MJ weird picture

Comments

• IdéaloIdéalo Posts: 104
    another the same day
  • Dec 19th 2008....Here he is leaving Dr. Kleins office. It seems he liked this mask as a disguise. It's nice...I like it better than the surgical mask. The pic you posted is one from the middle east when he was staying there.
  • I love that mask on him, he looks so handsome and mysterious! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Well, I don't know anything about the picture but I know Michael liked to make funny faces <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ^^^ DAMN ADORABLE..
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    The Mask of Jacko: Michael Jackson steps out in his most bizarre outfit yetBy Simon Cable
    Last updated at 5:00 AM on 13th December 2008

He has never lacked creativity when it comes to fashioning a 'disguise'.
    But Michael Jackson's latest effort is remarkable, even by his standards.
    With his trademark trilby hat and a black eye mask, the troubled 50-year-old looked a dead ringer for Zorro.
    The masked man: Michael Jackson steps out in Los Angeles in a blue tunic, slippers and eye mask
    However, his lower half was not quite in keeping with the theme. Instead of a cape and boots, he opted for slippers and a bright blue tunic.
    Intentional or not, one thing was clear; it didn't work.
    In fact, if the singer had wanted to escape any unwanted attention, he only succeeded in doing the exact opposite.

A crowd of bemused onlookers gathered and watched on as Jackson wandered around the streets visiting an antiques shop.
    His rather odd choice of outfit was not the first time he has attempted to go incognito.
    In October he was seen wearing a surgical mask while on an outing with his children, Prince Michael, 11, Paris, ten and Blanket, six.
    They too were dressed in Halloween masks. Last year he covered his face in plasters and wrapped his head in a shawl.
    In his hand this time around Jackson appeared to be holding a copy of the reality television show The Jacksons Are Coming, made about his brothers and their move to Devon last summer.

Meanwhile, it has also been revealed the singer is arranging an auction at which he plans to sell off some of his personal memorabilia.
    Among the items on sale is the iconic white glove the star wore in his 1983 video for Billie Jean.
    The five-day auction will take place in Beverly Hills in April.
    Auctioneer Darren Julien said that Jackson was not being forced to sell the items rather he was doing it of 'free will'.
    Last month he was also taken to court by an Arab sheik, who claimed the singer owed his millions of pounds for pulling out of a music contract.
    In November he also lost ownership of his Neverland ranch in California.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z3qDLQ03ni<!-- m -->

• Well, I don't know anything about the picture but I know Michael liked to make funny faces <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Lools heehee sooo funny lools=]
    I always do my eyes like that <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Dec 19th 2008....Here he is leaving Dr. Kleins office. It seems he liked this mask as a disguise. It's nice...I like it better than the surgical mask. The pic you posted is one from the middle east when he was staying there.
    He sure is sexy <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    I'm sorry i had to say it <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Damn sexy that is!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Looks like MJ was having fun on that day messing with the paparazzi by wearing that mask. Something unexpected because normally he wears the surgical mask. I guess he switched it up that day. Sometimes I think MJ would do things to get a rise out of people because he knew he was always a target for the tabloids so why not give them something to talk about. He probably got a real kick out of this get up. He was known to be a jokester. He look like a black Zorro. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Dec 19th 2008....Here he is leaving Dr. Kleins office. It seems he liked this mask as a disguise. It's nice...I like it better than the surgical mask. The pic you posted is one from the middle east when he was staying there.
    Those pics in aqua blue are from LA in 2008, not Bahrain, 2006! But daayyyyuuummmm, I absolutely adore that sexy black eye mask! Why in the Lord's name didn't he wear that INSTEAD of that ol' surgical mask and shades

• Also weird this picture, but clearly him, looking to the others. It´s curious how sometime a photo of us can seem a photo of the neighbour <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I love MJ funny faces!
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    The pic is from here:

<!-- m -->http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2008/ ... ing_f.html<!-- m -->

It was followd by this MJ statement:
    <!-- m -->http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE4BM03920081223<!-- m -->
  • He looks great in all the masks --- i like these better than those surgical ones too. You can see his great smile

AHHH Prince he looks so much like daddy in those pics. He has Michael's eye's as does Blanket. No doubt about it!!!
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    He looks great in all the masks --- i like these better than those surgical ones too. You can see his great smile

AHHH Prince he looks so much like daddy in those pics. He has Michael's eye's as does Blanket. No doubt about it!!!

I AGREE TOTALLY AND IT LOOKS A BIT LIKE THE MASK OF ZORRO <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> BUT ON MJ ITS MORE HOTTER <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    He looks great in all the masks --- i like these better than those surgical ones too. You can see his great smile

I AGREE TOTALLY AND IT LOOKS A BIT LIKE THE MASK OF ZORRO <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> BUT ON MJ ITS MORE HOTTER <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    Mm, I know, Michael looks so sexy in the eye masks.. And I noticed from the first pictures I saw of Michael's boys that they have his beautiful eyes..!
  • He looks great in all the masks --- i like these better than those surgical ones too. You can see his great smile

Mm, I know, Michael looks so sexy in the eye masks.. And I noticed from the first pictures I saw of Michael's boys that they have his beautiful eyes..!

Sure does!!!
    And i know Michael's boys both have his eyes. There isnt any question about it!!!
  • I like this mask better because his lips are not covered like in the surgical one and we can kiss him.... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Guess who did the photos from this link??
    <!-- m -->http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z3qDLQ03ni<!-- m -->
    THE NATIONAL PHOTO GROUP! LOL!

I really believe the HOAX started in 2008! Dayumm, I didn't realise it back then.... <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
    I like this mask better because his lips are not covered like in the surgical one and we can kiss him.... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

I really believe the HOAX started in 2008! Dayumm, I didn't realise it back then.... <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
    I definitely agree with both statements- the hoax kinda officially took off in 2008!
  • Heee Heee!
    Good find!
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    I like this mask better because his lips are not covered like in the surgical one and we can kiss him.... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

I definitely agree with both statements- the hoax kinda officially took off in 2008!
    what's this link showing about the hoax in 2008?
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    and IMHO, that's a double. Michael ain't cockeyed ed!
  • I think the picture was just taken at the right moment to make his eyes look like that, and was not intentional. Like he was just starting to look away or look back forward and the camera caught that awkward moment in between. That's all. Nothing else about the picture suggests that it's a double.
  • who was that masked man? LOL
  • KimKim Posts: 245
    Zzzzzzorro! But then a sexier version...oelala!
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    OMG!!!!...Mikey looks soooooo sexc in that mask!!!! reminds me of Phantom of the Oprah <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->