Where are the Jack5ons?

LucyLocketLucyLocket Posts: 203
edited January 1970 in News
Wait a minute! I thought that the Jack5ons were going to be on LKL tonight!?! The guests are the parents of Amanda Knox. Did I misunderstand something?

Comments

• OK... now the website says

"Tuesday: The Jackson Four
    The Jackson brothers reunited for the first time since Michael's death! Jermaine, Jackie, Tito and Marlon talk to Larry about their new reality show. What will it reveal about music's most famous family?"

Do you think it will be moved again to another night?
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    Yes. I tuned in to watch and then checked CNN LKL page. They were moved to Tuesday.
  • NoHypeNoHype Posts: 47
    I wonder if it will actually be 'live' when they appear tomorrow. Or will it be like Jermaine's 'pre-recorded' LKL interview when he was wearing an earpiece and listening to God only knows who (I'd like to believe it was MJ... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->).
  • I was sooooooooo mad............tuned in to watch, and no Jacksons!!! Larry's web page says tomorrow night night..Tuesday.
    karralyn
  • Really?! The interview was pre-recorded? I'll have to watch it again!
    I wonder if it will actually be 'live' when they appear tomorrow. Or will it be like Jermaine's 'pre-recorded' LKL interview when he was wearing an earpiece and listening to God only knows who (I'd like to believe it was MJ... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->).