.....TMZ......

reasonables+luvs+MJreasonables+luvs+MJ Posts: 916
edited January 1970 in News
where are all of these people coming from? TMZ does this at least twice every week...

Comments

• <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I'm not sure what your are talking about.
  • ? I directly have no idea! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    OHH I know what you're talking about!! ashamed0004.gif
    [/sarcasm]
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    [/sarcasm]

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> For a second I thought that smiley was flippin' the fickle finger of fate <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • where are all of these people coming from? TMZ does this at least twice every week...

Hi! Are you referring to the people wanting MJ's money that TMZ's been reporting for the past few days? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    [/sarcasm]

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> For a second I thought that smiley was flippin' the fickle finger of fate <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Nice way to put it..
  • where are all of these people coming from? TMZ does this at least twice every week...

Hi! Are you referring to the people wanting MJ's money that TMZ's been reporting for the past few days? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    past few months/years... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • past few months/years... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Well of course, THAT too. I meant the NEW people who are popping out of the woodwork wanting a piece of MJ's estate, as of late. Sorry if I wasn't clear before, lulz <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • past few months/years... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Well of course, THAT too. I meant the NEW people who are popping out of the woodwork wanting a piece of MJ's estate, as of late. Sorry if I wasn't clear before, lulz <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    I wish they would just stop; it's getting really annoying... <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->