Michael+Jackson+In+The+Closet.jpg

michael-jackson-3335420bgytg_1350.jpg

Michael-Jackson-looking-Sexy.....jpg

11456_11927933750...415335_n-14d6ef1.jpg

3935540454_82df003953.jpg

I have to stop cause i will faint <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Comments

• jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
    I don't mean to burst your bubble, lol! But - that picture of MJ and the girl kissing...yeah, that's not him. His head is photoshopped in on someone else's body. I'm pretty sure that was an ad for Abercrombie or something. You can tell also because, as sexy as Mike is, he never had those big biceps...lol
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    lool .. je me suis dit .. "sa tête est étrange à ce corps» .. Maintenant je sais pourquoi: lol: thank you
  • I don't mean to burst your bubble, lol! But - that picture of MJ and the girl kissing...yeah, that's not him. His head is photoshopped in on someone else's body. I'm pretty sure that was an ad for Abercrombie or something. You can tell also because, as sexy as Mike is, he never had those big biceps...lol

You took the words right outta my mouth! It's so Obvious that MJ's head is super-imposed onto a different body. It looks so awkward and unnatural <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Sorry, but I'm going to lock this. A little more respect please ladies...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

This discussion has been closed.