hi

lhiza-lovelhiza-love Posts: 1
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
hi..to all of you here.i'd been reading this forum since august i really want to register last august but i'm afraid bcos i'm new in computer and i can speak english well but then here i am <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> anyway i'm lhiza and stay in japan hope you welcome me here even though i'm not good as you are all here thank you <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> and have a nice day to all of you.

Comments

• Hey lhiza! A warm welcome to you! Enjoy your stay here. Don't worry we people here are friendly! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Welcome lhiza !! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    This is a lovely place, full of people from all over the world <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I hope you' ll enjoy your stay with us!!
  • nadianadia Posts: 6
    hi welcome to this site
  • Hey! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Hope you enjoy being here. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • smasma Posts: 231
    Welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • hi..to all of you here.i'd been reading this forum since august i really want to register last august but i'm afraid bcos i'm new in computer and i can speak english well but then here i am <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> anyway i'm lhiza and stay in japan hope you welcome me here even though i'm not good as you are all here thank you <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> and have a nice day to all of you.

Hello,me too I was afraid 'cause english is not my language but everyone is so friendly and understanding,it's just that it takes me longer to post a comment,my english dictionnary and google are great companions <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->