02 Double again seen at Dr's Kleins office on 18th June 2009

Comments

• http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_kvYJOjDaKfI/S8CblRRrzUI/AAAAAAAAAyA/7psDOaxsEl0/s1600/mysterydoctor.jpg

See the fake glove again
    . This is the same person who was at the 02 announcement. Plans were set in motion before the 25th to give the fake death theory some credibility. MJ seen at Dr's 7 days before his death.

we are talking about propofol. i do believe he faked his death. but you do not need to be sick or look sick to believe someone died on propofol. it could take out the healthiest person if given too much.
  • see this hands he is not wearing gloves
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I saw those as well and as the face was so badly photoshopped, my next conclusion was that the hands on some photos were also photoshopped.
    I did however not find any picture to date that would indicate - other than some with gloves, others without gloves - that the announcement was photographed on two occasions.
    <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • so your theory is that mike02 is fake because the 02 mike had gloves on?
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Arabian NIghts, no. I think they messed with photoshopping.
    Why they did it in that desastrous quality however is astounding since I would assume that AEG and Michael and all other parties involved had enough money to pay good graphic designer work.
    If they could do an ambulance picture - how come they could not properly do the O2 pictures.
    Enlarge them to 300% and you'll see what I mean.
  • ok then take stills from YT and see what you get?
  • Both are Michael and i wont believe anything else

The 02 picture definately been played with. I have seen many pics and never has the "glove look" been so noticable. Dont know what someone is trying to pull there

That last batch of pics you can clearly see MICHAEL'S hands...no glove at all
  • See the different lines of the glove and the bracelet below:

Sorry, that is not a glove it is just his hand. I am a bit older myself and even though my face my not reveal my true age...the hands don't lie. When I put my hand in the same position as in the photo you have used, I also have similar wrinkles which appear where my hand joins the wrist.

"To tell someone's true age, look at their hands. Whereas people use a variety of anti-aging treatments on their faces, the hands are often neglected. Even people with virtually wrinkle-free faces due to cosmetic surgery will likely have wrinkles on their hands."

Michael may also have dry skin on his hands from applying Benoquin that he uses to treat his Vitiligo. He would have to apply it and rub it in with his hands. I know from applying creams, lotions etc myself that even if you wash your hands immediately after applying them, they can still have some affect on the hands. Now think about it, Michael is applying this medicated ointment, to a large area of his body, 2-3 times a day. One of the side effects is DRY SKIN, it is going to affect the skin on his hands and most likely cause them to be dry. Dry skin appears more wrinkly that soft, supple skin.

BRAND NAME(S): Benoquin
    USES: Monobenzone is used to treat the loss of skin color (vitiligo).
    HOW TO USE: This medication is for use on the skin only. Apply a thin layer of the medication two or three times daily to colored skin.
    SIDE EFFECTS:Dry skin, burning, irritation, redness, cracking or peeling of the skin may occur.
    http://www.medicinenet.com/monobenzone-topical/article.htm

Again, not a glove and I know that it was Michael at the O2 anyway so why would he need transparent gloves on. Makes no sense really.
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    It is Michael at O2, and it doesn't look like he's wearing a glove.

this-is-it-michael-jackson-press-conference-450-943437956.jpg

michael_jackson_o2_1360976c.jpg

• ChristianaChristiana Posts: 626
    See the different lines of the glove and the bracelet below:

Sorry, that is not a glove it is just his hand. I am a bit older myself and even though my face my not reveal my true age...the hands don't lie. When I put my hand in the same position as in the photo you have used, I also have similar wrinkles which appear where my hand joins the wrist.

"To tell someone's true age, look at their hands. Whereas people use a variety of anti-aging treatments on their faces, the hands are often neglected. Even people with virtually wrinkle-free faces due to cosmetic surgery will likely have wrinkles on their hands."

Michael may also have dry skin on his hands from applying Benoquin that he uses to treat his Vitiligo. He would have to apply it and rub it in with his hands. I know from applying creams, lotions etc myself that even if you wash your hands immediately after applying them, they can still have some affect on the hands. Now think about it, Michael is applying this medicated ointment, to a large area of his body, 2-3 times a day. One of the side effects is DRY SKIN, it is going to affect the skin on his hands and most likely cause them to be dry. Dry skin appears more wrinkly that soft, supple skin.

BRAND NAME(S): Benoquin
    USES: Monobenzone is used to treat the loss of skin color (vitiligo).
    HOW TO USE: This medication is for use on the skin only. Apply a thin layer of the medication two or three times daily to colored skin.
    SIDE EFFECTS:Dry skin, burning, irritation, redness, cracking or peeling of the skin may occur.
    http://www.medicinenet.com/monobenzone-topical/article.htm

Again, not a glove and I know that it was Michael at the O2 anyway so why would he need transparent gloves on. Makes no sense really.

My thoughts exactly!
  • mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451
    Michael is wearing a red bracelet on his left wrist and a light coloured, beaded bracelet on his right. The pictures you have posted have been tampered with. Those are his hands, not gloves...
    Not trying to be rude or anything but obviously, you want beLIEve that these are gloves. No matter what I say or post it won't change that.

I agree. I thought it was already debunked...

So the gloves are so tight that you can see perfectly the nails and each detail over his hands, at the same time they're so big that looks wrinkly in the wrists?. It doesn't make sense.

Look, if you wanna see gloves, you are gonna see them. That's the way your mind plays/works. I've enlarged the pics, just skin...
  • i thinks its now horrible to suggest this glove theory - just my view
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    One of the sets of photos have been tampered with. I think it is the batch on MJJPictures.com as I have high quality pics of Michael at O2 and there is no coloured glove just his beautiful white hands.

There could be a possiblity of a double appearing at O2 and Michael green screening an appearance later and maybe that is why sometimes we think its him and sometimes we are confused.
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    Regardless who is the guy on the pictures from O2 arena, if there was a glove or no glove, or any other mark on his face, in my opinion, we cannot be 100% sure the pictures are photoshop-free.

On the contrary, I do believe, they are all photoshopped either to: cause more confusion or to make the guy look like MJ or to make MJ not to look like MJ or all of the above and much more. If that is the case, it would be difficult to draw any conclusion based on altered pictures.

Please do not forget that we have been shown the picture with photoshop going on...

post-8295777-12621809005B15D.jpg
  • See the different lines of the glove and the bracelet below:

That is not a GLOVE...it's a vein that is scrunched up from pursing his hands together into a peace sign along the LINE of his wrist...in this picture, of the same hand, taken on the same night and time, tell me, where is the glove? Better yet, do it to your own hand and take a look...mine does the same thing and I know I'm not wearing gloves.
  • Regardless who is the guy on the pictures from O2 arena, if there was a glove or no glove, or any other mark on his face, in my opinion, we cannot be 100% sure the pictures are photoshop-free.

On the contrary, I do believe, they are all photoshopped either to: cause more confusion or to make the guy look like MJ or to make MJ not to look like MJ or all of the above and much more. If that is the case, it would be difficult to draw any conclusion based on altered pictures.

Please do not forget that we have been shown the picture with photoshop going on...

post-8295777-12621809005B15D.jpg

but i am sure you can get fan based vid's which will show hands on YT
  • this is enough to give a guy, a phobia

what does your glove theory -which i politely say is wrong got to do with the hoax?
  • SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342
    Again that discussion about O2 conference <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I truly believe it was Michael IMO but i won't argue, I'm tired to have this conversation for almost a year now
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    That O2-sexbomb again... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    It was a great illusion there.
  • thats a good name "the gloved one" oops i think i have heard it before <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • peggysu2peggysu2 Posts: 55
    i very rarely comment, but i would like 2 say, im not really into looking out 4 doubles all the time, but in my honest opinion that was michael at the o2 <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I so would like to remove his sunglasses, the eyes must have it.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    It does look like a glove to me too. I don't know how this 02 double thing fits to the hoax but there is so much not right about 02 MJ. Evenif it does turn out to be the real MJ all along, there is something very odd about that whole appearance.

i actually tried that 'v-hand' and looked at my own hand. i'm 45 (similar age range) with dry and pale skin, and large hands with long fingers, so it's a good comparision, since mike was also chronically dehydrated (i can tell, very dry skin). i can produce similar lines and wrinkles at the bottom of the hand, close to the wrist. it does look like the wrinkles don't match and there is also a funny line, just like the 'glove line' that some people see here. i don't see a glove there or any hand prosthetics. maybe he had make up on his hands, too, to make them look better on tv. his hands looked kinda rough sometimes, when you look at the trial pics, for instance.
    as far as the facial features go: tons of make up. very heavy stage make up, which we didn't really see him wearing before that. that make up was different from what he was wearing in private and there hasn't really been any appearance of him like that before, meaning press conference or similar.

another note: i think mike acted the way he did cuz it was the kick-off for the hoax. he was on 100% adrenalin that day, totally fired up cuz this was the day his longtime planned hoax finally got started. my take is that he has been planning this for at least 10-15 years, at least thinking about it thoroughly. 'i'll see you in july' was a true statement, referring to his memorial. he ddin't say we woud see him...but the eyes of the world were on him on july 07, 2009.

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • maybe he was not kicking off the hoax, but maybe he knew that after all the pressure he had experienced in the hotel room just before - he knew that things were going to change

you note Thome was there - it does not look like a sweet person ( i dont know but...) and you can just imagine the war of words and pressure the get him out of the room, that oliver guy his turn coat friend was also there leverage? remember he was 1 1/2 hours late.

you can imagine that they said he to do the announcement and they'll talk after

he probably regreted doing the announcement - to step away from that - probably would have been better, or changing it -maybe he changed what he was going to say - maybe ...
  • Maybe its time that someone started a HAND thread???

Im not sure about the doubles theory quite yet but I HAVE noticed in more then one pic that MJ's hands....joints, distance between joints and finger length seemed to be different in some pics. We need to start from Thriller...maybe even J5 era inhis teens if possible and compare....I would do it,, but I work all day and simply dont have the time.......can someone start a topic on this? You can change facial features so maybe thats why Im not convinced yet...but you CANNOT change hands either...just like the eyes..

Also....I dont think thats a glove either.