Uhhh...who is this guy?

2»

Comments

• DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    whoisthatguydouble.jpg

I found this picture and was shocked by how much this guy looks like Michael. I'm assuming he's family. Does anyone know who this is?

Its not Randy because I saw the jacksons in London around the time that pic was taken and Randy was definitley a lot younger and smaller - he was actually 15 when I first saw them MJ was 18.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621

<!-- m -->http://i965.photobucket.com/albums/ae13 ... double.jpg<!-- m -->

I found this picture and was shocked by how much this guy looks like Michael. I'm assuming he's family. Does anyone know who this is?

Its not Randy because I saw the jacksons in London around the time that pic was taken and Randy was definitley a lot younger and smaller - he was actually 15 when I first saw them MJ was 18.

that would pretty much fit the pic that souza posted, i think.
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    So it seems like no one knows, for sure, who this person is. Some people think is Randy. Some people don't. This is good to know. Thanks for the responses everyone. Oh and just for general info, I think the other people in the picture is LaToya, Michael and Janet.
  • I'm bumping this to see if any new information leads to the answer to my question. Or if any new photos has since service of this guy. Someone recently asked in another thread (<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=18&t=17580&p=300945#p300945<!-- l -->)
  • I'm bumping this to see if any new information leads to the answer to my question. Or if any new photos has since service of this guy. Someone recently asked in another thread (<!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpb ... 45#p300945<!-- m -->)

I too had a hunt and topic for the photo you posted-great find:)..it seems most say Randy but I disagree..its too much like MJ...have you thought about posting it on facebook pages etc-see what others say?....i cant help but feel that as crazy as it sounds it could be E'casonova!!...I took a more recent pic and compared to the one listed and imagined surgery etc and can see a resemblance....there are not many pics or much info about him and if you look throughout the years-at times he and mj were like twins!!..not saying i believe the twin theory but who knows anymore????....let me know if you get an answer...x
  • Whoever he is, he looks a lot like Donte does now. Very similar face, if you look at a picture of Donte.

Whoever Donte's father is, he is defo a Jackson.

Jermaines ex live in girlfriend wrote a book in the 90's and said that Donte appeared out of nowhere one day, and was calling Jermaine "Daddy"
  • i may need to crawl back into my straight jacket after this but does anyone else think it looks a little like murry?
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    LaToya - ? - Michael - Janet from left to right. I do not know who that person is. Doesn't look like Randy to me but who is he?
  • Ya know it figures...that I happen to love Somebody's Watching You.

When I started researching I was amazed at how many songs MJ sang background on that I love ...yet never knew he did.
    Must be that voice. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Mr EoMr Eo Posts: 1
    possibly james brown son or jackie wilsons, looks like that kinda ..........yana
  • I'd go with him being a cousin. I remember seeing photos of Lawrence's children. They were all very good looking like that one is. They were also about Michael's age.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    The one in the right is Michael and the one in the left is his twin.

Voila!! It's that simple <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    The one in the right is Michael and the one in the left is his twin.

Voila!! It's that simple <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> If that's the case, then the double theory would be VERY possible. hehe I still think he looks so much like Michael, just a little older. Hopefully, someone will be able to provide a definite answer with proof.