edited January 1970 in News
Now Impersonator?

<!-- m -->http://detnews.com/article/20100416/MET ... 1409/rss36<!-- m -->

Comments

• rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    full article..

Michael Jackson impersonator charged with molestation
    George Hunter / The Detroit News

Allen Park -- A school bus driver who moonlighted as a Michael Jackson impersonator was charged today with molesting an 11-year-old boy.

Ricardo West, 22, of Allen Park allegedly sent several sexually explicit text messages and e-mails to the victim from March 15-April 9. Prosecutors said West also had sexual contact with the boy at the Allen Park Auditorium.

West has been charged with several crimes, including first-degree criminal sexual conduct of a victim younger than 13, a felony punishable by up to life in prison.

"The evidence in this case will show that this defendant acted in a way that was deliberate, calculated, and goal-directed in his criminal dealings with this child," said Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy, adding that West worked as a bus driver for Trinity Transportation Co.

It's unclear which schools were on West's routes. Trinity is an independent contractor that transports children in Metro Detroit, said Assistant Prosecutor Maria Miller.

The alleged molestation at the Allen Park Auditorium was not during one of West's performances as a Jackson impersonator, Miller said.

West was arraigned and remanded today at 24th District Court in Allen Park. A preliminary examination is scheduled for April 26.

Investigators are asking anyone who suspects their children may have had contact with West to phone Detective Jeff Miller at the Allen Park Police Department at (313) 386-7800.
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    I remember then my mom said one thing about charges against MJ.. she said: "I don't believe he did anything... but he have those doubles... who knows ?.. maybe one of his impersonators molested kids.. because Michael would never harm a child.. "

and yes Michael would never do anything wrong.. but about impersonators? there is some sick people in this world...
  • what does this guy look like

i dont think mike would stand up for a double - he would expose them

because it would put a child at risk in the future - he would rather cut his wrists - remember
  • hey <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    from witch video is ur second sig ?
  • JavaJava Posts: 162
    I remember then my mom said one thing about charges against MJ.. she said: "I don't believe he did anything... but he have those doubles... who knows ?.. maybe one of his impersonators molested kids.. because Michael would never harm a child.. "

and yes Michael would never do anything wrong.. but about impersonators? there is some sick people in this world...

It wasn't Michael or in impersonator. Impersonators were not sleeping in Michael's room and posing as him on jet trips, etc. So don't consider that, it doesn't make sense.
  • I HOPE EVERYONE WILL CALL OR EMAIL AND BLAST THE WRITER FOR THIS STORY! There is NO NEED to associate the name MICHAEL JACKSON with this story! Much less use this HEADLINE!

The headline should be "RICARDO WEST CHARGED WITH MOLESTATION!"

NOT - "MICHAEL JACKSON IMPERSONATOR CHARGED WITH MOLESTATION"

This is just another example of the CONSPIRACY OF THE MEDIA OUT TO DESTROY MICHAEL, HIS REPUTATION AND HIS CAREER! WE HAVE TO STAND UP AGAINST THIS! FOR THE TIME BEING, WE ARE MICHAEL'S VOICE!
    <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

THIS IS THE EMAIL ADDRESS OF THE WRITER: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:ghunter@detnews.com">ghunter@detnews.com</a><!-- e -->

THIS IS THE PHONE NUMBER: (313) 222-2134

THE WRITER'S NAME IS "GEORGE HUNTER."

I JUST CALLED. IT IS HIS DIRECT #: LEFT A VOICE MAIL - AND NOT A NICE ONE! <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • ive just emailed. thank you very much for the above information!!!!! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • the correction action thank you
  • I HOPE EVERYONE WILL CALL OR EMAIL AND BLAST THE WRITER FOR THIS STORY! There is NO NEED to associate the name MICHAEL JACKSON with this story! Much less use this HEADLINE!

This is just another example of the CONSPIRACY OF THE MEDIA OUT TO DESTROY MICHAEL, HIS REPUTATION AND HIS CAREER! WE HAVE TO STAND UP AGAINST THIS! FOR THE TIME BEING, WE ARE MICHAEL'S VOICE!

THIS IS THE EMAIL ADDRESS OF THE WRITER: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:ghunter@detnews.com">ghunter@detnews.com</a><!-- e -->

I JUST CALLED. IT IS HIS DIRECT #: LEFT A VOICE MAIL - AND NOT A NICE ONE! <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

Absolutely...but of course then it would not be exciting "news"!!!!

Thank you!! I absolutely agree. We need to speak up as this just isn't fair to Michael.
    I think that promoting and entertaining was his primary source of income. Impersonator or something similar would have been enough in the headline.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Rico West deleted his myspace and facebook but is still on twitter
    http://twitter.com/rico_west.

He runs a company SGI:
    http://www.sgiproductions.com

Here's a picture too:
    http://www.thenewsherald.com/articles/2010/01/16/entertainment/doc4b50df1a68492122441510.txt

He was doing a MJ tribute concert last year.
    http://sgiproductions.eventbrite.com/

He seems to be some ordinary guy - the only thing that is odd is the SGI company for a 22 yr old bus driver. I never heard of him being an impersonator of MJ.

The fact that he has some connection to MJ via his shows will fuel the fire enough to produce bad headlines. There are enough haters out there, still.

I absolutely agree with you girl. I wonder if this would even have made it to headlines if he weren't an MJ impersonator. Surely, it wouldn't.
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    I emailed and called him and I wasn't nice with either of them.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Tabloids.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    West, 21, has a background that includes dancing, singing, acting, modeling, directing and live event production.

this man does Other Things Beside Being an imitator, But the writer put the story with all the evil intention of the world! Michael Jackson impersonator Accused of child abuse!
    Really, There Are Journalists Who Gags <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    I SENT VERY ANGRY, HURSH EMAIL. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I just can't believe it. They will never leave Michael alone with this crap ! This is really a disgusting process. This title is a shame. Shame on Georges Hunter. Yes this is a conspiracy because while they're all crucifying an INNOCENT MAN a lot of well known child molesters are safe. <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • We need to speak up because they also just could have said the man's name but no they had to put ''Michael Jackson impersonator'' so that Michael's name is linked with this awful lie again. I'm definitely going to e-mail them later or tomorrow. Thanks for the information.
    Sarahli, you're right, why not refer to cases of child abuse that we all know <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • I think talking about the fact that it's an impersonator is weird. They could be willing to say that "all people who behave like MJ are child molesting"...but I guess it was more about breaking the news with a title that would attract people...It's stupid.

I just hope this guy, if guilty, did not used his image to attract children...

Anyway, being an MJ impersonator doesn't make him more, or less guilty. I think investigation and Justice will tell the truth about this. I think if this guy used his MJ image to abuse children, he really should be punished more than other guy. I mean it's an horrible trap, pretending to be a nice and sweet star, and then show as a predator.
    But we should wait for justice to tell more about this case. He could be as well innocent and bothered by people who never loved him. Who knows ?
    My own brother had accusation about that, and there was no more news after the kid had psychological test. Just member of a part of our family that wanted to bother us. My brother was getting mad about all this.

So we should just wait and see what happens to him. Just hope no kid was hurted.
    I think talking about the fact that it's an impersonator is weird. They could be willing to say that "all people who behave like MJ are child molesting"...but I guess it was more about breaking the news with a title that would attract people...It's stupid.

I just hope this guy, if guilty, did not used his image to attract children...

Anyway, being an MJ impersonator doesn't make him more, or less guilty. I think investigation and Justice will tell the truth about this. I think if this guy used his MJ image to abuse children, he really should be punished more than other guy. I mean it's an horrible trap, pretending to be a nice and sweet star, and then show as a predator.
    But we should wait for justice to tell more about this case. He could be as well innocent and bothered by people who never loved him. Who knows ?
    My own brother had accusation about that, and there was no more news after the kid had psychological test. Just member of a part of our family that wanted to bother us. My brother was getting mad about all this.

So we should just wait and see what happens to him. Just hope no kid was hurted.

I thought the same.
  • My heart is broken. My google search revealed that this story has now spread to over 400 websites with the exact same headline. I am completely numb. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    I'm absolutely heartbroken, how mean this people are, i mean after his "death" the trashy media will not give him closure, are they human beings or monsters!no respect to him and to his family
    MashMike, You're right, do not respect or Michael or the family, and the worst is that children are <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->