Michael and Ryan White On The Phone

Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
edited July 2011 in General MJ Discussion
This is kinda sad for me but i love how Michael talks on the phone :D <br />Lools just imagine if it were u :D<br />

Comments

• Bless him
  • I was just gonna post that, good I checked first <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> . That video makes me so emotional... Just so so sweet and beautiful. Bless their beautiful souls.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    where do you find this ....???? was it on you tube...????
  • Aw that's beautiful. Bless there souls.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Bless both of them Ryan sounds like a special boy so polite
  • Love it!!!!!
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    awww that is so sweet...Michael is so polite and Rhyan too. I love it!!! I've never heard that one before <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    I never heard this before. Makes me alittle sad.
  • Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
    where do you find this ....???? was it on you tube...????
    I was on another forum and found it thinking i think i should post for those over on MJHD and see what you think <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I think it is Youtube tho <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I really like the feature of similar topics at the bottom. This one popped up, I listened again, and was thinking how many similar phone conversations that MJ must have had with kids through the years. I'm sure there must have been many, maybe hundreds. I know sometimes it was girls he talked to such as Glenda, but I think he just liked chatting in general, a people person, and his phone bills were apparantly in the thousands. I also like how he encourages others to talk by leaving silent times for them to fill in, not just him talking about his own life. Ryan sounded like a smart aware boy <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> .
    MJ-macros-on-the-phone-michael-jackson-17450526-550-375.jpg
    MJ-macros-on-the-phone-michael-jackson-17450530-600-424.jpg
  • ibelieveinmjibelieveinmj Posts: 243
    That was so sweet. The end makes me want to cry...."I'll call you back okay" and so I wonder how often Michael and Ryan talked.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I like to hear him speak  :)  I like to hear him sing    ::P    I like to see him dancing    michael-jackson/<br />[size=14pt]EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM !!![/size]<br /><br />Thanks for this video !!!!  :)<br /><br /><br /><br /> moonwalk_/
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I can't believe I missed watching these videos. I saw them when I started modifying them. Thank you so much for posting these amazing videos. <br /><br /> bearhug