loads from tmz today!!! 27/3/2010

loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
edited January 1970 in News
take a look at al the stuff on tmz today.........all bad.........how much more do we have to keep seeing....???

Comments

• whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    What is it about ? Its blocked for me ... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    ONE ATRICLE IS SAYING THERE IS no EX WIFE SO THOSE WOMEN WHO ARE CLAIMING TO BE HIS WIDOW CAN GO JUMP................THEN ANOTHER ARTICLE SAYING A HOLDALL WAS FOUND AT MICHEALS HOUSE FULL OF DRUGS....AND PROCEEDS TO LIST THEM...............THEN ANOTHER ARTICLE SAYING THEY ARE INVESTIGATING THE WOMAN CONRAD MURRAY WAS TALKING TO ON THE PHONE......SHE IS THE MOTHER OF CONRAD MURRAYS CHILD......AS THE POLICE THINK HE TOLD HER STUFF.........THEN ANOTHER ARTICLE TO SAY CONRAD MURRAY TELLS LIES..........MY HEAD IS SPINNING AND ALL THIS IS GETTING TO ME.........XXXXX
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Wow ! That is a lot..And after 9 months they investigate the women he was talking to b/c she might know something ?! A little late don't u think...... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I just hope tmz starts working again for me b4 April 5.... <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • Doesn't sound like anything we didn't already hear.
  • trishatrisha Posts: 58
    there is a lots more to come .... get ready... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
  • there is a lots more to come .... get ready... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    How do you know?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Trisha, very true, the many wives of Michael, ... This is supposedly for the next week, then Murray in court after Easter, .. whether we will be busy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> Michael only had 2 wives to my knowledge and both of them together didn't really equal one real one, so go figure <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> A real wife sticks by her man through good AND bad times.
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    I always felt that LMP really did love MJ and he loved her. It took her 2 years to get over him. She still loves him till this day. Debbie Rowe was a marriage in name only. MJ's mother wanted them two to get married because she was pregnant and she didn't want MJ to follow in his fahter's footsteps. MJ and LMP were working on getting back together when Debbie Rowe got pregnant the second time. When I see photos of MJ and LMP, I really see the love.
  • I always felt that LMP really did love MJ and he loved her. It took her 2 years to get over him. She still loves him till this day. Debbie Rowe was a marriage in name only. MJ's mother wanted them two to get married because she was pregnant and she didn't want MJ to follow in his fahter's footsteps. MJ and LMP were working on getting back together when Debbie Rowe got pregnant the second time. When I see photos of MJ and LMP, I really see the love.

I think Michael loved LMP but probably only as much as he could. She so wasnt the woman for him IMO. LMP i think loved him in her own way. She is a strange sort. I dont think she could ever truly be in love with one man for a long period of time.

I agree Debbie was married in name only to have children with Michael and nothing else. He wasnt in love with her and she wasnt in love with him. They had love between them but it was a friendly type love of mutial respect only.