TIAI Update #5b: DO you Think 4 your Self?

13»

Comments

• sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    Hi Everyone:

I just wanted to say hi to all of you. I think all of you are doing such a great job with this investigation. I have been with you since the beginning, finally got my act together and joined you officially in March. My computer technology is poor, so I miss so much. I want you to know I am with you, all of you give me strength to carry on each day. We all have our owns lives but it's amazing how we pull together and devote so much time to Michael. Most days my head is spinning from all of this. I am thankful for Mo, Souza, TS, all of you and especially Michael because for 40 years he give me my strengths and principles to live my life by. He taught me that I can't dance or sing, but it's ok to get out there and do it anyway, He made me realize why I need God in my life, that there isn't any difference between black and white, to believe in myself and hold my head up high no matter what, to love, have faith, to care and to forgive. So for him and all of you, I am thankful. I am spending so much time spreading Michael's message. Of course you know how people think you are nuts when you start talking about him and the hoax. But after all this time, I need to tell you it is working! I have turned many non believers into believers. I think they felt sorry for me and started actually thinking about everything I was saying. It's working, they are thinking, investigating, talking about caring, faith, MEDIA awareness....the Environment!!!!!!! Huge! Also, it is so amazing to me how so MANY people either do not know about the NWO, illuminati, mind control....it's really scarey to me. I have found through many people that if they are scared they turn their backs on the subject. It's our job to educate. I read an article, I can't tell you where but of course it was about Michael. What struck me was and I can't quote, but....he felt everyone was a student and everyone was a teacher. We can all learn from each other and we can get out there and help change this world by opening the eyes of the people around us, one person at a time. One by one we will become one beautiful army of love. What ever happens, let's face it you know we are here to stay, right to the end. Let's do our best, work hard and get this job done! Let's educate and bring awareness to this world! I love you guys! Take Care!
  • michael must love math and puzzles.. this one I have been working on for months, thankyou ts. TS IS IT ha.
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    Beautiful message sandythyme
    I want to say ..i love you all too ..everyone of you..<3<3

As Michael says "Everything is possible if God is on my side" never abandoned this idea..

We are "soldier of love" ..
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    sandythyme, good post to begin with, welcome to the army of love <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • sweetgirlsweetgirl Posts: 6
    First of all thanks TS. Thanks for your great help

Michael promised us that the best was yet to come.
    All this has changed my life, changed inside me, I have hope for the future and the people.I'm really living the magic and illusion. It´s wonderful. I just hope we can thank him some way.

We should not worry so much about the date of BAM, we know that is there and will return. That is important. You have to enjoy, getting things right and make it known to all as we can.

Michael can count with us. We will always be there for whatever you need.
    I love you, angel.
  • jinanejinane Posts: 54
    Update #5c 14:05 (2:05pm) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    where is update #5c i can't find it!!!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063

Me either? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

It's not there yet... Maybe SUNday?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

hmmm maybe. I'm so impatient to read Update 5c. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    O.k , so I was wondering why Update #5c didn't come yet ,so I decided to look back at #5a for clues ..Trying to be smart <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
    Since first words:
    #5a: DO you Think 4 your Self?
    5-1. Outline for TIAI Update #5
    5-2. TIAI Redirections Since Update #4
    5-3. Seven Layers Embedded in: “THIS IS IT”
    = DOTS , and
    DO you Think 4 your Self
    = DOTS , look at this :
    #5c:
    5-6. The greatest Show on earth!
    5-7. Michael Jackson Killed Himself?
    5-8. Zone for MJ Info

First words : The Michael Zone = TMZ ? Maybe TS's Update #5c is about TMZ .. I mean with all the news of Murray being a hero .. Also :

#5d:
    5-09. Statistics and Opportunities of a Coincidence
    5-10. Hoax, Accident, Murder, or Suicide?
    5-11. Operation “Think 4 your Self”
    5-12. Will You Be There?

SHOW ....
  • MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316

Yes, happy Birthday JanetXD
    There are now around 1,500 sunflowers at the site...which should be enough to get MJ through the weekend.
  • MJJSmileMJJSmile Posts: 59

was only a possibility ... but I was wrong <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    O.k , so I was wondering why Update #5c didn't come yet ,so I decided to look back at #5a for clues ..Trying to be smart <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
    Since first words:
    #5a: DO you Think 4 your Self?
    5-1. Outline for TIAI Update #5
    5-2. TIAI Redirections Since Update #4
    5-3. Seven Layers Embedded in: “THIS IS IT”
    = DOTS , and
    DO you Think 4 your Self
    = DOTS , look at this :
    #5c:
    5-6. The greatest Show on earth!
    5-7. Michael Jackson Killed Himself?
    5-8. Zone for MJ Info

First words : The Michael Zone = TMZ ? Maybe TS's Update #5c is about TMZ .. I mean with all the news of Murray being a hero .. Also :

#5d:
    5-09. Statistics and Opportunities of a Coincidence
    5-10. Hoax, Accident, Murder, or Suicide?
    5-11. Operation “Think 4 your Self”
    5-12. Will You Be There?

SHOW ....

Very nice work!! DOTS, DOTS, TMZ, and SHOW. Hmmm! Thank you whisper!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Yes, happy Birthday JanetXD
    There are now around 1,500 sunflowers at the site...which should be enough to get MJ through the weekend.

I just have a question, why is there a lot of users with sunflowers as their avatar? Should I put it? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • Emily HutjesEmily Hutjes Posts: 106
    Thank you TIAI, Souza and Mo, that's for starters.

By now it is quite obvious that Michael Jackson was seriouly threatened by THEM, whoever they may be. I think that was the main reason for him to disappear.
    Getting away from the media apparently was not that difficult, because nobody has been able to find him.
    Should his return not depend on solving the treat against him first? For if he comes back THOSE who threatened and controlled him will go after him again.
    Besides that: the media will crusify him for faking his death so they'll be after him too.

His message is not a new one for older fans know about what's going on in this world. At least some of them do. All through the years there have been documentaries about what is being done wrongly against Mother Earth. Those who didn't wish to acknowledge the foregoing information won't want to listen now.

In my opinion the only way he can re-appear is making a very very long film, explaining exactly why he hoaxed his death. He will have to explain who are or were the ones who threatened his life. What will be the concequences of that for Michael?
    The complete conspiracy against him will have to be revealed by Michael himself with good evidence . I cannot imagine he can do that without creating a new threat against his life!

But hey, this is only my opinion and question to TIAI.
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Thank you TIAI, Souza and Mo, that's for starters.

By now it is quite obvious that Michael Jackson was seriouly threatened by THEM, whoever they may be. I think that was the main reason for him to disappear.
    Getting away from the media apparently was not that difficult, because nobody has been able to find him.
    Should his return not depend on solving the treat against him first? For if he comes back THOSE who threatened and controlled him will go after him again.
    Besides that: the media will crusify him for faking his death so they'll be after him too.

His message is not a new one for older fans know about what's going on in this world. At least some of them do. All through the years there have been documentaries about what is being done wrongly against Mother Earth. Those who didn't wish to acknowledge the foregoing information won't want to listen now.

In my opinion the only way he can re-appear is making a very very long film, explaining exactly why he hoaxed his death. He will have to explain who are or were the ones who threatened his life. What will be the concequences of that for Michael?
    The complete conspiracy against him will have to be revealed by Michael himself with good evidence . I cannot imagine he can do that without creating a new threat against his life!

But hey, this is only my opinion and question to TIAI.

I believe the same.I said this many times because it is how I feel..If Michael wanted to disappear it was because he feared for his life, he was in danger, and so might have his kids been..Why would he come back knowing the ones who wanted him dead and who were after him would still be there? He fooled them so I guess their rage would be twice the hate before the hoax.. Same goes for the media, they would be stalking him over and over for this..put it this way, those f*cking tabloids talked trash about him when they didn't even have a reason to do it, then imagine what would become of them after this..If he's at peace now WHY would he come back? We have clues that he might be alive, so that's what matters, we got his message (and yes, I agree with you on this one too "His message is not a new one for older fans know about what's going on in this world. At least some of them do. All through the years there have been documentaries about what is being done wrongly against Mother Earth. Those who didn't wish to acknowledge the foregoing information won't want to listen now. ", even if there're people who still must learn from this and open their eyes..).
    We are here to find out the truth and what happened on 25th of June, and those who REALLY LOVE and RESPECT Michael will wait whatever it takes..
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    I'm keeping the faith. So much has happened. So, so much. The layers are being peeled away.