Criticism about TS

RestlessSoulRestlessSoul Posts: 98
edited June 2010 in TIAI
@Serenitys_Dream

Sorry but are you TS? Maybe you're not but your posts are way too long just like TS' posts. I've been following you for sometime and I've started to think that you're the one behind TIAI. It's maybe because TS and your posts look very similar (they're all very brilliant and smart). If you're not TS, pls keep on writing your posts because they're amazing and take my words as a praise but if you're TS and telling us that you're connected to the Jackson family and you're not, pls stop doing what you're doing. Because many people belive in TS and we think Michael is coming back this summer or anytime sooner because it will be too late to fight for the message if he comes later. And if he doesn't come back, our hearts will be broken and we all will be toooooo upset because TS made us believe that there's a message of Michael and he will come back sooner or later.

@TS

Whoever TS is, if she/he/they is/are a fake, PLEASE stop telling us the lie that you're connected to Michael. And if you're connected to Michael in real, keep on doing your great job. But show us that you're related with the Jacksons.

EDIT: I'm changing the title of my post for everyone to talk about TS. So it's no more "directly" about you Serenity.

Comments

• I am not TS. I have no idea who TS is, though I have my suspicions. I do not know anyone in the Jackson family and am not even a Michael Jackson fan . Mo and Souza can see my ip address, they know I am not TS <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • @Serenitys_Dream

Sorry but are you TS? Maybe you're not but your posts are way too long just like TS' posts. I've been following you for sometime and I've started to think that you're the one behind TIAI. It's maybe because TS and your posts look very similar (they're all very brilliant and smart). If you're not TS, pls keep on writing your posts because they're amazing and take my words as a praise but if you're TS and telling us that you're connected to the Jackson family and you're not, pls stop doing what you're doing. Because many people belive in TS and we think Michael is coming back this summer or anytime sooner because it will be too late to fight for the message if he comes later. And if he doesn't come back, our hearts will be broken and we all will be toooooo upset because TS made us believe that there's a message of Michael and he will come back sooner or later.

I am not TS. I have no idea who TS is, though I have my suspicions. I do not know anyone in the Jackson family and am not even a Michael Jackson fan . Mo and Souza can see my ip address, they know I am not TS <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I know that you're not a MJ fan. But pls understand me. Your posts are very brilliant just like TS' post. That's the reason why I thought you could be him/her/they. I'm sorry if I offended you <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> Pls keep on making your amazing posts. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

P.S: I wonder what your suspicions are about who TS is <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

My posts recently have been from the DOTS in TMZ articles so really if you think about it anyone could locate that information by connecting the DOTS.
    I think the DOTS make TS even more legitimate because the DOTS are coming from a second independent source TMZ and I and others are third (4th, 5th etc) source(s) by figuring them out.

Don`t feel bad and I am not offended in the least. This is the second time on this forum that someone has thought I was behind TIAI which I am not. I received message last summer on Twitter where people thought I was Michael and behind TIAI, which I am neither. I also received messages on youtube in which people were positive I was Michael and I had to write this on my page: Please understand, I am not Michael Jackson and I do not want anyone to think that I am. Besides I am a woman <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I am not sure why this is maybe I am a lot like him and in that case I take it as a compliment <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

And I think TS may be Michael himself...
    but that`s just my opinion.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    @Serenitys_Dream

@TS

Whoever TS is, if she/he/they is/are a fake, PLEASE stop telling us the lie that you're connected to Michael. And if you're connected to Michael in real, keep on doing your great job. But show us that you're related with the Jacksons.
    RS, I see that you're concerned. But I think I really need to say to you, TS is not a fake! This is found easily enough by reading all of TS' posts carefully! http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/search.php?author_id=1440&sr=posts I'm guessing you probably have, but maybe you should go back to the beginning. Look at that info, at the way those numbers add up spotlessly! There is no way that's a fan/ordinary believer! He [TS] always says that his identity isn't important:
    On this day (6-10), discussion turned once again to the subject of who is behind TIAI and TS posts. This has been brought up repeatedly, and I have repeatedly asked: does it matter? What’s important is the accuracy of the information presented (see 6-12, below). If it’s full of holes, then step up and state your case; and if not, then accept it.

For your information: I am familiar with the STUDY website. Does this mean that it is me, my website? Maybe; or maybe it’s someone I know; or maybe that website was used as a decoy. Regardless of which is the actual case: you are being tested, to see whether you can unbiasedly assess evidence based upon the evidence itself—and not on who the evidence came from, or who you think it came from, etc.

Many are failing the test, and they didn’t even know that they were being tested. In fact, there is no better way to test people, than to do it without their knowledge; then people act natural, and don’t try to make themselves into something artificial. Does it make any difference, whether you pass or fail this test? Good question; but I won’t give the answer to that right now.
    Doesn't that scare you a little, that test thing? Who expected that? I do not want to fail MJ! The value of TS' posts, the fact that the numerology cannot be unproven, and that he has never "predicted" anything that hasn't happened (like the other "insiders", like Black or White..) shows that his evidence can stand up on its own, as truth, regardless of who wrote it! We need to equip ourselves to help MJ! Please don't put all of your concern on the BAM- believe me, I know sometimes you can't help it.. (worry over failing/disgracing myself on this "test" mixed with missing him really strongly all of a sudden had my pillow wet with tears last night).we all love him and care about him, and miss him.. but we can't focus on seeing him again!
  • @Serenitys_Dream

@TS

RS, I see that you're concerned. But I think I really need to say to you, TS is not a fake! This is found easily enough by reading all of TS' posts carefully! http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/search.php?author_id=1440&sr=posts I'm guessing you probably have, but maybe you should go back to the beginning. Look at that info, at the way those numbers add up spotlessly! There is no way that's a fan/ordinary believer! He [TS] always says that his identity isn't important:
    On this day (6-10), discussion turned once again to the subject of who is behind TIAI and TS posts. This has been brought up repeatedly, and I have repeatedly asked: does it matter? What’s important is the accuracy of the information presented (see 6-12, below). If it’s full of holes, then step up and state your case; and if not, then accept it.

For your information: I am familiar with the STUDY website. Does this mean that it is me, my website? Maybe; or maybe it’s someone I know; or maybe that website was used as a decoy. Regardless of which is the actual case: you are being tested, to see whether you can unbiasedly assess evidence based upon the evidence itself—and not on who the evidence came from, or who you think it came from, etc.

Many are failing the test, and they didn’t even know that they were being tested. In fact, there is no better way to test people, than to do it without their knowledge; then people act natural, and don’t try to make themselves into something artificial. Does it make any difference, whether you pass or fail this test? Good question; but I won’t give the answer to that right now.
    Doesn't that scare you a little, that test thing? Who expected that? I do not want to fail MJ! The value of TS' posts, the fact that the numerology cannot be unproven, and that he has never "predicted" anything that hasn't happened (like the other "insiders", like Black or White..) shows that his evidence can stand up on its own, as truth, regardless of who wrote it! We need to equip ourselves to help MJ! Please don't put all of your concern on the BAM- believe me, I know sometimes you can't help it.. (worry over failing/disgracing myself on this "test" mixed with missing him really strongly all of a sudden had my pillow wet with tears last night).we all love him and care about him, and miss him.. but we can't focus on seeing him again!

Thank you for your post. It's maybe because many tried to deceive us and I sometimes lose my trust on people about being the insider. I never ever underestimated TS' job BUT I can not underestimate the things some people do like Serenity, like Seeing Clues, like PianoGames. They find very interesting things and they have brilliant work like TS. All I want is to be sure 100% that TS is related to the Jacksons and start spreading the truth to non-believers with the proof TS gives to us. Nobody believes me now when I say that TS is an insider. I tried to show every single way but it doesn't work on non-believers. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

• My posts recently have been from the DOTS in TMZ articles so really if you think about it anyone could locate that information by connecting the DOTS.
    I think the DOTS make TS even more legitimate because the DOTS are coming from a second independent source TMZ and I and others are third (4th, 5th etc) source(s) by figuring them out.

Don`t feel bad and I am not offended in the least. This is the second time on this forum that someone has thought I was behind TIAI which I am not. I received message last summer on Twitter where people thought I was Michael and behind TIAI, which I am neither. I also received messages on youtube in which people were positive I was Michael and I had to write this on my page: Please understand, I am not Michael Jackson and I do not want anyone to think that I am. Besides I am a woman <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I am not sure why this is maybe I am a lot like him and in that case I take it as a compliment <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

And I think TS may be Michael himself...
    but that`s just my opinion.

Great to know that I'm not the only curious bonkers <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I dunno why but I never thought that TS is Michael himself but can be someone related to him. I couldn't imagine Michael sit and write all these things. Maybe he told about these details to someone and he/she is telling them to us.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Pink, I have my suspicion that failing the test is more about rejecting the evidence in the message that TS has been delivering. Of being more concerned who is it before accepting it. If the evidence didn't stand the test of scrutiny then fine, don't listen. But it does. You know, we all have different gifts and talents. None more valuable or important than anothers. A good and faithful heart is a real treasure. If this only about my ability to crack the code, then as I stated yesterday...I'll be up doo doo creek without a paddle. But I'm convinced of much better things than that. This is why we need each one of us. We all contribute something that is uniquely ours to the whole. And I hate tests too. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Pink, I have my suspicion that failing the test is more about rejecting the evidence in the message that TS has been delivering. Of being more concerned who is it before accepting it. If the evidence didn't stand the test of scrutiny then fine, don't listen. But it does. You know, we all have different gifts and talents. None more valuable or important than anothers. A good and faithful heart is a real treasure. If this only about my ability to crack the code, then as I stated yesterday...I'll be up doo doo creek without a paddle. But I'm convinced of much better things than that. This is why we need each one of us. We all contribute something that is uniquely ours to the whole. And I hate tests too. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

This test scared me. I mean what if it's kind of a warning like "Believe me or I'll leave you alone without the knowledge" kind of threat? <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    Pink, I have my suspicion that failing the test is more about rejecting the evidence in the message that TS has been delivering. Of being more concerned who is it before accepting it. If the evidence didn't stand the test of scrutiny then fine, don't listen. But it does. You know, we all have different gifts and talents. None more valuable or important than anothers. A good and faithful heart is a real treasure. If this only about my ability to crack the code, then as I stated yesterday...I'll be up doo doo creek without a paddle. But I'm convinced of much better things than that. This is why we need each one of us. We all contribute something that is uniquely ours to the whole. And I hate tests too. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Thank you for that, RK! The bold made me chuckle! I know how you feel about it, too, because I often feel like my brain isn't sharp enough to keep up with people like Serenity, or TS or sometimes you! Combined with the fact that I have slow dial-up, made even slower by other people loading things they need to load daily, and not a lot of time to use the Web, I often feel kind of useless, but I love this place so much because we all have someone who feels the same!
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    This test scared me. I mean what if it's kind of a warning like "Believe me or I'll leave you alone without the knowledge" kind of threat? <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Stay awake.
  • This test scared me. I mean what if it's kind of a warning like "Believe me or I'll leave you alone without the knowledge" kind of threat? <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Stay awake.

Yeah that took me when I first read the last update. I mean why would Michael test us?!? Haven't we had enough? Many people deceived us already. That seemed like a warning to me like "Follow me and believe me or I won't give you no more knowledge". I don't know no more what to believe <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> You don't believe in TS, do you Grace?
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I do believe in Mike being alive.
    Everything else of my personal ideas doesn't matter too much.
    I am laughing about myself a lot. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    There was a time when i tried talking about believing TS but after a lot of bashing i shut my mouth up. It's upto everyone's self who they want to believe.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

Stay awake.

Yeah that took me when I first read the last update. I mean why would Michael test us?!? Haven't we had enough? Many people deceived us already. That seemed like a warning to me like "Follow me and believe me or I won't give you no more knowledge". I don't know no more what to believe <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> You don't believe in TS, do you Grace?

That test thing confused me too. And I have to agree with you on that. It sounds like a warning. And Elvis is coming back after 33 years? I don't believe that too. Anyways, we'll see if TS is really legit if something comes from the Jacksons about This is also it. If TS says that he doesn't need to prove anything kind of thing, it means that he's just another faker. I still do appreciate the work she/he has done but I would never ever forgive him/her for lying to us that she/he is related to Michael.
  • My thought was that T.S just might be Michael........

We will find out in the next chapter of This Is It...... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Stay tuned
  • <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

The idea of a test is not a warning nor is it this test something we have to pass or fail but is instead a measurement of how well we are accepting the reasons behind the hoax.

In statistics, you only need a small sample (number of people) to actually TEST to be able to gauge the response of the over all population.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    TS is straight to the point and I think he has proven to be very legit by now, so I don't get why people are still questioning his intentions. Because of the 'test'? Don't you guys realize the whole past year has been a test for everyone on so many levels and in so many ways?

If Mike will return with the message we have all been discussing, of course he needs to test if his army is ready for it.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Stay awake.

That test thing confused me too. And I have to agree with you on that. It sounds like a warning. And Elvis is coming back after 33 years? I don't believe that too. Anyways, we'll see if TS is really legit if something comes from the Jacksons about This is also it. If TS says that he doesn't need to prove anything kind of thing, it means that he's just another faker. I still do appreciate the work she/he has done but I would never ever forgive him/her for lying to us that she/he is related to Michael.

The idea of a test is not a warning nor is it this test something we have to pass or fail but is instead a measurement of how well we are accepting the reasons behind the hoax.

In statistics, you only need a small sample (number of people) to actually TEST to be able to gauge the response of the over all population.

Sorry but that's what I understand when I read the test part. He also wrote: Many FAILED the test. That doesn't sound like Michael or someone close to Michael.
    TS is straight to the point and I think he has proven to be very legit by now, so I don't get why people are still questioning his intentions. Because of the 'test'? Don't you guys realize the whole past year has been a test for everyone on so many levels and in so many ways?

If Mike will return with the message we have all been discussing, of course he needs to test if his army is ready for it.

Exactly, this whole year and this whole hoax was a test to us. Why would Michael need to do more tests on believers and why would it be through a web-page thing? Is this the way to understand if his army is ready by testing them through a web-site, if we checked out that web site or not? Is this the test or is this the test that's suppose to be to test his army? I don't think so. That sounds ridiculous to me. But again, it's my opinion. And I can be wrong or I can be right.
  • <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Failing the test in that case is not understanding or accepting the reasons why this has all happened.

The following are excerpts of TS' posts which have led me to believe that TS IS Michael.

TS said:

Although the majority of comments about TIAI have been very positive, yet there have been several complaints and objections that need to be addressed. But before getting into any further details, let me tell a short story. Whether it is true or not isn’t important—the point is still the same; nevertheless, it was told to me as a true story.

This entire story is important it is a parable. A parable is a brief, succinct story, in prose or verse, that illustrates a moral or religious lesson. Parables were used by Jesus to teach his apostles and the faithful.

The Lynyrd Skynyrd band was eating in a restaurant one day, when someone put money in the jukebox and picked “Sweet Home Alabama”. Then the band chimed in, and started singing along. Soon the man who paid for the song on the jukebox asked them to stop singing, because this was his favourite song—and he wanted to hear the real band singing it, not them! The band kindly stopped singing; but when they were leaving, they asked the waitress (who knew that they were Lynyrd Skynryd) to let the jukebox man know who they really were—once they were gone.

I think that the point to the story is obvious. Some hoax believers don’t know MJ quite as well as they might think. In fact,if MJ were here personally on these forums, some of the MJ “fans” would reject what he said and even say unkind things to him—and not even realize that it was him!

Please read this two paragraphs from different sections of TS' posts together, focus on the RED.

Furthermore, I did not promote any specific religious organization. I am not personally a Jehovah’s Witness, and I am not trying to promote the Jehovah’s Witness organization (WatchTower) and/or the entire Jehovah’s Witness belief system. Nevertheless, I do believe some of the Witnesses doctrines.

This does not mean that Michael still holds all of the same (Jehovah’s Witness) beliefs that he had in earlier years. But on the other hand, he does still have some of those beliefs.

Very interesting...

whether I was MJ, or at least someone very close to MJ.

Once “This Is It” started showing in the theatres: it appeared as though I was “gone”; but in reality I was still watching, “directing” TIAI from behind the scenes, until the right time for me to “reappear”.
    Does this sound familiar?

And although I am not MJ, I do have information about MJ and the hoax that has not yet been fully understood. I am not going to say right now how I got this information; many would not believe me if I told you.
    In other words if I told you the truth, you wouldn't believe it. So it is safer to deny who I (TS/MJ) really am.

I love all of you hoax believers, even those who have opposed TIAI; and I also love the non-believers. In fact, I love all people of all races and all religions.
    In other words: "I Love You ALL, I Really Do" <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Just in case you're addressing me in there, too, Souza, I never questioned his intentions and I've never doubted his legitimacy- it's just that the way he worded the test part and another member of the board's theory about the test confused me a bit- but I really do feel like I've come so far since the 25th and I'm ready to help MJ with whatever I need to do.

Sorry but that's what I understand when I read the test part. He also wrote: Many FAILED the test. That doesn't sound like Michael or someone close to Michael.

Failing the test in that case is not understanding or accepting the reasons why this has all happened.

The following are excerpts of TS' posts which have led me to believe that TS IS Michael.

TS said:

Although the majority of comments about TIAI have been very positive, yet there have been several complaints and objections that need to be addressed. But before getting into any further details, let me tell a short story. Whether it is true or not isn’t important—the point is still the same; nevertheless, it was told to me as a true story.

This entire story is important it is a parable. A parable is a brief, succinct story, in prose or verse, that illustrates a moral or religious lesson. Parables were used by Jesus to teach his apostles and the faithful.

The Lynyrd Skynyrd band was eating in a restaurant one day, when someone put money in the jukebox and picked “Sweet Home Alabama”. Then the band chimed in, and started singing along. Soon the man who paid for the song on the jukebox asked them to stop singing, because this was his favourite song—and he wanted to hear the real band singing it, not them! The band kindly stopped singing; but when they were leaving, they asked the waitress (who knew that they were Lynyrd Skynryd) to let the jukebox man know who they really were—once they were gone.

I think that the point to the story is obvious. Some hoax believers don’t know MJ quite as well as they might think. In fact,if MJ were here personally on these forums, some of the MJ “fans” would reject what he said and even say unkind things to him—and not even realize that it was him!

Please read this two paragraphs from different sections of TS' posts together, focus on the RED.

Furthermore, I did not promote any specific religious organization. I am not personally a Jehovah’s Witness, and I am not trying to promote the Jehovah’s Witness organization (WatchTower) and/or the entire Jehovah’s Witness belief system. Nevertheless, I do believe some of the Witnesses doctrines.

This does not mean that Michael still holds all of the same (Jehovah’s Witness) beliefs that he had in earlier years. But on the other hand, he does still have some of those beliefs.

Very interesting...

Once “This Is It” started showing in the theatres: it appeared as though I was “gone”; but in reality I was still watching, “directing” TIAI from behind the scenes, until the right time for me to “reappear”.

And although I am not MJ, I do have information about MJ and the hoax that has not yet been fully understood. I am not going to say right now how I got this information; many would not believe me if I told you.
    In other words if I told you the truth, you wouldn't believe it. So it is safer to deny who I (TS/MJ) really am.

I love all of you hoax believers, even those who have opposed TIAI; and I also love the non-believers. In fact, I love all people of all races and all religions.

Thank you so much for spending your time Serenity. I read all of TS updates already and the parts you wrote with red and underlined took my attention too. I respect what you believe but I don't believe TS is Michael. It's maybe we've deceived by a lot who were trying to act like Michael. It's maybe I can not trust people easily afterall. Even if I want to believe that TS is Michael, the part inside me who wants to protect myself from liars, dangers etc stop me. Maybe it's just my self defense. And I still think what I think about that test thing.

I still believe and appreciate MOST of the things TS wrote. Just except the Elvis coming back part. That was too far fetched to me. But I still do agree with Michael's message part. And that's the IMPORTANT part I think. If Michael comes back this summer or anytime sooner, we'll all learn the truth about TS I guess. And even if I'm wrong about TS, I know that I'm right about Michael's message and that's what is important to save the world. The identity of TS or if he's really related to Michael is NOT important. It's just if he's another faker and if Michael doesn't come back, we're going to get hurt so so much. That's what scares me. I don't want to fill myself with the hope of a comeback which almost all of my heart believes in but just in case of the opposite possibility, I pull myself back and try to look at everything objectively. I'm a troop of the L.O.V.E army still, nothing has been changed. And I'm NOT going to fail Michael. That's what matters I think.
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

The thing is Purove, youu are using a defence mechanism to protect yourself. You are not using critical thinking nor looking at things with an open mind.

As far as Elvis returning to public life, that really isn't what was said. That part was as follows and does not necessarily mean a PHYSICAL "BAM" by Elvis but does suggest a physical one by Michael.

TS said:

"Another difference is that there were few if any clues from Elvis about a return/bam; but many such clues from MJ. Even now, Elvis/Jesse is not interested in the spotlight; he wants to remain in privacy. At least for Elvis, the concept of “bam” refers to the final court ruling on Eliza’s case, and/or the media reporting that he is still alive (rather than Elvis himself performing again, or even being seen by the public)."

TS said:[/b]

Very interesting...

Thank you so much for spending your time Serenity. I read all of TS updates already and the parts you wrote with red and underlined took my attention too. I respect what you believe but I don't believe TS is Michael. It's maybe we've deceived by a lot who were trying to act like Michael. It's maybe I can not trust people easily afterall. Even if I want to believe that TS is Michael, the part inside me who wants to protect myself from liars, dangers etc stop me. Maybe it's just my self defense. And I still think what I think about that test thing.

I still believe and appreciate MOST of the things TS wrote. Just except the Elvis coming back part. That was too far fetched to me. But I still do agree with Michael's message part. And that's the IMPORTANT part I think. If Michael comes back this summer or anytime sooner, we'll all learn the truth about TS I guess. And even if I'm wrong about TS, I know that I'm right about Michael's message and that's what is important to save the world. The identity of TS or if he's really related to Michael is NOT important. It's just if he's another faker and if Michael doesn't come back, we're going to get hurt so so much. That's what scares me. I don't want to fill myself with the hope of a comeback which almost all of my heart believes in but just in case of the opposite possibility, I pull myself back and try to look at everything objectively. I'm a troop of the L.O.V.E army still, nothing has been changed. And I'm NOT going to fail Michael. That's what matters I think.
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

The thing is Purove, youu are using a defence mechanism to protect yourself. You are not using critical thinking nor looking at things with an open mind.

As far as Elvis returning to public life, that really isn't what was said. That part was as follows and does not necessarily mean a PHYSICAL "BAM" by Elvis but does suggest a physical one by Michael.

TS said:

"Another difference is that there were few if any clues from Elvis about a return/bam; but many such clues from MJ. Even now, Elvis/Jesse is not interested in the spotlight; he wants to remain in privacy. At least for Elvis, the concept of “bam” refers to the final court ruling on Eliza’s case, and/or the media reporting that he is still alive (rather than Elvis himself performing again, or even being seen by the public)."

I have to disagree with you because I do look at things with an open mind. That's the reason why I'm here and that's the reason why I understand Michael's message. Everyone has their own opinion and you shouldn't blame people with being narrow minded when they disagree with you. I explained my reasons so open. This's enough for me. I'm off this topic.
  • <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

I believe you have misunderstood me as this is not a personal attack at all. I am not blaming you for anything. If you are defending yourself from being hurt then you are closing yourself to the possibilities. I did not say you were narrow minded. I said that in regards to TS only that you were viewing it with a closed mind as a defensive mechanism and it had nothing to do with agreeing or disagreeing with me.This is an observation based on what you had written yourself as your reasons.

I did not say that I know for sure that TS is Michael, I said that I believe he may be. You also said that one of the reasons why you thought he might not be was to do with the Test and I have explained what the test is referring to.
This discussion has been closed.