TMZ Michael Jackson - The Cirque Comes to Town

13»

Comments

• heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    Dear EvilTwin....you sure did! WOW! That's almost spooky! BTW, did you happen to see my earlier post about this "MJ/Cirque Trailer" Voiceover Man, Don LaFontaine? To me, it proves that this has been in the works for quite some time....this script by Mr. LaFontaine had to have been recorded prior to LaFontaine's death in Sept. 2008....your thoughts?
  • Dear EvilTwin....you sure did! WOW! That's almost spooky! BTW, did you happen to see my earlier post about this "MJ/Cirque Trailer" Voiceover Man, Don LaFontaine? To me, it proves that this has been in the works for quite some time....this script by Mr. LaFontaine had to have been recorded prior to LaFontaine's death in Sept. 2008....your thoughts?

I saw your post about LaFontaine's death. That is a great find. The stories first surfaced of Michael's collaboration with Vegas in 2007.

I found this several months ago when I was in the copyright database for personal reasons...

Registration Number / Date: PAu003110143 / 2007-03-26
    Title: Into the light.
    Performer: This treatment is written to be presented for show production number in "Michael Jackson Las Vegas Show".
    Copyright Claimant: Jerald Vincent
    Date of Creation: 2007
    Authorship on Application: text: Jerald Vincent, 1964-.
    Copyright Note: Cataloged from appl. only.

Peek in the shadows, come into the light. Lightman will lead the way! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • :o <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> OMMMMMMMMMMMG , my heart is beating so fast

*so excited* what a good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I know, right! This is too cool! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->