New MJ Victory smiley....just saying

Doctor DeathDoctor Death Posts: 484
edited January 1970 in News
I kinda figuresd out, althugh not a very ingenious way of putting MJ's trademaek Victory/Peace sign as a smiley sort of...dot bash me...I just didnt know where to put this.....Suggestions to improve this are welcome.

It goes like this---

/
< ))

where < is the thunb and )) refer to the ring finger and the little finger respectively///
And / are the index and middle fingers.

Cheers.

Comments

• tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    cool! i think this is the best way to do it. very good, my friend! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

this is a variation with a 'thumbnail':

/
    >))
  • reyferrarireyferrari Posts: 134
    lol, hey doc, it seems that u have free time to be creative <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ...i guess we have to do something meanwhile something really important happen this days...a big hug 4 u bro!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Yeah..well thanks.

I kinda was planning to add that smiley to my posts...It just popped up in my head.

Yeah you're right..nothing much to do before June. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • reyferrarireyferrari Posts: 134
    u know something Doc, 4 me it ends on June 25 2010 <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> ...if nothing really important happen that day i'm goin back to my normal life..if MJ is alive and well is wat really matters 2 me <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ....so after that day i'm done!! i'm not goin to spend my life waiting for the unexpected <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ...i luv MJ..but i'm kind of tired already...peace out!!
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I LOVE INDIA!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    America still sucks.
  • hey.....Its your home after all...you shouldnt say like that.

besides India is not all taht good....We've got miles and miles to go a nation. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Meh.
    Alright then. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    I still want to visit India someday..
    and I "dislike" the U.S.
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->