Michae Jackson to Return April 28th!?!

whosbadmjsbadwhosbadmjsbad Posts: 240
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Watch this....
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9dk-JKX ... FF4BbGqoUQ<!-- m -->

Comments

• loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    well there is nothing in there that we dont know or hope for.....so who knows....???
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    i don't like pointing towards return dates but hmmm...toetap.gif
  • I wish this were true but from previous experience I won't get my hopes up.
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    sorry... i just don't think that blog source is credible.. i may be wrong. imo the trial has to happen first b4 MJ bams.
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    A lot of ppl said the same thing ..That April is an important month ...And maybe the evidence the video is talking about is the audio I found on another forum of MJ warming up ......
  • Would like to believe it, but I've gave up on the BAM dates.
  • AngelinaAngelina Posts: 174
    Would like to believe it, but I've gave up on the BAM dates.
    Me too. smilie_tra_019.gif
  • ChristianaChristiana Posts: 626
    I hate BAM dates so I don't believe any of them. If Michael comes back one day, that's going to be a day of bliss. But I don't get my hopes set on any specific date. If it's supposed to happen, it will happen. I don't need to think about when it will happen...it will just happen if/when it's supposed to, and then I'll celebrate. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I'm always leery of BAM dates because, well...nothing's happened yet. I sort of think Michael will suddenly re-emerge when we least expect it, on a day no one has said anything about. But a date that will forever become the day Michael Jackson Returned. But if the end of April is now what we are breathlessy waiting for, it would make sense and connect with Harvey from TMZ recently going on vacation. Perhaps he was getting the last minute details/stories from MJ or whoever his sources are. Or if he actually did go on vacation, maybe it was because he knows the days to come are going to be beyond hectic and crazy and wanted to rest up for it. Harvey was obviously in contact with someone from MJ's camp while he was on vacation as he was the one who called in the Cirque story, and said so on TMZ Live. TMZ has been pretty quiet the last couple days when it comes to articles directly related to Michael but with glaringly subtle hints in other articles. Whether Michael is going to return at the end of April or not, it's a good idea to stick close to TMZ for the next few days and see what they come out with. As if we're not already checking TMZ multiple times a day.
  • SyringaSyringa Posts: 498
    I really do hope so from the bottom of my heart.
    But, when it comes to bamdates... I don't think so. :'<

We'll see! Have to be patient. : )
  • MYLOVELYONEMYLOVELYONE Posts: 175
    who knows when michael will come back. just him
  • Would like to believe it, but I've gave up on the BAM dates.
    Same here. My thinking is it happens when it happens. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I don't want to be negative but it didn't say how this person happened upon that Portugese blog. I hope this is true but as long as we keep getting positive information about Michael being alive, he can come back when he's ready and not a minute before.
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Mmm ya I dont think so
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    i dont know about this one guys. i know a lot of people here don't like the BAM dates. i personally don't really mind them. if he comes back on a day we predict, great. if he comes back on a day out of the blue, great. blogs aren't usually the most credible or authentic. but, who knows at this point? if this hoax has taught us anything, it's to expect the unexpected. we're just along for the ride. maybe that ride will end on the 28th or maybe it will continue indefinitely. but i'm one of those believers who thinks he's coming back, to fully materialize his message.

as for this guy's input: the only thing that makes me weary is....would michael really hide in the busiest and one of the most heavily populated cities in the world? i always imagined him somewhere remote (neverland) or somewhere close to his family (encino). or in another country, but i think he couldn't be away from his kids.

i think we're closing in. last leg of this race!
  • KINGdom52KINGdom52 Posts: 315
    Correct me if I'm wrong, I think that at April 28 is not his comeback but the announcement of Jermaine that Michael is alive.
    I'm not saying that this WILL be happened but I trully beleive that someone must prepare the ground before the BAM !
    It can't be one morning the whole World to wake up and see in front of their eyes MICHAEL JACKSON alive !!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    The streets will be full of bodies.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> , apart from the strokes..!

Only time....but we have learned to wait....

Whatever you decide , I'm with you...always ! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • HopelessHopeless Posts: 278
    At the 28. April is full moon...Thriller time.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Yes it all started about someone saying that Jermaine will announce on that day that Michael is alive.

We are expecting a return just like "hey I'm alive ! it was just an hoax !" but maybe it will be in 2 times : annouce it's a hoax, and then make people get crazy for a while, Michael watching reactions, and then be back, when people just can't stand waiting anymore.
    I mean, ok, we believe he is alive, and seeing him would be the greatest happiness in all this, but for people who think he's dead...
    I think it would be better to give them the truth, let them think about it, starving for his return, for him to talk about all this, and then, be back.
  • deedee75deedee75 Posts: 192
    sorry... i just don't think that blog source is credible.. i may be wrong. imo the trial has to happen first b4 MJ bams.
    very good point until what made him leave is reveal there will be no bam and I think whoever is coming up with different blogs about his comeback is working together and is giving us false hope and has probably read the forums to get their information's.
  • i dont know about this one guys. i know a lot of people here don't like the BAM dates. i personally don't really mind them. if he comes back on a day we predict, great. if he comes back on a day out of the blue, great. blogs aren't usually the most credible or authentic. but, who knows at this point? if this hoax has taught us anything, it's to expect the unexpected. we're just along for the ride. maybe that ride will end on the 28th or maybe it will continue indefinitely. but i'm one of those believers who thinks he's coming back, to fully materialize his message.

as for this guy's input: the only thing that makes me weary is....would michael really hide in the busiest and one of the most heavily populated cities in the world? i always imagined him somewhere remote (neverland) or somewhere close to his family (encino). or in another country, but i think he couldn't be away from his kids.

i think we're closing in. last leg of this race!

The best place to hide is somewhere no one would expect! NYC is the PERFECT spot!!

BUT,, I dont get my hopes up for BAM dates either. Had my heart broken too many times doing that...Im wondering though if these BAM dates we've had in the past were just a warm up. We've been disappointed so many times before with BAM dates and nothing happens...maybe THIS BAM date something WILL happen....you know...like the boy who cried wolf?

IDK...just throwin that out there.....
  • You're right.
    It's useless to expect like that. I prefer waiting and see what happen. And I also think about Michael...Just imagine he doesn't want to be back right now, or he doesn't want to be back at all ! so he'll just see us waiting, hoping and be disappointed. I do not want him to feel guilty for that. I wish he just takes his time to do what he needs, and if needed, I'll be waiting. Just hope not too long, but the most important is Michael.
  • bobobobo Posts: 44
    Whenever I got this kinds of news. My heart is automaticlly on it. I dont know how to control it, thought I know it will be nothing. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Correct me if I'm wrong, I think that at April 28 is not his comeback but the announcement of Jermaine that Michael is alive.
    I'm not saying that this WILL be happened but I trully beleive that someone must prepare the ground before the BAM !
    It can't be one morning the whole World to wake up and see in front of their eyes MICHAEL JACKSON alive !!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    The streets will be full of bodies.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> , apart from the strokes..!

Only time....but we have learned to wait....

Whatever you decide , I'm with you...always ! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Yes, you are right, well I think it is very possible to expect something in the coming weeks, cause we're fast approuching the one year hoax anniversary!
    And I really believe that he's not gonna do this longer then one year.

Jermaine announced the 'death', so maybe he will also announce the ressurection !
    Remember his words: IT'S ALL GONNA COME OUT <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I'm aslo not keeping my hopes up for dates, but i read somewhere on the site that 24 May is a possible date. If that happens and MJ returns on that day i will be the luckiest girl in the world. cause that is my birthday. i wouldn't want a bigger and nice birthday gift than for mikey to return. When i was a teenager i always told my family that i'm going to marry Michael one day. We will get engage on my birthday and get married on his birthday. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> so maybe my dreams will come true now. Maybe i will return on May 24. I love you Michael and i miss you.
  • KINGdom52KINGdom52 Posts: 315
    Yes, you are right, well I think it is very possible to expect something in the coming weeks, cause we're fast approuching the one year hoax anniversary!
    And I really believe that he's not gonna do this longer then one year.

Jermaine announced the 'death', so maybe he will also announce the ressurection !
    Remember his words: IT'S ALL GONNA COME OUT

I'm not saying that I beleive that smg will happen 28 of April , although I wish it with all my heart. I'm so tired of ppl who know ppl , who know other ppl..... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    But I trullu think that someone has to do smg before the big day...
    Jermaine would be the right guy. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

And what is that about May 24 ? Or 25 as I have heard ?
    Who invents all these dates ???
    Just to let us down later ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->