Hey Applehead ;) read this

LilouLilou Posts: 319
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
I'm thinking of you ..

I hope you can read our messages ..we put all our hearts in our words..i'm sure you can hear our hearts,they scream our love for you,for you person..and for that you don't need to read..

Only God knows how much we love you,how much we support you,how much we care,and how many time we will be there for you..

We pray for you all time,in the morning,in the evening,days and nights
When i go to work,i'm in the bus,everyday i look the sky and i ask God to protect you where you are ..i must confess when i look the sky,i also ask myself if you are there..and i search a sign,something in the sky ..but nothing appears ..

"And you're just so far ,like a distance star" but when i close my eyes,i feel a heat in me,as if something says "don't worry <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> "..Maybe it's God ..maybe it's my conscience..maybe it's you ..
But i can't prevent myself to worry for you ..for sure God is on your side..i'm only a human..

You taught us to "open our mind"
We opened our mind and now,we are here together ..it's a great sign..

Please,take care of you and you family..maybe around you there are people who want to take advantage of you ..
Be strong,you have your army with you,you must protect yourself ..i say that because i'm worry ..really..i just want your happiness,i want to see you smile,i want to hear you laugh,i want to see you play with super soccer <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> aaaaand i want you eat KFC <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

It's a true feeling ..you deserve all the good things the world can have ..Don't let nobody tell you the contrary !you are a rarity,a pearl and people who tell you other things,or fight against you..they don't have understand NOTHING to life !
People who fight against you,they fight against love and peace ..because you are the love personify..

You will never be alone in spite of you can feel..all around the world you receive love..sure some people are crazy <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> but some are normal <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I know you wanted to build a new "neverland"..we can help you if you want,we will build you a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig Neverland,you don't need to engage workers <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
We build you the biggest trampoline you ever seen and all what you want
We really want your hapiness..only..

I send you all my love by my thought ..
God protect you and all your family

Michael, the two of us need look no more
We both found what we were looking for
With a friend to call my own
I'll never
be alone
And you my friend will see
You've got a friend in me
Michael, you're
always running here and there
You feel you're not wanted anywhere
If you ever look behind
And don't like what you find
There's something you should know
You've got a
place to go

I used to say
I and me
Now it's us
Now it's we
I used to say
I and me
Now it's us
Now it's we
Michael, most people would turn you away
I don't listen to a word they say
They don't see you as I do
I wish they would try to
I'm sure they'd think again
If they had a friend like Michael
Like Michael
Like ..you..

LOVE <3 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Comments

• loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    AMEN ....and AMEN.......xxxxxxx
  • Beautiful, well written and so very true!

We love and support you Michael! We wish you and your family well. We truly have your back and want/need you to be happy, healthy and safe!!!!!
  • AnnieIsNotOKAnnieIsNotOK Posts: 979
    Oh Lilou!It's such a beautiful message,very moving!!God bless you Lilou <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • That is very beautiful, sincere and heartfelt ... Lot's of love for you. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    just beautifully written...I bet Applehead will appreciate this <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    lots of love
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    thank you my friends <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I have wrote this message with all my heart,and i have thought of you,because i'm sure you feel the same in your heart,so it explains the "we" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    i wanted to talk for every one of us ..

I love you all..God bless you <3
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Beautiful....brought tears to my eyes. Its really strange loving someone I have never met. But Applehead has this magic about him....he has me in a spell. Well written. As always, with L.O.V.E xoxox
    Beautiful....brought tears to my eyes. Its really strange loving someone I have never met. But Applehead has this magic about him....he has me in a spell. Well written. As always, with L.O.V.E xoxox

I know right...it's weird that a person that you actually never met can touch you like this. It's incredible...and beautiful <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    ditto to all the above.........and more.......micheal we respect you and care so much about you....... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    YESSSS....so lets hope Applehead reads this <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

love ya Michael
    I think Michael has a light around him,he radiates of love..when i see him i can not prevent myself to have a smile on my face..when he is sad..God..it deeply hurt me..his emotion goes by his eyes..when he talks,we have the impression that he talks to every one of us,as if we were very particular for him..
    He is a lover,i don't understand how we can't love him ..
    He is the sun when it's rain..he is breath of air..
    <3
  • Liliou, that was beautiful. It gave me goosebumps.
    I'm sure wherever Michael is, he appreciates your message. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I think Michael has a light around him,he radiates of love..when i see him i can not prevent myself to have a smile on my face..when he is sad..God..it deeply hurt me..his emotion goes by his eyes..when he talks,we have the impression that he talks to every one of us,as if we were very particular for him..
    He is a lover,i don't understand how we can't love him ..
    He is the sun when it's rain..he is breath of air..
    <3

sooo true...you can't resist him <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    He is the magnet and we are the iron <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    He is the magnet and we are the iron <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

that's a nice way of putting it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161

The letter is so real. It made me cry. Applehead, I love you with all my heart. You had a spell around my heart since I was a little girl. Applehead, we love you so much, and we will never let you go. I cannot wait to you come home to us. I love you more than words can say, baby! I love you most, Applehead. xxxxxx

The part of building Neverland broke my heart into a million pieces <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> . I want the old days of Neverland and MJ back! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> MJ, please know if you can read my letter, I love you xxxxxx!

Blessings to all! xxxxxxx