Jafaar Jackson Interview on Access Hollywood... Preview!!!!

2»

Comments

• teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    OK so this gives us a little bit of insight right? Ok,,....so first off as we recall from June 25th ALL STAFF WAS FIRED RIGHT? I know it has been some months but were there new personnel hired or...........

The only person that leaves (unless we have a way of knowing who works at the Encino place) is GRACE.

For some reason it screams Grace or ....Jermaine's X. whom I recall is still living there correct?

So if MJ has passed why are these supposed people still employed there? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Jermaine's ex who still lives there is Alejandra, she is Jaafar's MOTHER. So why would she leak a story like this about her own child?! That doesn't make sense. It screams Grace, she is protective over PPB so I could see her trying to separate them from people. Also Jermaine said it was someone who was a part of Michael's world but fired & that Michael didn't even want them around. Grace was fired a while back. So clearly it screams Grace NOT Alejandra.
  • sorry just this lastbit on ricky and mike

<!-- m -->http://www.latina.com/blogs/sound-check ... son-effect<!-- m -->

The Michael Jackson Effect
    by Grace Bastidas | 06.29.2009 | 3:00pm | 2 Comments

Michael Jackson with Menudo
    It was my dad who first introduced me to Michael Jackson. When my sister and I were younger, he would buy us a different album every now and then. A huge salsa fanatic, he always scoured his favorite record store in Manhattan in search of the latest from Fania. One day he came home with Thriller. I was 8 years old and hadn’t yet formed a distinct musical taste—I became an instant fan.

It was the second record I remember owning (the Grease soundtrack was the first) and we played it over and over again. In a way, MJ became the barometer by which I judged other musicians. And I have to say, I don’t listen to “Summer Nights” anymore, but “P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)” is still on constant rotation on my iPod.

I take solace in knowing that the King of Pop’s influence will continue to resonate through the many artists he unwittingly helped mold:

He showed Jennifer Lopez and many others that a consummate performer is someone that can sing, move and connect with the audience. “The thing that inspired me most was the different performers, like Tina Turner, James Brown, Michael Jackson, Madonna, even Janet Jackson,” Lopez told Time magazine in 2007. “I always loved the idea of mixing music and dance.”

Jose Feliciano was such a big fan of MJ that he hired the same guy that played synthesizer on “Billie Jean” (Greg Smith) as his musical director. He also made one of the best covers of “Billie Jean” I’ve ever heard.

After Jackson became the first black artist to appear on MTV, other crossover acts followed, including Gloria Estefan. In 2001, she dedicated “I Just Can’t Stop Loving You” to Michael when she performed at his 30th anniversary tribute. This video mashup of Jackson’s “Thriller” and Estefan’s “Conga” should prove how in tune these two artists have always been.

Another musician that was influenced by MJ is Ricky Martin. “All that I know comes from Michael Jackson,” he once said. Not only did both artists start out at an early age in boy bands—Jackson in The Jackson 5 and Martin in Menudo—but also both became even bigger stars after going solo. Most recently, Martin followed in Jackson’s footsteps again when he became father to a pair of twins born to a surrogate mother. Sound familiar?

musica
    1:15pm I like this article Michael truly was a musical talent his sister Janet Jackson was inspired by him along with countless others. Michael was truly misunderstood and taken advantage of and of course with having so much money was persecuted. He didnt recieve enough help when a child and didnt recieve enough as an adult. Like me he worked day in and day out and didnt rest. But he's with God singing and dancing. I love you MJ. Esther .Dolce
    11:54pm Thanks for sharing so many cool details about the King's influence on our artists. I remember there's a moment in Ricky Martin's Unplugged album where he talks about this idea of not having a childhood, much like MJ's song of the same name. Sigh.

see below a young ricky with mike
  • if i was being cynical for a minute, i would have thought that it would be important for jermaine to ensure that his kids were close to mikes kids

sorry i must be in a bad mood - but think about it jermaines kids dont spend time being groomed for work then what will become of them and any children they will have - they will dependent on mikes kids
  • Did anyone watch this???
  • yeap i watched the vid,see above
  • Hmmm.. still dont see the point of Jermaine allowing Jafaar to do that......

and the only one left they can be referring to is Grace.

Heismypeterpan has also alluded to this on her twitter.
  • Hmmm.. still dont see the point of Jermaine allowing Jafaar to do that......

and the only one left they can be referring to is Grace.

Heismypeterpan has also alluded to this on her twitter.

in the press there was the suggestion that she did the drug run to the chemist

he did get rid of her, must have been a reason - and i suppose the reason for her still being there are gone, she may not like the new order at the jackson house, it must be a change
  • I just saw the interview. It was really short. The lady on access hollywood goes to the golf course with Jermaine, Jafaar, and little brother Jermajesty. She ask him to tell what actually happened. Jafaar said he order the stun gun for his dad but he took it out the box to check it out. He tested it on a piece of paper but he never used it on his cousin. He said someone that works in the house took the stun gun and I guess they must have said something about it. Then Jermaine says that the people who are saying things that are in the house are people who MJ didn't want around himself. So what the heck would these people be doing in the house then if they're no good? Then Jermaine is like yeah we lost our brother and it's time to clean house. Time to start new. Wow that's interesting statement. Jafaar was also asked if he gets along with his cousins and he said yes. They go swimming, go to karate, etc. He also said that people try to make him seem like a bad kid but he's a good kid. Jafaar be stuttering just like his daddy when he talk. He actually is a cute kid though but he kinda starting to get that hair like his daddy. It was all wavey and stiff looking in the back. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I watched it too and you have given a great re-cap of it. Hope you dont mind i will add a few things.

I think Jafaar looks very mature and in control. He didnt look nervous or anything. One thing he did say was a bit interesting. Something like he hardly see's his cousins because they live at the other side of the house...did anyone catch this? I know the home is big of course but hhhmmm sort of a wierd thing to say?

Also Jermaine said "It's time to clean house, get rid of everything and everybody". He is referring to "Michael's people" that are still working...well why dont they just get RID of them then. Well of course they cannot. Because they ARE just that. MJ's people. This was really wierd I admit.

Jafaar at times looked like a young Michael dont you think? The side profile especially wow i saw MJ as a kid all over again
  • i really think these kids need more structure

i have decided (yes and whom am i - a nobody <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) that jafaar should go into movies - yes be in the next camp rock and then movie into the mainstream like will smith's boy

jafaar has the looks and the energy to do really well