Al Sharpton on Larry King Live

edited January 1970 in News
I just read that Al Sharpton will be on Larry King tonight, do you think he will maybe say something that involves Michael?

Comments

• NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    im guessing he probably will,
    i'll watch/record it just in case.
  • Woei! I can recieve the CNN channel here in Holland!.. now I hope I won't forget it! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> lol
  • someone should ask him if mj was murdered why hasnt he made a fuss about the lack of an investigation <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Larry King is on CNN in The Netherlands around 11 in the morning.
    I hope I will wake up soon enough so I can watch it! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    Who was that blonde lady? I only saw her 2 seconds because I couldn't find CNN on my tv... They changed the programs again...
    Ok... Is anyone watching it? Can you please tell me if he said something interesting, I can't follow it because my son is running around and screaming... So I have to keep him busy <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I'm watching right now, he hasn't said anything about Michael yet they are debating over Health insurance and Sarah Palin and Barack Obama <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • And now they stopped talking and Larry thanked them for coming and said they would make it a regulair program like this but he hasn't said anything about Michael they were only debating and now he's off the show.
    Ok, I couldn't hear it at all <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    So what was the conclusion?

Politics talk? j
  • Yes it was quite boring too <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Nothing interesting just talking about the health thingy no mention of mj and i watched it all
    Ok, I did not miss much then...
  • Ok, I did not miss much then...

Nope <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Nothing interesting just talking about the health thingy no mention of mj and i watched it all

deliberate?
    What do you think?

hmm.

L.O.V.E
  • I find it interesting that he hasn't said much about MJ since the June 25th incident. Hmmmm. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    What the bleep is going on!! Especially with Jesse Jackson and AL Sharpton!!!!
  • What the bleep is going on!! Especially with Jesse Jackson and AL Sharpton!!!!
    maybe they havent recieved the new script yet <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Agreed WTF is going on. If anyone should be outraged by the fact that Murray ''murdered'' Michael and then is still allowed to keep his licence and practice medicine and ''kill more patients'' it should be Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. Why so silent?