TDCAU lyrics ? i'm dead to remind you?

HI !
Sorry if you already talk about that BUT i just wanna to make sure that i ear the good thing !

AT 3:52 does MJ say : I'M DEAD TO REMIND YOU ...?

is that what he said or what?

Thanx for your'e help !

L.O.V.E.

Comments

• But AT 3:52 where?
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Yes which version are talking about?

The this is it version? The "uncut" version or which one?
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    its actually " Im HERE to Remind You "
  • OH crap sorry lol

[youtube:32z66zx0]
  • its actually " Im HERE to Remind You "

ok thanx ! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Okay, I guess it's too early in the morning and the coffee hasn't kicked in, but what does TDCAU stand for?
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    They Don't (Really) Care About Us.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    while we are asking questions....what does gif....mean..???
  • Graphics Interchange Format
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    HI !
    Sorry if you already talk about that BUT i just wanna to make sure that i ear the good thing !

Thanx for your'e help !

L.O.V.E.

I've always sang it that way ever since it first came out LOL. I mean I looked up the lyrics a long time ago but that's just still totally ingrained in my brain.

I disagree. The lyrics may say "I'm here to remind you", but if you listen to it, it CLEARLY sounds like "Dead". And if you watch the video, when he's lip syncing to that part, it clearly looks like he's saying a word that starts with a D.

Just like the song DS, the lyrics might be different in print than what he actually sings, and it's done on purpose.
  • It's THERE i think...

I disagree. The lyrics may say "I'm here to remind you", but if you listen to it, it CLEARLY sounds like "Dead". And if you watch the video, when he's lip syncing to that part, it clearly looks like he's saying a word that starts with a D.

Just like the song DS, the lyrics might be different in print than what he actually sings, and it's done on purpose.

DS <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i cant understand anything in that song <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

DS <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i cant understand anything in that song <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Really? Strange, I know all the words <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Really? Strange, I know all the words <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I swear i think he is singing " Tom Sneddon is a Postman" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Ohh Michael <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • oh God .
    i can't hear it clearly ...
    everything in that song is so loud ..
    lol
  • oh God .
    i can't hear it clearly ...
    everything in that song is so loud ..
    lol
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    He says i'm here to remind you 100%
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    HI !

Thanx for your'e help !

L.O.V.E.

I've always sang it that way ever since it first came out LOL. I mean I looked up the lyrics a long time ago but that's just still totally ingrained in my brain.

I heard the same thing today at the busstop when I listened closely....But it could also be "I'm dare to remind you"...Does it makes sense? But when I heard it first it sounded like "I'm dead to remind you" I don't know and I can't find lyrics who shows also the words in the background, hmpf..
  • jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
    HI !

Thanx for your'e help !

L.O.V.E.

I heard the same thing today at the busstop when I listened closely....But it could also be "I'm dare to remind you"...Does it makes sense? But when I heard it first it sounded like "I'm dead to remind you" I don't know and I can't find lyrics who shows also the words in the background, hmpf..

"Dare" wouldn't make sense, no.

And guys - be careful when you say you are 100% sure. Especially of something like this. There's no way anyone can know for sure what Michael meant for that part to sound like.