Hello everyone

paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
I already re-register

Comments

• NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    Hi everyone! I re-registered also.
    but my username on the other forum was smoothcriminal2792, I decided to use my first name on this one <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    My name, is the same <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Hello all! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Same as the last; Stranger In Chi-town.
  • I've re-registered too !
    I kept the same username. it's easier to recognize each other like that !
    Hello MJDHI members !!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Welcome 'back'!
  • welcoming everyone back <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Hi everyone! I'm using the same username as I did before (LucyLocket). Feel free to call me Jill if you'd like. I am from South Carolina (US). I look forward to making new friends from around the world!

Do all the good you can, By all the means you can, In all the ways you can, In all the places you can, At all the times you can, To all the people you can, As long as ever you can.

John Wesley
    English religious leader (1703 - 1791)
  • Hi Lucy !

Thank you for your words !

Do all the good you can, By all the means you can, In all the ways you can, In all the places you can, At all the times you can, To all the people you can, As long as ever you can.

John Wesley
    English religious leader (1703 - 1791)
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I signed with another name, formerly Maria-c
  • hello, re-registered same username scorpio
  • hey guys! just re-registered. name is the same. i can see it taking me a while to get used to this...im rubbish with techology lol
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Gema here!
  • Hello everyone!
    I was OhHello on MJHD and MJKit (I only posted about twice on MJKit, and left MJHD a while ago because I got tired of, um, certain things. Anyway, I'm hoping to be able to post more.)
    I've registered as ILikeTrains because, well, I like trains. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I Like this new look and I am glad to be back as well... Thanks for everything Souza! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I also like it! thanks! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Hello MJDHI members !!!

I've re-registered with the same username <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Welcome back to all of you!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • he im re-rigistered ..
    umm ..
    my old username is IndonesianGirl ..

now, call me DaTrootWillPrevail ! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    Reregistered also. Good to be amongst friends. The bad thing is I can't use my old avatar. Bummer

It's all for the L.O.V.E.
  • smilessmiles Posts: 129
    hello everyone
    Im smiles... and im an old member to.. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • SmoothSmooth Posts: 22
    Hey girlies
  • LouLou Posts: 169
    Hello!
    I'm an 'old' member and re registered with the same name. I liked the forum changes. I haven't had time to post , but soon I'll be able to spend more time here and exchange ideas with you all!
  • francisca here <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    always under this name...