New-ish (:

XspeechlessXXspeechlessX Posts: 666
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi everyone! Im not new here really, just new-ish.

I commented quite a few times on the old board and started the topic "Writing to the Daily Mail", but I never really introduced myself.
So..hi. Im Amy and to cut a long stroy short...I'm a huge fan of Michael. Obviously.
I had tickets for the O2 concerts and couldnt believe it when I heard that he had died.. still cant. Hence the reason Im here. (:

p.s. No reply from the Daily Mail so far.. No surprise there.

L.O.V.E

Comments

• Hi and a warm welcome to you
    Hope you like it here <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Welcome home <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    Welcome back <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • smilessmiles Posts: 129
    Hi everyone! Im not new here really, just new-ish.

I commented quite a few times on the old board and started the topic "Writing to the Daily Mail", but I never really introduced myself.
    So..hi. Im Amy and to cut a long stroy short...I'm a huge fan of Michael. Obviously.
    I had tickets for the O2 concerts and couldnt believe it when I heard that he had died.. still cant. Hence the reason Im here. (:

p.s. No reply from the Daily Mail so far.. No surprise there.

L.O.V.E

did you receive you money back for those tickets yet???
  • Hello Amy and welcome back to the forum! Thanks for introducing your self <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Look forward to reading your posts and we are all here for the same reason. We couldn't believe Michael was "Gone" and then the may inconsistencies added fuel to the fire and almost 5 months later here we all are a happy MJ is ALIVE family <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->