very cute video I found... MJ running a race!

Hi everyone...stumbled across this vid on youtube. It starts with a few pics but then moves to video. Does anyone know if there is more footage of that "feild day" that MJ was in? I would love to see more footage of that. Enjoy!
[youtube:1xmkdy6n]

Comments

• the link is not working
  • the link is not working
    sorry, all you have to do is click where it says "View on youtube" under where it says disabled by request and it will take you to youtube and you will be able to see it.
  • Haha xD From 4:22 to 4:38 Michael realized the second he said something and the lady behind him just said, "Don't worry about it baby!" xD i am so bookmarking that video!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    This is too cute I can't believe I haven't seen it before.
  • i love him <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    so freakin adorable!!!!
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    haha...the last part in the car: just imagine you're in slow traffic, lookin' into the back of the car next to ya with mike in the backseat, jammin'!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> that would be one moment when i would surely crash into the ride in front of me... like this: <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    beyond words...i love the part where he was playing with the gum and embarrassed and when he clapped his hand really hard..reminds me of mr. bean... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->