*Michael Jackson - Pop music is dead [ 7min made by Victor]*

VictorVictor Posts: 582
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Have worked on this video for a while, please be kind.
[youtube:ktwp4yke]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KmAXex-gA4
Comment Please <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

L.O.V.E / Victor
*7min
*Made in Sony Vegas 9.0
*Took me 1week or so
*Wanna thank the members here <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
*add me on facebook : Victor Toivonen
* my msn is : <!-- e --><a href="mailto:Victortoivonen_@hotmail.com">Victortoivonen_@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Comments

• Awesome work Victor,as always!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    THanks ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Very nice tribute Victor. You did a great job. Thanks <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    Victor, I will be more then kind ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

This video is simply one of the best tributes I ever saw .... <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
    Love it!!!

2ebaamu.jpg
    Very nice tribute Victor. You did a great job. Thanks <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    thank you mate ! ;D
    Victor, I will be more then kind ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

This video is simply one of the best tributes I ever saw .... <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
    Love it!!!

2ebaamu.jpg
    awww ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> thank you ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • God how I love Michael Jackson! Even the last performances were great! He just gives off an electric aura when he performs ( IMO is even a greater experience when he performs with his family <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ) I must say even people who can't dance or doesn't dance can do at least 1 MJ move LOL especially when it's in the moment. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Even guys who think they are too cool to be a MJ fan will do a signature WOOHOOO!!! when they get the feeling LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    God how I love Michael Jackson! Even the last performances were great! He just gives off an electric aura when he performs ( IMO is even a greater experience when he performs with his family <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ) I must say even people who can't dance or doesn't dance can do at least 1 MJ move LOL especially when it's in the moment. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Even guys who think they are too cool to be a MJ fan will do a signature WOOHOOO!!! when they get the feeling LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    hehe positive ? , did u like this video =D ?
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    ahh Victor you always do cool videos !! Especially the bam teasers haahaa !!! Keep them coming ....xD
  • God how I love Michael Jackson! Even the last performances were great! He just gives off an electric aura when he performs ( IMO is even a greater experience when he performs with his family <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ) I must say even people who can't dance or doesn't dance can do at least 1 MJ move LOL especially when it's in the moment. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Even guys who think they are too cool to be a MJ fan will do a signature WOOHOOO!!! when they get the feeling LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    hehe positive ? , did u like this video =D ?

duh? would I have commented on it?
  • This was a really good video, I would also say this is the best tribute I've seen. I didn't even want to pause it or skip parts in that whole seven minutes. I was suprised though at the end of the video when it was playing the This is It clip and he moonwalked! :O I don't think I've ever seen that before...was it in the regular movie??
  • This was a really good video, I would also say this is the best tribute I've seen. I didn't even want to pause it or skip parts in that whole seven minutes. I was suprised though at the end of the video when it was playing the This is It clip and he moonwalked! :O I don't think I've ever seen that before...was it in the regular movie??

yes I liked the ending too! shows he still had the energy to perform!
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    G.R.E.A.T. job Victor <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    This video is GREAT! I wish I knew how to use sony vegas but it's like photoshop first it is very hard but once you get the hang of it it's easy <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I'm still trying to figure it out lol
  • Very nicely done Victor... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • flory24flory24 Posts: 129
    Awesome work Victor!
    THANK YOU ALL <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->:D L.O.V.E
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    I remember Oprah's stupid question to Michael why he "grabs his crotch while dancing". Michael was laughing with his killing, charming laugh and explained "it happens naturally as a part of a dancing gesture". I am <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    Victor your video is amaizing. Michael is proud of you! Thank you very much. Keep it up.