TIAI Update #5a: DO you Think 4 your Self?

Comments

• mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    i am speechless. this update is giving me a tingly feeling. thank you TS. THANK YOU MICHAEL.
  • MO_1219MO_1219 Posts: 87
    Thank you so much TS~ <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    L.O.V.E. from China <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • rayvynrayvyn Posts: 139
    I don't know if you guys realise this, but despite these topics were often discussed here - noone seemed to connect these dots - or numbers...

You must bear in mind that numerology - is the occult belief. Occult = Illuminati.

Do you seriously want to fall for it?

Read more:
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/3932713/Revelation-911-Illuminati-NWO-Occult-Numerology-Creating-History
    http://www.threeworldwars.com/occult/

Just my opinion and my 5 cents.

And a good five cents it is. Good warning. Thanks VeryLittleSusie!
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    TS:
    I don't know what to think about you. I'd just like to know who you are. I'm not one for mystery. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I really hope you're not just another hoaxer leading us on with all this numerology.
    It's something that I just don't get. "This Is It" just seems so simple, ya know?
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Great update, TS! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Good lookin' out! xD
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    Ioma, I don't blame you.
    I can be an "Occam's Razor" kinda gal myself, but...There's definitely something to it all, I think. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I don't know if you guys realise this, but despite these topics were often discussed here - noone seemed to connect these dots - or numbers...

You must bear in mind that numerology - is the occult belief. Occult = Illuminati.

Read more:
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/3932713/Revelation-911-Illuminati-NWO-Occult-Numerology-Creating-History

The Illuminati have their own agenda and their specific numerology. There is nothing occult here. Numbers are part of our world you can use them as you want and here it's used as code in a hoax. You give the numbers the meaning you want after all and they have no real power they can at least be used to lead us in a certain direction after decoding.

Yes, numerology is very cool (I'm a numerology buff) <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> and is important in the hoax.
    It isn't inherently evil.
  • DOTS OF TMZ SHOW:

D=4
    O=15
    T=20
    S=19
    _____
    58........5+8=13 and 1*3=3

O=15
    F=6
    _____
    21........2+1=3

T=20
    M=13
    Z=26
    _____
    49........4+9=13 and 1*3=3

S=19
    H=8
    O=15
    W=23
    ______
    65.......6*5=30 and 3+0=3

----> 58+21+49+65=193.....1+9+3= 13 (M)...1*3=3

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • teardropteardrop Posts: 30
    Thank you TS!
    Mike is such a genius!
    I love you Mike!
  • imissMJ147imissMJ147 Posts: 123
    TS thank you.! You're great.!!!!<3
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> my brain can"t handle soo much thanks TS. Pure genius <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • fedeDAfedeDA Posts: 48
    Boring....TS, you're going to be extremely boring...

Numbers, numbers, numbers and numbers....Where is the MESSAGE ?

I don't wanna more nubers to prove that Michael is alive and he was planning this for a long time, i know that, without the numbers.

Do you think TS that NUMBERS will change the world?
    Do you think NUMBERS will make the world a better place?
    Do you think Michael gives to numbers much more rilevance than message?

I repeat, we need a guide, a light, to make this fucking world a better place, we don't need a Pitaghoric Table, or a anagramm vademecum to prove tha Michael is alive, we KNOW THAT, without a doubt.

Think TS....The message is simple: LOVE...
    Not numbers...

Love u more...
    Right!
    It's enough for me TS, I'm so tired!
  • Boring....TS, you're going to be extremely boring...

Numbers, numbers, numbers and numbers....Where is the MESSAGE ?

I don't wanna more nubers to prove that Michael is alive and he was planning this for a long time, i know that, without the numbers.

Do you think TS that NUMBERS will change the world?
    Do you think NUMBERS will make the world a better place?
    Do you think Michael gives to numbers much more rilevance than message?

I repeat, we need a guide, a light, to make this fucking world a better place, we don't need a Pitaghoric Table, or a anagramm vademecum to prove tha Michael is alive, we KNOW THAT, without a doubt.

Think TS....The message is simple: LOVE...
    Not numbers...

Love u more...
    Right!
    It's enough for me TS, I'm so tired!

DaveNax and fedeDA,

Through the extensive explanations TS is doing we're getting the WHOLE picture. I think it's important to be aware of the whole picture in order to fully know and understand what happened and why certain things are done. The updates are not just about numbers, the numbers point out to important subjects which are a big piece of the Master Plan. Each and every update shines a new light on the hoax and reveals new things people had not thought of yet.

Don't you want to know exactly how Mike planned all this..? I'm blown away time after time, and I really want to know it all!
  • DaveNaxDaveNax Posts: 7
    Mo, i'm sure that numerology is important for the entire hoax.
    Or....It WAS...

Numerology was important as a proof.

But when we are SURE that Michael IS alive, and he was planning this since 80s, numerology, is still important?

Mjalive, trust me...I'm giving to Michael al i can, all my life, all my world...To him and to his message...
  • Mo, i'm sure that numerology is important for the entire hoax.
    Or....It WAS...

Numerology was important as a proof.

But when we are SURE that Michael IS alive, and he was planning this since 80s, numerology, is still important?

Yes it is, to get the WHOLE picture.
  • DOTS OF TMZ SHOW:

D=4
    O=15
    T=20
    S=19
    _____
    58........5+8=13 and 1*3=3

O=15
    F=6
    _____
    21........2+1=3

T=20
    M=13
    Z=26
    _____
    49........4+9=13 and 1*3=3

S=19
    H=8
    O=15
    W=23
    ______
    65.......6*5=30 and 3+0=3

----> 58+21+49+65=193.....1+9+3= 13 (M)...1*3=3

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Due to brainstorming with Chappie:

Three (3)
    The third dimension - we do things in threes so they will manifest in our physical realm.

It's roots stem from the meaning of multiplicity. Creative power; growth. Three is a moving forward of energy, overcoming duality, expression, manifestation and synthesis. Three is the first number to which the meaning "all" was given. It is The Triad, being the number of the whole as it contains the beginning, a middle and an end.

The power of three is universal and is the tripartide nature of the world as heaven, earth, and waters. It is human as body, soul and spirit. Notice the distinction that soul and spirit are not the same. They are not. Three is birth, life, death. It is the beginning, middle and end. Three is a complete cycle unto itself. It is past, present, future.

The symbol of three is the triangle. Three interwoven circles or triangles can represent the indissoluble unity of the three persons of the trinity. Others symbols using three are: trident, fleur-de-lis, trefoil, trisula, thunderbolt, and trigrams.

The astral or emotional body stays connected to the physically body for three days after death. There is scientific evidence that the brain, even when all other systems are failing takes three days to register complete shutdown.

There are 3 phases to the moon. Lunar animals are often depcited as 3 legged.

Three is the heavenly number, representing soul, as four represents body. Together the two equal seven (3+4=7 ) and form the sacred hebdomad. The 3x4=12 representing the signs of the Zodiac and months of the year.

Pythagorean three means completion.

There are three wishes, genies have three wishes, three leprecons, three prince or princesses, three witches, three weird sisters among others.

• Number 3 is the most playful of all numbers.

You most likely have some of the following strengths and talents at your disposal if the number 3 appears in your numerology chart:

You are creative, socially active, artistic, very positive and optimistic, playful, happy and fun-loving, inspirational, imaginative, motivating, enthusiastic and uplifting.

You have great verbal skills and a talent for self expression. You are a great communicator, you enjoy life and you don't take things too seriously.

Here are some of the career choices that might suit you particularly well if the number 3 is predominant in your chart:

Entertainer, writer, actor, musician.
  • LunaCieloLunaCielo Posts: 393
    Absolutely brilliant, and extraordinary TS!
    Thank you very much for processing complex and amazing, my head smokes for the effort but this is great, very great!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 2 Bad2 Bad Posts: 289
    Wow!!!! Thank you TS!!! Thank you Michael!
    I needed this today, I can't tell you how much it means to me!!
    I feel like dancing!!
    Someone mentioned their "I told you so!!" dance well babe I'm with you!!

Love ya Mike!
  • KINGdom52KINGdom52 Posts: 315
    I think I'm gonna hit my head on the wall ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I thought I was used to these "coincedences" -NO WAY - but everytime you blow up my mind ! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Thank you so much TS !

And hurry up... The waiting is killing me ... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

PS : BEYOND GENIUS.......... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Wow, that´s interesting, thanks TS!
    Pure genious! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Looking forward to reading what follows.
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    Do TS updates fit in with Dave Dave's tweet.

Doesn't someone need to learn algebra and psychology to plan this hoax - maybe that is why he was learning for it - to pass this test.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Do TS updates fit in with Dave Dave's tweet.

Doesn't someone need to learn algebra and psychology to plan this hoax - maybe that is why he was learning for it - to pass this test.

Yeah, and I thought he wanted to become a lawyer? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I believe that TS is Michael, who else can explain this in a masterly and accurate? ... MJ creator <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I don't know if you guys realise this, but despite these topics were often discussed here - noone seemed to connect these dots - or numbers...

Read more:

If there is a counterfeit to something, then there must also be the real deal and with numbers, when studied regarding the scriptures, it is called the study of bible numerics. Nothing wrong with that at all. It's all in how you interprete it. Nothing to fear here. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->