[youtube:1gzr149s]

[youtube:1gzr149s]

Comments

• loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    i saw this before and think it is great......xxxx
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    it's great...and so true!!!
  • i_need YoUi_need YoU Posts: 933
    Im confused, is this just a video a fan made or something or is a commercial... Because there are alot of "think different" videos out there now and they all consist around MJ lOL
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    Im confused, is this just a video a fan made or something or is a commercial... Because there are alot of "think different" videos out there now and they all consist around MJ lOL
    I think a fan made it..but I don't know for sure <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    Im confused, is this just a video a fan made or something or is a commercial... Because
    there are alot of "think different" videos out there now and they all consist around MJ lOL

the voice over was for a commercial for some product. someone mentioned it before (the video has been posted before). there's probably a lot of fan made video because it is completely true. and completely michael.

i know this video has been posted before, but thank you thank you thank you. i cry every time watching it. it's just so well done. it's like those words were written for michael:

"about the only thing you can't do is ignore them. because they change things. they push the human race forward."

"because the people who are crazy enough to change the world, are the ones who do."

so michael. so true. we're going to make that change!
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Wonderful and true