Still the King tour

Comments

• JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    LOL I wonder will this be cancel again. Like how they cancel the vinea tribute. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    could be, maybe the purpose of this whole thing is for this poster, for clues?
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    I wonder if CM court will be moved... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> like it was in the first time.. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Is it normal that all dates are in Europe only ?
  • yeah thats strange also tho michael wudnt return in april before this tour cos there would be no interest on them no one would care it would be all bout mike this is the piece by piece thing clues are so cool and OBVIOUS all the faces in word king <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • How in the world could they possibly move a stage and get set up in 24 hours at every new city? This is not happening as far as my REALITY senses it.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    Anyone who lives in Europe checked that will the actual tour be held?
    Cause i live in Hungary and there is a date for 15th May Budapest and i googled the information and there is NOTHING about it.... I mean it's just one and a half month from today, we should get tickets by now and there isn't one single information about the show <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    And also 13 show in 14 days? How is that possible? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Anyone who lives in Europe checked that will the actual tour be held?
    Cause i live in Hungary and there is a date for 15th May Budapest and i googled the information and there is NOTHING about it.... I mean it's just one and a half month from today, we should get tickets by now and there isn't one single information about the show <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

mmh, I tried to find out about the show in Berlin on 7/5/2010 but also NOTHING!!

see the local event calendar: <!-- m -->http://www.berlin.de/tickets/suche/even ... l+the+king<!-- m -->

No date, not time, no location, no tickets --> no event !

but STILL THE KING !! (thanx Travis <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )
    Anyone who lives in Europe checked that will the actual tour be held?

mmh, I tried to find out about the show in Berlin on 7/5/2010 but also NOTHING!!

see the local event calendar: <!-- m -->http://www.berlin.de/tickets/suche/even ... l+the+king<!-- m -->

No date, not time, no location, no tickets --> no event !

but STILL THE KING !! (thanx Travis <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )
    Hoax within a Hoax? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Hoax within a Hoax? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Oh no, how could you think of that?! Those eyes cannot lie!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I can see more eyes.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

35be2aq.jpg

Oh no, how could you think of that?! Those eyes cannot lie!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

35be2aq.jpg
    i meant, what if this poster was all that was to it? there was meant to be no show or nothing. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    I've looked for tickets at <!-- m -->http://www.eventim.de<!-- m --> and found NOTHING!!

But yes, as you said, he' s still the king ( of course) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • STILL THE KING

Could be the only reason for promoting this show that is never going to happen-

The featuring French superstar DJ Rafa_L aka The Saint does not exist
    see <!-- m -->http://www.rafalakathesaint.com<!-- m -->

but Archangel Raphael, we believe in you!!
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raphael_%28archangel%29<!-- m -->

"Raphael (Standard Hebrew ???????, R?p????l, "It is God who heals", "God Heals", "God, Please Heal", Arabic: ???????, R?f???l) is the name of an archangel of Judaism and Christianity who performs all manner of healing and another one of Islam."

Thanx again Travis for being so kind to let us know...
    nice!!! I tried it with Dj Rapha L aka The Saint and found also nothing, except his name on the first result...but as I clicked on the page I've found NOTHING
    oh, but here you go.I think he exists

<!-- m -->http://www.sortiraparis.com/soiree/dj-q ... 26547.html<!-- m -->
  • oh, but here you go.I think he exists

<!-- m -->http://www.sortiraparis.com/soiree/dj-q ... 26547.html<!-- m -->

O.k., so when this dude exists, why does the html they show does not work?

<!-- m -->http://www.rafalakathesaint.com/<!-- m -->

Please check it, maybe I did a typo?

And he is a DJ from London, no French superstar!
  • Anyone who lives in Europe checked that will the actual tour be held?

Nothing in Madrid neither. Actually here there´s a tribute show already running, a musical, I don´t see the theatres zone with two Michael related shows at the same time...
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> You are guys are killing me. No tickets on sell for shows that are literally a month and a half away. Hmmm, that is just a little than strange. Thanks,
    Travis, for letting us know that MJ, The King of Music, is still alive.

35be2aq.jpg
    Eyes are the windows of the soul. Eyes never lie! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    so whats happened to the TII world tour i thought AEG where still pushing?

this king tour - what do the estate get out of it - they are still pushing the mike trading tag, but we know its all about travis - right?

I do not believe for one, hot minute that AEG is not going to try to get back all the money that they invested in the TII shows that never happened. I bet that they will still plan another TII show with MJ as a hologram. That is my two cents for what it is worth. God bless all, for your watchful eyes across the globe concerning the Still The King Tour non-existent tickets! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    No tickets for Paris also...plus the website does not give any information regarding tickets purchase which is already odd in the first place. Even the facebook link doesn't work...They say it's a "World club tour" but the dates are only for Europe...
    Plus there are workshops organized and people can participate and be the "few lucky ones" dancers. It is required to send pictures and videos but to whom ? There's no specific contact...

I've sent an email at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:booking@stillthekingtour.com">booking@stillthekingtour.com</a><!-- e --> pretending that I want to see them in Paris and that I would like to know where I can buy a ticket...
  • I've been trying to email them about tickets to the stockholm event, but i just get failure notices when i send the email. it seems like the email adress doesnt work. can anyone help me out?

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:booking@stillthekingtour.com">booking@stillthekingtour.com</a><!-- e -->

this is the email adress. does it even exist when i cant send emails to it?
  • Haha
    I emailed them also:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:booking@stillthekingtour.com">booking@stillthekingtour.com</a><!-- e -->

Technical details of permanent failure:
    Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 User Unknown (state 14).
    Ok same for me no mailbox by that name.
  • No replys... so sad! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

At the very least I would have expected something like this:

"Thank you for your mail.
    I'll am not in my office until BAMSDAY.
    Your mail will not be forwarded automatically to somebody else for handling.
    I will respond to your mail when I return.

Best regards Michael, STILL THE KING"

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    No replys... so sad! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

At the very least I would have expected something like this:

"Thank you for your mail.
    I'll am not in my office until BAMSDAY.
    Your mail will not be forwarded automatically to somebody else for handling.
    I will respond to your mail when I return.

Best regards Michael, STILL THE KING"

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • And not to forget:

Travis saying:
    "I'm pleased to announce our world club tour produced by the Dome (??? - didn't understand it quite well ) and
    Phoenix Entertainment"

I checked it, it's not on their portfolio.
    <!-- m -->http://www.phoenix-ent.com/index.htm<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.phoenixentertainment.net/<!-- m -->

Better for them, the pre-sale is working poorly <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

So guys, I think we should get ready for: