Michael Jackson's Tomb -- Flower Power - TMZ...

Comments

• cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    hadn't had a chance to watch the vid, but now I did so funny, Mike made it haha. Mike is gentle, nice, genius, but the man is funny he's got a great sense of humor all we need is Mike the comedian shamone! this is too much already haha <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

This video is hilarious.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

So we're having a Thriller night huh? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    well one thing i find very odd.. how come the kids never visit their dads resting-place??? if your dad died wouldn't you go visit him? i know i would.. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

It's because their dad is NOT there because he's alive. Why is it so hard for you to understand this? After 11 months you guys still aren't sure that Michael is alive? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Did I just hear that right? "But until a decision is made, there is only one visitor Michael can count on"
    then cuts to a video of himself singing? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

That cracked me up too <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    well one thing i find very odd.. how come the kids never visit their dads resting-place??? if your dad died wouldn't you go visit him? i know i would.. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

It's because their dad is NOT there because he's alive. Why is it so hard for you to understand this? After 11 months you guys still aren't sure that Michael is alive? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

No i am not. I am 50/50 and am currently leaning towards a murder conspiracy and the hoax being fuelled by $ony, etc.

Its swings and roundabouts. I can go full circle on this.

I havent seen proof he is dead and i havent seen proof he is alive. I keep an open mind and explore all possibilities. Im an investigator. I just want the truth. Thats why i am here. Because if it turns out Michael was murdered, then i want to know who, how and why. If i go into this investigation with an agenda and a pre-planned belief in my head, then i can get side tracked and scewed in my findings and objectivity.

Its all for Michael.

No i am not. I am 50/50 and am currently leaning towards a murder conspiracy and the hoax being fuelled by $ony, etc.

I havent seen proof he is dead and i havent seen proof he is alive. I keep an open mind and explore all possibilities. Im an investigator. I just want the truth. Thats why i am here. Because if it turns out Michael was murdered, then i want to know who, how and why. If i go into this investigation with an agenda and a pre-planned belief in my head, then i can get side tracked and scewed in my findings and objectivity.

Its all for Michael.

You haven't seen any proof that he is alive??? If you haven't seen any proof that he is alive then why and how did you start to investigate?
  • LSKLSK Posts: 97

Its all for Michael.

You haven't seen any proof that he is alive??? If you haven't seen any proof that he is alive then why and how did you start to investigate?

I'm 50/50 on it too. We've found a lot of inconsistencies but nothing that can be described as absolute proof.
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    Did I just hear that right? "But until a decision is made, there is only one visitor Michael can count on"
    then cuts to a video of himself singing? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

This video is hilarious.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I'm so pleased that so many of you find this as hilarious as I do <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I posted this video earlier after finding it on the other forum. They were all disgusted with it there.
    I couldn't stop laughing, this is the funniest ever, thanks TMZ/Michael, I needed that <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

The song at the end even has the first two lines written on the screen for us:-

"Ben, the two of us need look NO MORE...
    WE BOTH FOUND WHAT WE WERE LOOKING FOR"!!!!!!!!!!

Credit to Gina jackson for spotting this as well:- The TOPIC number is " 333 " of TMZ.COM and 6645 posts: 6+6+4+5= 21 (2+1=3)

Its all for Michael.

I'm 50/50 on it too. We've found a lot of inconsistencies but nothing that can be described as absolute proof.

Got nothing to say to you guys. Hope you can be sure soon like the most of us here and start to enjoy the show. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    OMG, Michael & Ben reunited again. That is ... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Its all for Michael.

Got nothing to say to you guys. Hope you can be sure soon like the most of us here and start to enjoy the show. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Let people investigate and come to their own decisions. I cannot "enjoy the show" and i never have. I respect your decision, so please respect mine.

For me.. its about getting the truth out for Michael.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I thought it meant the visitor was Ben, the rat.

Let people investigate and come to their own decisions. I cannot "enjoy the show" and i never have. I respect your decision, so please respect mine.

Who said that I didn't respect your decision? That's the reason why I wrote "I got nothing to say to you". I just want everyone to understand it all and these kind of things that come from TMZ make us happy and amuse us. And when I see sad faces around here, it makes me sad too. Hope you find the truth soon girl. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Do you think the same location that appears in the photos, there is something different in the grave? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Who said that I didn't respect your decision? That's the reason why I wrote "I got nothing to say to you". I just want everyone to understand it all and these kind of things that come from TMZ make us happy and amuse us. And when I see sad faces around here, it makes me sad too. Hope you find the truth soon girl. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I hope we all find the truth soon. I really do. I pray for the truth. x
    Do you think the same location that appears in the photos, there is something different in the grave? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Do u think that there's "something" in the grave or should I have said graves? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I hope we all find the truth soon. I really do. I pray for the truth. x

Thank you. I've already found it. Hope you find it too. Kisses for you. xx
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621

I'm crying from laughter, thanks Harvey!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> sounds like tv-show-commercial from the 50s... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> *cramps*

about the rat: there was a scene in some jackson movie (think it was 'an american dream') where michael had this pet rat (his only friend) and joe killed it. after that incident, he wrote the song. rats do live on cemeteries, too, so i guess they had to make a parallel somewhere to mike being 'dead' as well or his dead pet rat 'visiting' him.

funny feeling that this forum seems to be a trigger to tmz-news somehow. let's think something else up they should report on... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451

Its all for Michael.

I am with the guys here.

To be honest, I am not so sure that "most of us know he is alive" nor everyone are "enjoying the show". Then, why do you believe there are so many members "hoping" he is alive, stating "if he is alive" or losing hope through the posts on this board?... Not arguing, but I think you might have noticed that too...
    PureLove, well I think it is the tomb of video and photos. but I think in the video are not sunflowers 1500 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    OMG, Michael & Ben reunited again. That is ... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Ben? Which Ben? Ben the mouse or Ben "That day and the other d... ummm"? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    There seems to be a difference in the windows. The ascention has three windows that shine brightly. TMZ photos, seem to have just one window in the back.

If it was that sunny, then the other two windows would be shinning too. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    ah ah ah , if what you say 2good2btrue. Harvey "Sunflowers in 1500 no video" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    If anyone is interested, this is Lisa Burks pictures of Holly Terrace, 2 days after the flowers were delivered. She says all but two vases were still outside.

<!-- m -->http://www.flickr.com/photos/lisaburks/<!-- m -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Thankyou for posting that link To good to be true. Those beautiful little girls placing their sunflowers there for Michael really touched my heart. He has great fans and that's the truth. And that is why He, in my opinion, is pulling this hoax. He truly loves others so much that He has to do something to shake the system and cause people to wake up to what the powers that be have planned for us. Michael you are awesome and we really love you more.