<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50tusEWp ... re=related<!-- m -->

he says i am so dead

not a clue

Comments

• [youtube:cyfmbb64]

I can´t hear it.

Between 1:53 and 2:00?
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    I cant hear it either, when does he say it?
  • ManchesterCowboy0161 (uploader) As? a sentence it made complete sense when i heard it, These will be be my final shows because... Laughs, then i swear i hear I'm Dead!!

2 months ago ManchesterCowboy0161 (uploader) It's at 2.01, you have to try and block out the crowd, it sounds like another laugh, but sure? it's "I'm Dead" 2 months ago
  • <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSMkSInc ... re=related<!-- m -->

but i cant hear it on this
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Why did he say that?
  • Maybe it's just me but I just hear a laugh. It doesn't really sound like he's saying anything. But as I said, it could just be me. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I dont hear that. To me it's "Im tired"
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    I can't hear it...
  • Is that a Nokia phone in the crowd? Man, those phones are NICE.
  • are you another nutter
  • So it seems arabian.
  • mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451
    Were you here yesterday by any chance? Gee, what's up these days...
  • she said more are coming - she has told all her friends on facebook

so we will have to check out their posts ok
  • looking for the right place to bung this but well any 02 guy thread will do i suppose

now this germany vid

mikes face and 02 face the same
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=divglOMO ... re=related<!-- m -->
  • Why did he say that?
    For some reason,I think he means, "I'm so dead *if the world* figures this out before I really come back*" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    You need earphones plugged in and the volume way way up on max
    concentrate on the mumble not the crowd
    at 2.01 he is laughing,mumbles half into the mic and half away(you can't see as the camera is on the crowd...CONVINIENT)
    it's not 'i'm dead'
    it's a mumble of... 'I shouldn't of said that..'

Hope this helps x
  • Mmm I dont know about this one guys.
    It only vaguely sounds like it to me. It could very easily be misinterpreted.
    I just cleaned it up through the best headphones you can buy..it's only half clear because
    1.he is laughing
    2.the crowd are loud....loud but never uploaded any footage?...thats another story lol
    3.he only says half of it within mic range so you catch I shouldn't of and said that is further away from the mic.The camera is not on him in this video so im going to try find one where you can see him at that moment.

I wouldn't say it if I didn't hear it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • He says "I love you so much" but says it again because his voice was not on the mic properly. Least I think that's the part you mean.
    I ran it through a studio filter and got I shouldn't have said that,definitley.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    on that you tube video above you hear it at 2:01?? There is a glitch at 2:01...it cuts out right exactly there as though it was cut out or this has been pieced together....
    is it on that video?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I can´t listen to anything, but after listenging that part like 10 times, what I listen is..."don´t do this"/ "can´t do this" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> each one catches a different quote <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I couldnt hear it.
    Sorryyy.

L.O.V.E you MJ
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I don't hear ....excuse me... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • StipeStipe Posts: 19
    Hi,<br />I think I could hear it but the crowd makes me miss it, there was a video which has been taken down, you can hear someone say what sounds like 'Mike I'm<br />coming to your funeral' I swear it made my hair stand on end it was so clear, a beLIEver DaisyDiva had it posted but she's gone off radar, along with that vid clip!<br />Put it this way, I'm as sure as I can be that guy said about the funeral, I'd bet my house on it- so who knows x