Blacked out photo

JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
edited April 2010 in General Hoax Investigation
In one of TMZ's ''Remember Michael'' Galleries they posted this photo:tmzhidden.jpg the one they posted was the one with just Michael. but they blacked out Ben Evenstad who happended to take the famous ''ambulance photo''.I suppose it would look funny to show MJ and that guy near a white van..hmm..where else have we seen a white van? and doesn't the background look like a Garage? where else have we seen a White Van and Garage...?

Comments

• DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Why is MJ wearing his jim-jams?
  • Steph16Steph16 Posts: 55

he always did :L
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Because he's Michael F** Jackson. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    JK Because he was gonna need to take his top off anyways for the ambulance pic. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    I seriously feel like the ambulance pic could have been taken that day.
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    In one of TMZ's ''Remember Michael'' Galleries they posted this photo:tmzhidden.jpg the one they posted was the one with just Michael. but they blacked out Ben Evenstad who happended to take the famous ''ambulance photo''.I suppose it would look funny to show MJ and that guy near a white van..hmm..where else have we seen a white van? and doesn't the background look like a Garage? where else have we seen a White Van and Garage...?

yeah, the Jumping out of van video. Interesting.
  • londonlucklondonluck Posts: 190
    The picture was taken around 2002. Michael was at his home early in the morning when paparazzi caught him. He had no make up on and his bandages and scar on the cheek could be seen. He begged the paparazzi not to take the picture, but it was taken and sold for 1.5 or 15 millions, I don't remember for sure. They talked about this picture and accident in 2003 documentary on Hollywood TV.
  • eviltwineviltwin Posts: 154
    Um, Mike has tons of makeup on in this shot, look at his brows, eyes and face. I thought the scar on his face was on the LEFT (a pox scar).
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    The picture was taken around 2002. Michael was at his home early in the morning when paparazzi caught him. He had no make up on and his bandages and scar on the cheek could be seen. He begged the paparazzi not to take the picture, but it was taken and sold for 1.5 or 15 millions, I don't remember for sure. They talked about this picture and accident in 2003 documentary on Hollywood TV.

I wonder what he was doing in a garage early in the morning, with no make up, does not sound like Michael. In the pic it does not seem like he was angry at the papz... If he diden't want the pic to be taken, then why is he posing like this ? anyway, it looks like he has make up on.
  • londonlucklondonluck Posts: 190

I wonder what he was doing in a garage early in the morning, with no make up, does not sound like Michael. In the pic it does not seem like he was angry at the papz... If he diden't want the pic to be taken, then why is he posing like this ? anyway, it looks like he has make up on.

Anyway, this picture existed long before 2009.
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    According to <!-- m -->http://www.bauergriffinonline.com<!-- m --> this is the description of the picture:

"-a pajama-clad Michael, accompanied by Laperruque, after a doctro's visit in Beverly Hills. Michael had picked up "Child" and "Parents" magazine at a nearby new"

there is actually one more photo taken at the same time

<!-- m -->http://bauergriffinonline.com/2009/07/j ... bfm_page=2<!-- m -->
  • Thank you for the date londonluck! that´s what I was asking to myself...
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    If you look at the way he looks, he looks similar to the ambulance pic <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I wonder if this could've been planned way back then & the ambulance picture was taken at this time...& maybe there was nobody in the ambulance or a dummy on June 25th <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Hmmm...
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    about the make up: mike had his eyebrows, eyeleine and lipline tattooed, so he would look like wearing makeup anyway. when you blow the photo up, you see that there is no make up on his face. he has stubbles and the skin is not 'one color smooth'.

ben has a small digicam in his hand there, i would figure that he has a more professional one for his usual work. the timing would fit, since mike looked about 10 years younger in the ambulance pic. so maybe that was indeed the occasion when the shot later used for the ambulance pic was made. i'm thinking anyways that this whole thing was planned at least 10 years in advance.

interesting that there is an edited version with ben cut off... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    If you look at the way he looks, he looks similar to the ambulance pic <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I wonder if this could've been planned way back then & the ambulance picture was taken at this time...& maybe there was nobody in the ambulance or a dummy on June 25th <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Hmmm...
    Yes! That's what I thought! happy0065.gif
    I think we may be onto something people!
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    so maybe that was indeed the occasion when the shot later used for the ambulance pic was made
    or maybe the coroner van video, something is up Michael has that devious look on his facelaughing.gif
  • ZenZen Posts: 341
    Look at the guys hand behind Michael. What he pointing
    at the ground? That is not a natural hand position to be
    pointing down.
  • MYLOVELYONEMYLOVELYONE Posts: 175
    JK Because he was gonna need to take his top off anyways for the ambulance pic. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    hahahahahaha <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082

hm so the AMB pic would be no Photoshop product...hm..

But his hair and his face looks like the one in the ambi.pic I don't know what to think anymore about the the amb-pic <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Why is MJ wearing his jim-jams?

well.... why not.. ? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Why is MJ wearing his jim-jams?

he always did :L

He is so adorable in those PJ's!!!!
  • Um, Mike has tons of makeup on in this shot, look at his brows, eyes and face. I thought the scar on his face was on the LEFT (a pox scar).
    He has no foundation makeup...his eyebrows, eyeliner are tattooed...they look much darker here in this picture because he has no pancake makeup (foundation) on his face covering the tattoos and making them look softer and lighter. I actually love the look of no makeup rather than makeup...just my opinion...what happened to his cheek? I've noticed the scar it left in later pics, but what caused it?
    Um, Mike has tons of makeup on in this shot, look at his brows, eyes and face. I thought the scar on his face was on the LEFT (a pox scar).
    He has no foundation makeup...his eyebrows, eyeliner are tattooed...they look much darker here in this picture because he has no pancake makeup (foundation) on his face covering the tattoos and making them look softer and lighter. I actually love the look of no makeup rather than makeup...just my opinion...what happened to his cheek? I've noticed the scar it left in later pics, but what caused it?
    it looks like a medical ban-aid
  • This picture looks photoshopped especially around the nose.

1.jpg

2.jpg
    This picture looks photoshopped especially around the nose.

1.jpg

2.jpg
    Michael always had that big nose. i disagree.
  • This picture looks photoshopped especially around the nose.

1.jpg

2.jpg
    I am not talking about the size of the nose <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I am talking about the big square added pixels thing a ma jigs...lol
    Look at he across the bridge of the nose to the eyes. The Left eye has the inside corner underneath added stuff, it looks lighter that the rest of the eye. The other eye near the iris has a squared box next to it. The tip of the nose area looks all added rectangles. I don't know what I am describing I am not tech savvy, it just looks like stuff has been added to the photo.
    This picture looks photoshopped especially around the nose.

1.jpg

2.jpg
    I am not talking about the size of the nose <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I am talking about the big square added pixels thing a ma jigs...lol
    Look at he across the bridge of the nose to the eyes. The Left eye has the inside corner underneath added stuff, it looks lighter that the rest of the eye. The other eye near the iris has a squared box next to it. The tip of the nose area looks all added rectangles. I don't know what I am describing I am not tech savvy, it just looks like stuff has been added to the photo.
    oh i read you loud and clear, not quite convinced though.