiting your answer.

Then tell me - what do YOU think Mike's reason was? It's very simple to say "I don't think MJ would get into all this", but then I'd like you to tell me how you are interpreting the past 8.5 months and all we have seen and heard... I'm awaiting your answer.
    WELL NO ONE HERE KNOWS FOR SURE Y HE HAS HOAXED HIS DEATH N ALL WE DOING IS JUST GUESSES ... UR THEORY MIGHT SOUND SENSIBLE N MIGHT BE TRUE BUT HE HAS MORE IMP. N PERSONAL PROBLEMS ON HIS PLATE TO DEAL WIT THAN THESE.. LIKE MOUNTED DEBTS N 50 SHOWS TO PERFORM WHICH WERE TOO PRESSURING FOR HIS AGE N MOST IMP THING IS HIS DEBTS.... TO BE FRANK MOST OF THE PEOPLE WERE LEAST INTERESTED IN HIM N HIS MUSIC , EXCEPT FANS LIKE US.... OUR POOR MICHAEL WAS COMPLETELY FADED N WAS CRITICIZED N RIDICULED BY EVERYBODY EXCEPT SOME... N WAS SURROUNDED BY DEBTS FROM ALLSIDES... AFTER HIS SUDDEN DEATH ,PEOPLES INTEREST IN HIM WAS AWAKENED N REVIVED TOTALLY N EVERYONE STARED BUYING HIS STUFF N STARTED LOVING HIM AGAIN. KEEP WATCHING HIS ALBUMS, WILL BE SOLD LIKE HOT CAKES .... IM NOT SAYING THAT HE HAS CHEATED PEOPLE FOR HIS HIS OWN GAIN.... IFEEL HE WOULD NOT HAVE FOUND ANY OTHER WAY TO TO SKIP THOSE 50 CONCERTS IMEAN TICKETS FOR 50 SHOWS WERE SOLD WITHOUT HIS KNOWLEDGE... ITHINK THERE IS NOTHING HE COULD HAVE DONE TO CANCEL 50 CONCERTS A HEAD OF HIM , WITH HEALTH PROBLEMS N AGE FACTOR . AFTER ALL HE IS A HUMAN BEING WITH HEALTH PROBLEMS N AGE FACTOR, HE IS NOT A SUPERNATURAL BEING... IF HE HAS HOAXED HIS DEATH FOR THESE TWO REASONS IWILL SUPPORT N L HIM CAUSE I UNDERSTAND WHAT IT WAS LIKE FOR HIM TO GO THROUGH ALL THIS IN HIS LIFE... HE NEEDS TO REST N HEAL HIS HEART N BODY... IMEAN BY BEING ALIVE...
    I definitely do not think Michael has done all this for money, nor do I think that was ruined, I think this is a very serious matter, and I also think that is exploiting the situation for her fans know how they work the media, corruption in the world, seems little any injustice suffered by?, .. Vendetta remember the movie look, I always am wondering now if somehow Michael participated in this film. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I DON'T THINK MJ WOULD GET INTO ALL THIS...HE WOULD HAVE HAD OTHER REASONS TO HOAX HIS DEATH THAN THESE POLITICAL N ECONOMIC CAUSES...

WELL NO ONE HERE KNOWS FOR SURE Y HE HAS HOAXED HIS DEATH N ALL WE DOING IS JUST GUESSES ... UR THEORY MIGHT SOUND SENSIBLE N MIGHT BE TRUE BUT HE HAS MORE IMP. N PERSONAL PROBLEMS ON HIS PLATE TO DEAL WIT THAN THESE.. LIKE MOUNTED DEBTS N 50 SHOWS TO PERFORM WHICH WERE TOO PRESSURING FOR HIS AGE N MOST IMP THING IS HIS DEBTS.... TO BE FRANK MOST OF THE PEOPLE WERE LEAST INTERESTED IN HIM N HIS MUSIC , EXCEPT FANS LIKE US.... OUR POOR MICHAEL WAS COMPLETELY FADED N WAS CRITICIZED N RIDICULED BY EVERYBODY EXCEPT SOME... N WAS SURROUNDED BY DEBTS FROM ALLSIDES... AFTER HIS SUDDEN DEATH ,PEOPLES INTEREST IN HIM WAS AWAKENED N REVIVED TOTALLY N EVERYONE STARED BUYING HIS STUFF N STARTED LOVING HIM AGAIN. KEEP WATCHING HIS ALBUMS, WILL BE SOLD LIKE HOT CAKES .... IM NOT SAYING THAT HE HAS CHEATED PEOPLE FOR HIS HIS OWN GAIN.... IFEEL HE WOULD NOT HAVE FOUND ANY OTHER WAY TO TO SKIP THOSE 50 CONCERTS IMEAN TICKETS FOR 50 SHOWS WERE SOLD WITHOUT HIS KNOWLEDGE... ITHINK THERE IS NOTHING HE COULD HAVE DONE TO CANCEL 50 CONCERTS A HEAD OF HIM , WITH HEALTH PROBLEMS N AGE FACTOR . AFTER ALL HE IS A HUMAN BEING WITH HEALTH PROBLEMS N AGE FACTOR, HE IS NOT A SUPERNATURAL BEING... IF HE HAS HOAXED HIS DEATH FOR THESE TWO REASONS IWILL SUPPORT N L HIM CAUSE I UNDERSTAND WHAT IT WAS LIKE FOR HIM TO GO THROUGH ALL THIS IN HIS LIFE... HE NEEDS TO REST N HEAL HIS HEART N BODY... IMEAN BY BEING ALIVE...

Please drop the caps next time.

So according to you (a fan) he did this all for his own selfish reasons? Nah, not buying that...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• NO IWILL NOT DROP THE CAPS..... IAM NOT FORCING U TO BUY IT N IAM NOT GOING TO BUY YOURS TOO. I THINK WE ALL HAVE RIGHT OF SPEECH HERE..ITHINK WE CAN SPEAK WHAT WE THINK... N THAT IS Y EVERYONE R BROUGHT UNDER ONE ROOF HERE TO DISCUSS THEIR THEORIES N OPINIONS... IT CAN BE ANYTHING.. I NEVER MEANT THAT HE WAS SELFISH N IF THAT IS HOW U THINK I CAN NOT HELP... IT IS OK.
  • please

listen to an older song of mj
    and then tell me that he has not been aware of the problems of our society

i think this will be difficult for you

why you wanne trip on me

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qSfCjVk6Xc<!-- m -->
    NO IWILL NOT DROP THE CAPS..... IAM NOT FORCING U TO BUY IT N IAM NOT GOING TO BUY YOURS TOO. I THINK WE ALL HAVE RIGHT OF SPEECH HERE..ITHINK WE CAN SPEAK WHAT WE THINK... N THAT IS Y EVERYONE R BROUGHT UNDER ONE ROOF HERE TO DISCUSS THEIR THEORIES N OPINIONS... IT CAN BE ANYTHING.. I NEVER MEANT THAT HE WAS SELFISH N IF THAT IS HOW U THINK I CAN NOT HELP... IT IS OK.

Again, and I am asking nicely: Drop the caps please. You can have your own opinion, but no need to yell.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• NO IWILL NOT DROP THE CAPS..... IAM NOT FORCING U TO BUY IT N IAM NOT GOING TO BUY YOURS TOO. I THINK WE ALL HAVE RIGHT OF SPEECH HERE..ITHINK WE CAN SPEAK WHAT WE THINK... N THAT IS Y EVERYONE R BROUGHT UNDER ONE ROOF HERE TO DISCUSS THEIR THEORIES N OPINIONS... IT CAN BE ANYTHING.. I NEVER MEANT THAT HE WAS SELFISH N IF THAT IS HOW U THINK I CAN NOT HELP... IT IS OK.

Again, and I am asking nicely: Drop the caps please. You can have your own opinion, but no need to yell.
    LOOK IAM NOT YELLING OR SCREAMING ,THAT IS HOW I RIGHT .... N Y R U GETTING OFFENDED.... COOL , LET US DROP IT.
    NO IWILL NOT DROP THE CAPS..... IAM NOT FORCING U TO BUY IT N IAM NOT GOING TO BUY YOURS TOO. I THINK WE ALL HAVE RIGHT OF SPEECH HERE..ITHINK WE CAN SPEAK WHAT WE THINK... N THAT IS Y EVERYONE R BROUGHT UNDER ONE ROOF HERE TO DISCUSS THEIR THEORIES N OPINIONS... IT CAN BE ANYTHING.. I NEVER MEANT THAT HE WAS SELFISH N IF THAT IS HOW U THINK I CAN NOT HELP... IT IS OK.

LOOK IAM NOT YELLING OR SCREAMING ,THAT IS HOW I RIGHT .... N Y R U GETTING OFFENDED.... COOL , LET US DROP IT.

Last time: DROP THE DARN CAPS! I am not offended, I am seriously annoyed. There is no need for caps and it annoys people who try to read it.

I do not think has done this for selfish reasons, really need to hear his songs again <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
    Forget whateverhappens, some people do not believe in these things <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Forget whateverhappens, some people do not believe in these things <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

let us wait and see. please

i am not keen on seeing this coming , but it cannot be denied
    #inform yourself
    the financials are going down
  • here you can see a list
    <!-- m -->http://www.fdic.gov/bank/individual/fai ... klist.html<!-- m -->