Uri Geller messing with us again?!

gelleruri <!-- m -->http://twitpic.com/1iufqr<!-- m --> - Look the spoons. BELIEVE!
less than a minute ago via TwitPic

Comments

• Someone needs to stop Uri, I'm serious here I'm becoming so mad that he's messing with us. But what else can you expect from Mr. Mossad! Mr. Mind Control as I like to call him. He is not on our side, let me repeat he is not on our side. I wish ''someone called Pianogames'' didn't made Uri Geller aware of this hoax because he's only trouble!
  • Ah...dunno about Mr. Geller.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    Uri Geller... <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    Hahah he is funny.. look for the SPOONS,,, hahahahahaha <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJLive2010MJLive2010 Posts: 139
    I dont know what to think but this its very strange maybe he is playing with us maybe not <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Thank you Mr. Mossad, for screwing with people's heads again...

For god's sake, stay away from Uri Geller, read up on him, google him!
  • <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Od course he's messing with us. <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Game PlayerGame Player Posts: 386
    Uri wants to secure his place in history by attaching himself to this hoax...

He may know some things but he appears to be making himself look far more involved.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I do not like this man and I haven't watched Tom's vid's since Uri's been featuring heavily in them. Just can't stomach sitting through them.
  • Uri wants to secure his place in history by attaching himself to this hoax...

He may know some things but he appears to be making himself look far more involved.

He appears to be making himself look like an idiot. I hate to say this but if MJ really is dead then Uri will just be COMPLETELY discredited....and THEN he will go down in history as a fake idiot instead of just a fake and an idiot...
  • I think when MJ will find out what Uri is doing now he wouldn't like it, I can't speak for Michael ofcourse but Michael didn't want to be friends with him for a reason and he has banned him out of his life for a reason so I can't understand how Tom (Pianogames) can go to Uri like that and tell everything about the hoax because since then Uri is on to us and want to make people believe he's part of the hoax. I'm not saying it's Tom's fault but he should have thought twice about going to Uri. It wouldn't surprise me if Uri visits this site as well now because he's playing on all the emotions that go on, on here.
  • Someone needs to stop Uri, I'm serious here I'm becoming so mad that he's messing with us. But what else can you expect from Mr. Mossad! Mr. Mind Control as I like to call him. He is not on our side, let me repeat he is not on our side. I wish ''someone called Pianogames'' didn't made Uri Geller aware of this hoax because he's only trouble!

Amen! I totally agree with u
  • gelleruri <!-- m -->http://twitpic.com/1iufqr<!-- m --> - Look the spoons. BELIEVE!
    less than a minute ago via TwitPic

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Do you think he twistted all of them in the same time ? Must have been funny !
  • eviltwineviltwin Posts: 154
    these spoons on this jacket are arranged in groups of seven.
  • I think Uri knows nothing! He just uses this to draw attention to himself and his shows!
    But why did Michael have spoons on his jacket? or is it a photoshop??
  • It's real. It's this picture : 005.jpg

But I don't see what he's getting at. So..Michael has spoons on his jacket. They were friends at the time. What's your point, Uri? The only thing I BELIEVE in is Michael. Definitely not you.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I think i will just watch and see what is happening there with uri it could be interesting.But i wont expect to much from him
  • I do not like this man and I haven't watched Tom's vid's since Uri's been featuring heavily in them. Just can't stomach sitting through them.

that vid of toms what heavy on the weird and small on the content.

i hope tom was not celebrity impressed with uri - that would be disappointing
  • Ofcourse he's messing with us!
    There's absolutely no reason to give that evil man (yes I think he's evil) any more attention. He's obviously playing mind games and that's not an acceptable thing. So why do we, on this website, still giving him the attention he's desperately seeking? <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • It's real. It's this picture : 005.jpg

But I don't see what he's getting at. So..Michael has spoons on his jacket. They were friends at the time. What's your point, Uri? The only thing I BELIEVE in is Michael. Definitely not you.

what a wonderful pix of mike - he seems so happy

you can see into his eyes oh
  • And I found a SPOOON! 69.gif

[youtube:2ulvja96]
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    This is messed up.
    It's ashame people continue to play games...on and on....when do they give? Why??? <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Geller is a fraud. He has been exposed to use physical strength to bend spoons rather than his "psychic abilities".

James Randi exposes Uri Geller and Peter Popoff
    [youtube:38ui1b61]
  • Geller is a fraud. He has been exposed to use physical strength to bend spoons rather than his "psychic abilities".

James Randi exposes Uri Geller and Peter Popoff
    [youtube:qvw7ubel]

Of course ! This guy is not Magneto <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

For Michael wearing spoons...hum...

- world record for guiness book : the man having the biggest number of spoon on a jacket...(because Thriller sales, was not really funny)

- invited for tea-time by the Queen of England, he wanted to look "concerned"

- if invited to someone's and when the ice cream arrives on table, they say, "OH, there's a spoon missing..." and then TADAM ! "no problem ! I always have my spoons with me !" "Oh Michael you are so, provident !"

- for visiting maternity, he could give one to any baby born and write on their health record : "born with a silver spoon in mouth"