Michael Jackson's Tomb -- Flower Power - TMZ...

mjfullmjfull Posts: 91
edited January 1970 in News
Michael Jackson's Tomb -- Flower Power
Originally posted May 21st 2010 8:40 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's tomb is ensconced in sunflowers after last week's delivery -- and now we have the pics to prove it.

0521-mj-flower-launch-v3-credit.jpg
<!-- m -->http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/michael ... ost_recent<!-- m -->

After Lisa Marie Presley made a plea for more flowers at MJ's final resting place, a flower shop delivered about 1,500 sunflowers (Jackson's fav) to Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale, CA.

Along with the delivery, there appear to be several individual arrangements ... with cards and all.

Lisa Marie -- mission accomplished.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0oaL0kqhv<!-- m -->

Comments

• <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> That's just about the WORST photoshop job I've ever seen! OBVIOUSLY FAKE! They must be trying to tell us that the video footage of doc Murray is also staged fake footage by posting these two tidbits one after the other. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • mjfullmjfull Posts: 91
    :lol: <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> That's just about the WORST photoshop job I've ever seen! OBVIOUSLY FAKE! They must be trying to tell us that the video footage of doc Murray is also staged fake footage by posting these two tidbits one after the other. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Really???
    Do you really think it's just photoshop?
    I hope so...
  • :lol: <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> That's just about the WORST photoshop job I've ever seen! OBVIOUSLY FAKE! They must be trying to tell us that the video footage of doc Murray is also staged fake footage by posting these two tidbits one after the other. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Really???
    Do you really think it's just photoshop?
    I hope so...

Most definitely! It's obvious. Look at the vases, the picture frame, etc....oh my God, so fake! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290

• Well the "tomb" (lol) is 60 years old and has served has the decorative solid marble centerpiece for the mausoleum since it opened in 1952. It has been published in magazines across the world for the last five decades as the centerpiece for the mausoleum, so the pictures have nothing to do with Michael. This is just a piece of marble that is 60 years old. I'm amazed there are people on this forum who still do not know the history of this "tomb" and believe that Michael is actually inside this solid piece of marble. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    Fans got into forest lawn & took those pictures!!
    This AGAIN shows no regard for Michaels privacy, and they have to be the worst photos ever, Sorry but I do not agree with anyones final resting place been disrespected like this, thought the family choose F.L because of its privacy?!?!? No one would know where the tomb was?!?!? just proves yet again nothing is straight forward with Michael.
    I'm a big MJ fan but I would never disrespect the families wishes nor would I think I have the right to see this, I've even been told that those that "Love" Michael have the right to see photos of the grave?!?!? Trying to make you feel like you mustn't love Michael if you don't want to see his grave!!!!! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Michael hurry back please!!! The vultures are everywhere...... <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

• The photo gallery:

michael_jackson_tomb_sunflower_03_full.jpg

michael_jackson_tomb_sunflower_01_full.jpg

michael_jackson_tomb_sunflower_06_full.jpg

michael_jackson_tomb_sunflower_09_full.jpg

michael_jackson_tomb_sunflower_07_full.jpg

michael_jackson_tomb_sunflower_05_full.jpg

michael_jackson_tomb_sunflower_02_full.jpg

michael_jackson_tomb_sunflower_04_full.jpg
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    YES, I SAW THE PIC DEFINITELY SOMETHING DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT I AM NOT AN EXPERT IN PHOTOSHOP I'VE NEVER USED IT BUT THE FLOWERS LOOKED LIKE THEY JUST LAYERED ON TOP
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    LM complains that the fans do not have enough flowers to her grave, I think we all want to see a picture of her carrying flowers.
    TMZ should post more news of this kind, if,. the days are more fun. It occurs to me a chance encounter between Conny, Arnie and Jason <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Look at this video posted by TMZ Believe777 mausoleum in another thread and make a comparison with photos, is the same place? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/tmz-tv/?autoplay=tru<!-- m --> ... reURL=true
  • Look at this video posted by TMZ Believe777 mausoleum in another thread and make a comparison with photos, is the same place? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Please post the link again Paula, I got to see a video about pole dancing when I clicked your link! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    PAULA-C THANKS FOR THE IDEA NOW WE SHALL SEE A PIC OF LMP CARRYING SUNFLOWERS TO THE TOMB <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> MIKE IS LIKE LISA GET YOUR BOOTY TO GLENDALE ASAP <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Look at this video posted by TMZ Believe777 mausoleum in another thread and make a comparison with photos, is the same place? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Please post the link again Paula, I got to see a video about pole dancing when I clicked your link! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The correct links are:

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=10037#p169066<!-- l -->

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/tmz-tv/?autoplay=tru ... reURL=true<!-- m -->

PHOTOSHOP??? HOAX, HOAX, HOAX.... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Where is the name ??? identification??? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

img00011200906270454.jpg
    Thanks Gina Jackson <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

• The photo gallery:

michael_jackson_tomb_sunflower_03_full.jpg

michael_jackson_tomb_sunflower_01_full.jpg

michael_jackson_tomb_sunflower_06_full.jpg

michael_jackson_tomb_sunflower_09_full.jpg

michael_jackson_tomb_sunflower_07_full.jpg

michael_jackson_tomb_sunflower_05_full.jpg

michael_jackson_tomb_sunflower_02_full.jpg

michael_jackson_tomb_sunflower_04_full.jpg

who is the lady in red in the 4th photo? a fan -- she is holding a camera... How'd she get that close to that piece of marble if fans cannot get inside. Was she photoshopped in as well??? As I stated before, Shamone TMZ, TRY AGAIN!
  • Interesting comments by TMZ in that link provided. I do have to say about the flowers..that even though I believe that crypt is empty I am one that had flowers sent for good measure. You can see them in the picture. They are yellow <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Interesting comments by TMZ in that link provided. I do have to say about the flowers..that even though I believe that crypt is empty I am one that had flowers sent for good measure. You can see them in the picture. They are yellow <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Most of the flowers are yellow! Can you be more specific <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • smilessmiles Posts: 129
    well one thing i find very odd.. how come the kids never visit their dads resting-place??? if your dad died wouldn't you go visit him? i know i would.. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

• This video is hilarious.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• This video is hilarious.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I'm crying from laughter, thanks Harvey!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I believe the flowers are real. I believe fans send all those things to the crypt. However, I also believe that many of them are resting in the homes of the staff at Forest Lawn or on e-bay somewhere. They are duping Michael's followers and probably getting a big laugh out of it.

Most of the flowers are yellow! Can you be more specific <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

it was a joke. I sent flowers but how would I know which ones they are or even if they actually arrived at the right place?
  • angelwingsangelwings Posts: 112
    Did I just hear that right? "But until a decision is made, there is only one visitor Michael can count on"
    then cuts to a video of himself singing? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

This video is hilarious.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • LSKLSK Posts: 97

This video is hilarious.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Great post. My tummy actually hurts from laughing so much <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    well one thing i find very odd.. how come the kids never visit their dads resting-place??? if your dad died wouldn't you go visit him? i know i would.. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Two words: Jehovah Witness