Are you ready to possibly wait until 2012?

2»

Comments

• rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    I will wait ..
  • im here now, but we are losing pp each day -
  • DeliaDelia Posts: 151
    Let it be! Others will come.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    'we have four years to get it right' (mike in tii on his speech at the end)

makes perfect sense now... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

'course i'll wait! he's already letting us know that he's still out there somewhere, what good would all those clues be then? the fact that so many of us read clues the same way, shows that they work.

and what good would all this elaborate planning and detail be if this was all over so soon. my take is (as frequently posted) that this was planned for at least 10-15 years, if not even longer. how much detail can you come up with in all that time? and then you need to give certain processes some time, too, like the trial. there is no real telling how long this will take alone, let go all the other stuff that's happening on the side...maybe some things are going on that we will never hear a word about, which also required some planning. and then you take a decade with deliberate planning to have it all go down in a year? naaawww...
    four years is nothing compared to the effect it's gonna have whenever mike returns, if at all...which also might possibly part of the plan - stay dead to the public. who knows but genius mike himself... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

i'll be here, i ain't goin' nowhere, this is way to exciting to watch unfold... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

When Michael said we have 4 years to get it right I had this sinking feeling but I was hoping I was wrong. You're right when you say he's been planning this unknown years and so it's not going to unfold too quickly. And the BAM will blow everyone's mind! I think I'm committed for the long haul, although my family wish I would quit yesterday already. Michael's woven his way deep into me. If I really believed he wasn't coming back but just living quietly somewhere I'd try to wean myself back to normal life, but I truly believe a comeback is an integral part of his promise to us, his words. Something I was thinking about while reading the posts above is -- what if the Cirque de Soleil is also NOT going to happen, just like the O2 concerts, like the tribute concerts, like him not showing at the 09 Grammy awards. Maybe it's all just hype and leading people towards a different finale, one that is NOTHING that anyone is expecting. Michael is all about unpredictability. Akon said he thought "internationally" was the highest you could go, but he says Michael thinks "planets". This is more entertaining that 50 TV shows, American Idol and the rest of the reality shows, and throw in all the best new movies and more. I'm staying put. Will this hoax site be there for us? I sure hope so. Thanks for being there and thanks in advance for the future! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I'll wait until the end of my days! There is no time set on my love for Michael.
    Nefari
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    2011 : DAWN to DAYLIGHT

only a few more months until daylight returns.......