TMZ Live: Michael Jackson, LiLo, & Charlie Sheen

reasonables+luvs+MJreasonables+luvs+MJ Posts: 916
edited January 1970 in News

Comments

• did i hear him right? i thought he said that mj had a meeting with the nation of islam about his death. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    did i hear him right? i thought he said that mj had a meeting with the nation of islam about his death. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    On what part does he say that and what min???? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • part 3 starting at around 3.40
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    did i hear him right? i thought he said that mj had a meeting with the nation of islam about his death. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Ok I found it I think he says "debts"
  • did i hear him right? i thought he said that mj had a meeting with the nation of islam about his death. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Yes,he says debts.

Yes,he says debts.
    part 3 starting at around 3.40

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/tmz-live/?mediaKey=0 ... reURL=true<!-- m -->
    (unfortunately [Flash] is OFF so video not appear here posted from us!)
    Michael Jackson's involvement in the Nation of Islam?

See also:
    <!-- m -->http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/musi ... Islam.html<!-- m -->
    Michael Jackson: was he influenced by the Nation of Islam? Michael Jackson's death has thrown up new questions about the pop star's connection to the Nation of Islam...

But pay attention again MICHAEL JACKSON words always:
    ..."If you see a tabloid burn it, ALL THE MEDIA LIES!"

I'm still watching & trying to understand! L.O.V.E. for all BELIEVERS friends!

[youtube:3a0vabf1]