Michael Jackson 2010 Warm-Up ?

whisperwhisper Posts: 630
edited January 1970 in News
Hi , First I'm sorry if this has already been posted and discussed...
Second , please tell me what you think !! :/
[youtube:23awkdr7]

Comments

• loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    love that.....thanks.....
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    I'm sorry maybe I didn't explain good . I found this today on another forum ,which they found it on youtube ..
    if you read the date it says 2010 ! Could this really be true ? Is this Michael after june 2009 ?
  • Yeah but it says 8.4.10, so wouldn't that be August? Which is in the future, hasn't happened yet. Or is the day listed first and the month second? That would be April 8th. Usually the month is first though.
    Not necessary that it has been uploaded on April means it was recorded in April .. Maybe it is what you say ,that its from August but hasn't been leaked until now ......
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Yes, whisper could be 2010, why not? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • moyrummoyrum Posts: 78
    yeh this is supposedly from apil 8th 2010, not sure if it can really be trusted though, hwo knows maybe sum1 is just playing with us <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    lol... don't shoot me but i don't think that is MJ at all! he was slightly off pitch at some points..
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Sorry guys.
    I just don't believe these videos anymore.
    In my opinion, it's not him.
  • I agree with Jukebox. I don't think it's really MJ. I guess it could be, but the sound quality was really muffled and he did sound a bit off pitch. Although, I suppose it's possible he can sing off key...NOT <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ChristianaChristiana Posts: 626
    I think it's MJ...but I think it's old. His voice sounds much younger there.
  • this absolutely not him people, don't buy into it lol <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Hey guys! As much as I wish this were truly Michael... It is 100% NOT him. It's actually this guy:

Here is the "Wanna be startin something" clip (fast foward to 1:17 and the audio matches up perfectly):
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUB3bFfL ... re=related<!-- m -->

And here is the "I'll be there" clip (fast foward to 1:07 and the audio matches up perfectly):
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ye38Uq3 ... re=related<!-- m -->

Unfortunately, someone must have uploaded that video to mess with us. Just thought I'd help clear that up so that there is no false hope being held about this audio.
    Thank you so much speechless ... I was searching for impersonators for hours on youtube .. I really doubted it the minute i heard it ,but the members on the other forum where so confident about it .. I guess i have to tell them now ...
  • You're very welcome! Im glad I could help... Much love!
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    ugh