The Kids have Doubles to...

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Well I don't know about that one, looks the same to me. What difference do you see?
    Prince has the vitiligo bloches.

I am not sure about Prince and the vitiligo. It looks like lights from the glass of a watch for instance. He is pretty young to develop vitiligo already...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• these pics were taken less then a year apart: paris2.jpg paris1-1.jpg obviously two different ears. real Paris ears are lower, and more Oval, Dynamic. Sort of like a elf (No Pun Intended) the fake one Paris ear is more Circular. The inner ear is more detailed, and dynamic then real paris' ear. unless Paris had ear surgery <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I don't think it has to be that way. The first picture is taken from the side and the other from above,
    which ofcourse makes the ear look different in the second pic.
    but should the ears be different? no matter what angle a picture is taken, the ear stays the same....
    You would think so, but angles can change very much!
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    these pics were taken less then a year apart: paris2.jpg paris1-1.jpg obviously two different ears. real Paris ears are lower, and more Oval, Dynamic. Sort of like a elf (No Pun Intended) the fake one Paris ear is more Circular. The inner ear is more detailed, and dynamic then real paris' ear. unless Paris had ear surgery <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I don't think it has to be that way. The first picture is taken from the side and the other from above,
    which ofcourse makes the ear look different in the second pic.
    but should the ears be different? no matter what angle a picture is taken, the ear stays the same....
    You would think so, but angles can change very much!
    no offense ladyandbird and no disrespect but i have a better argument then you do...
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Jacksonology , I understand what he says, can be a matter of safety, .. PEACE <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Jacksonology , I understand what he says, can be a matter of safety, .. PEACE <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    yes. and the people that say ''oh but why would Michael put other kids in danger'' have you heard of Child Actors? plus they had security. so it would of been safe for the Doubles. but IMHO, i don't think Michael didn't want to expose his kids to those type of enviorments. paparazzi chasing him, people screaming ontop of eachother, lights flashing EVERYWHERE. Mobbing s. especially in at a young age. so Doubles would of worked for SOME public appearances.
  • Jacksonology , I understand what he says, can be a matter of safety, .. PEACE <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    yes. and the people that say ''oh but why would Michael put other kids in danger'' have you heard of Child Actors? plus they had security. so it would of been safe for the Doubles. but IMHO, i don't think Michael didn't want to expose his kids to those type of enviorments. paparazzi chasing him, people screaming ontop of eachother, lights flashing EVERYWHERE. Mobbing s. especially in at a young age. so Doubles would of worked for SOME public appearances.

I'm gonna ask again: why couldn't he go alone? there is no need to go with kids if anyway the real ones are at home.
  • I think those children were told at a very early age WHO their dad is and what he does. They are very aware of it in his home vids. They had experienced alot of paps and people mobbing MJ. He only veiled them because he didnt want people to see their faces for fear of kidnapping etc.

and if it was safe for the DOUBLES, then why wouldnt it be safe for his real kids?

Again, I dont think the kids had doubles. As far as MJ goes,, Im still on the fence about it, but I do not think those kids had doubles.
    Loveneverfeltsogood, Well, Shortly Before The "death" of Michae all saw pictures of Children, Then her father "dies", They Have to go to the Memorial and Then the funeral. As his father "not" They make a normal life, many times we Have Heard La Toya and Other Family Members Saying That the Children make a normal life like Any Other historical age boy, "PLEASE DO NOT WANT TO misunderstand me, I DO NOT WANT TO SAY THAT MICHAEL NOT have a normal life, "contrary to BELIEVE THAT GAVE THEIR CHILDREN MICHAEL A FOSTER Envy, full of courage. PEACE <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    are theories, also if you did I will not question, are their children's life .. we must remember what he lived. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
    new comparison: realparis.jpg paris2.jpg I think we can agree that these ears are different....
  • new comparison: realparis.jpg paris2.jpg I think we can agree that these ears are different....

I really cannot see a difference. The one on the left may be slightly diff then the one on the right cus she is wearing glasses.
    new comparison: realparis.jpg paris2.jpg I think we can agree that these ears are different....

I really cannot see a difference. The one on the left may be slightly diff then the one on the right cus she is wearing glasses.
    one is taller then the other. and the end of the ears are different. one is pointier and curvier. one is just round.
  • I can't believe the things I read in this thread. To me the doubles theory is ridiculous enough but I can't believe you're picking on the children now. They're just children!

If you really claim the children have their own doubles; who's children are those doubles? Do you really think someone would let their children be used as doubles for someone else's kids and Michael would aprove of that?!

Face the reality: the doubles theory is impossible for so many reasons.

Name a few please. If you judge us and say we are ridiculous, we would like to know WHY.

I never said anyone is ridiculous, I said the theory is.

You can find one of the reasons in my previous post and I already gave enough reasons in other double threads. I'm not going to repeat myself.
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282

I can't see it either.

I can't see it either.
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ONE IS LONGER, ONE IS SHORTER. ONE IS POINTER AT THE END AND THE SHAPE OF THE EAR IS DYNAMIC. ONE IS JUST ROUND AND THE TIP ISN'T POINTY.
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282

I can't see it either.
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ONE IS LONGER, ONE IS SHORTER. ONE IS POINTER AT THE END AND THE SHAPE OF THE EAR IS DYNAMIC. ONE IS JUST ROUND AND THE TIP ISN'T POINTY.

You don't have to use caps, it looks like you're shouting.
    The left ear looks blurry to me, so I can't see the difference. I don't think a blurry picture proofs anything, but that's my opinion.
    tried my best to trace. but you should be able to see the differences.
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    `
    I see... uhmm?
    `
    I see... uhmm?
    one is longer. and the shapes are different.
    Well I don't know about that one, looks the same to me. What difference do you see?
    Prince has the vitiligo bloches.

I am not sure about Prince and the vitiligo. It looks like lights from the glass of a watch for instance. He is pretty young to develop vitiligo already...
    well, the REAL prince has ''spots'' on his neck. the FAKE prince doesn't...............................................................
  • Sorry Jacksonology (I almost spelled my own own name there!!), but I still cant see it..
    Jacksonology wrote:

Yes, I think that if
    Jacksonology wrote:

Yes, I think that if
    ????
  • Jacksonology wrote:

Yes, I think that if
    ????

yea.....?????

Jacksonology...are you a guy or girl? Just curious.

• I am not sure about Prince and the vitiligo. It looks like lights from the glass of a watch for instance. He is pretty young to develop vitiligo already...

Actually Souza, there is no set age to develop Vitiligo. It doesn't always come out when you're an adult (in MJ's case).

Have you ever heard about Darcel De Vlugt?

TAKEN FROM http://www.vitiligos.com/people-with-vitiligo/famous-people/

"Darcel De Vlugt, from Islington, North London, was born to black parents from Trinidad but she turned white because of Vitiligo (Vitiligo causes the immune system to attack the pigment cells). The first signs of vitiligo appeared when Darcel was only of five years. Her parents, Peter and Charmaine, say the girl had some white spots on the forehead and the forearm.

This disease started progression and in just two years she had developed vitiligo on her arms and legs too. Progression of vitiligo continued and turned 80 percent of her body white and by the time she turned seventeen her skin had completely turned white.

Doctors say that they haven’t seen this type of case before in which a person completely turns white because of vitiligo.

The teenage years were the hardest because that was when my skin was really patchy. I would get called all kinds of things, such as spotty or dalmatian.

I missed out on so many normal social things that teenagers do because I was so self-conscious. It is very hard looking like a white girl when I was born black. I had identity crises all the time."