date of removal in london

IdéaloIdéalo Posts: 104
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
we announce the death of J. June 25 and the first concert to be held July 13 or 18 days tard.tous they say that MJ was still in rehearsal at the time of his death, which makes me think that the repetition not terminées.la question I ask myself, when they had planned to move to London to install all the equipment, conduct the tests and be ready for July 13?
does anyone know? between 25 and 13 there are only 18 days.

Comments

• it was said in This is it at the beginning, I think 8 days after, I'm not sure...
  • alivealive Posts: 369
    I'm pretty sure kenny said on Oprah they were 8 days from going to London. Something like that, so about a week.
  • short time to prepare a stage for such a concert <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

So true <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    short time to prepare a stage for such a concert <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Is that Michael in your signature pic???
    Looks like an imposter to me <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Is that Michael in your signature pic???
    Looks like an imposter to me <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

no no no, it's him alright, and looking gorgeous, no imposters here...it's from a photoshoot for the Vibe magazine taken in 1995, and it's on his official website <!-- m -->http://www.mjjpictures.com/main.html<!-- m -->
    here's another one <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Wen i saw this pic, I tougth of little Blanket, i think they look alike or is it jyst me? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Wen i saw this pic, I tougth of little Blanket, i think they look alike or is it jyst me? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    no its not just you its me as well <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> blanket is so cute <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    no its not just you its me as well <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> blanket is so cute <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

i think so too....blanket looks like michael in the 90s with straight hair
  • It was 2-3 weeks as there was a topic on mjhd about why liz taylor was packing her suitcase so early,as she was doing this when she heard he was gone

i think so too....blanket looks like michael in the 90s with straight hair

Thank you, now I feel god <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    There's a forum section about the london tribute.
    I don't want to offend anyone, but I think it's better to post under the right section, IMO the board gets messy this way....
  • There's a forum section about the london tribute.
    I don't want to offend anyone, but I think it's better to post under the right section, IMO the board gets messy this way....

I think they're talking about the original tour, not the tribute. I saw a thread about the O2 announcement but not about the tour that was supposed to start in July.
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    There's a forum section about the london tribute.

I think they're talking about the original tour, not the tribute. I saw a thread about the O2 announcement but not about the tour that was supposed to start in July.

Thanks, I mean about the tour not the tribute <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I thought the same thing!!! The action jackson pic is my desktop wallpaper and I ADORE it.