Illuminati Symbolism In Movies

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
This is such a very important video. Pls watch it.

[youtube:2luzap79]

Comments

• LunaCieloLunaCielo Posts: 393
    Signs of Illuminati or subliminal messages are
    subtle, insidious and hidden.
    Are useful to themselves, to reconfirm each time
    belonging to the elite group, but also to enter
    unconsciously in people's minds.
    We must be very careful to delete before allowing you to create dependency and disintegration within us! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Ah, yes, I'm SO going to believe in a secret group ordering animators of the Rugrats film to draw a plane flying in a similar way to one on 9/11 because if there's one way to brainwash people, it's a one second shot of an animated airplane in a kids film...

Anyway, how do you know the conspiracy theory itself isn't just part of the plot of the films shown? Like it is in Tomb Raider (that's right, research the actual films!). It doesn't HAVE to mean anything, the director could just be a conspiracy theorist or consider it an interesting idea!

Or Hollywood is most likely aware of the attention this stupid, stupid theory receives and figures "Well, why not?"

• Thank you PureLove for posting this excellent video! This is a good video to share with people who are still asleep...
  • The Crow:

crowclock.jpg

9/11 again.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

Thank you PureLove for posting this excellent video! This is a good video to share with people who are still asleep...

It's my pleasure. Actually I thought to make this post on All Odd Things because I know that some of the believers are still sleeping about NWO and illuminati and they don't bother to check this part of the forum. Wish we could wake up everyone so easily. But it really makes me sad to see some of the long term members of this forum still are 50% 50% about Michael's fake death. After all of the proofs and clues that were given to us, what kind of "concrete" proof are they waiting for? If it is so hard for them to accept that Michael is alive, how could it be possible for them to understand and accept the truth of NWO? These kind of people make me pessimistic. Everything is so obvious and clear, it's just in front of their eyes. How can't they see it, how can't they get it? What else can we do? I want to do more, I want to give more. But how can I give more when they do not accept any single thing I'm offering them? I will still try to do my best and try to show them the truth. Glad you guys enjoyed the video. I'm also in the film bizz but I must confess that I never realized these illuminati NWO related things in movies. Such a big shock to me. I will keep on posting these kind of videos. Maybe it can get the attention of a couple of people who are still in a denial about the evil part of this world.
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    Ah, yes, I'm SO going to believe in a secret group ordering animators of the Rugrats film to draw a plane flying in a similar way to one on 9/11 because if there's one way to brainwash people, it's a one second shot of an animated airplane in a kids film...

Anyway, how do you know the conspiracy theory itself isn't just part of the plot of the films shown? Like it is in Tomb Raider (that's right, research the actual films!). It doesn't HAVE to mean anything, the director could just be a conspiracy theorist or consider it an interesting idea!

Or Hollywood is most likely aware of the attention this stupid, stupid theory receives and figures "Well, why not?"

A+++
  • The Crow:

crowclock.jpg

9/11 again.

Yeah, true, today at 9:11am my clock was SET TO 9/11!!! I couldn't believe it! Fancy that, my clock, a member of the illuminati!!! You can't trust anyone these days!
    The Crow:

crowclock.jpg

9/11 again.

Yeah, true, today at 9:11am my clock was SET TO 9/11!!! I couldn't believe it! Fancy that, my clock, a member of the illuminati!!! You can trust anyone these days!

smiley357.gif

I think I love you <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • The Crow:

crowclock.jpg

9/11 again.

Yeah, true, today at 9:11am my clock was SET TO 9/11!!! I couldn't believe it! Fancy that, my clock, a member of the illuminati!!! You can trust anyone these days!

smiley357.gif

Hey wait, are you the one I spoke to in PM from...a certain MJ comm on LJ?
    The Crow:

crowclock.jpg

9/11 again.

smiley357.gif

Probably! I have a horrible memory so I could be mistaken. I'm deceptivecalm on there, if that helps.
  • The Crow:

crowclock.jpg

9/11 again.

smiley357.gif

Probably! I have a horrible memory so I could be mistaken. I'm deceptivecalm on there, if that helps.

YES, it was you. Haha, the A+++ comment made me think of ONTD. Glad to see you don't fall for this Illuminati bull, either <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    The Crow:

crowclock.jpg

9/11 again.

smiley357.gif

May I ask you guys to leave my posts about illuminati and NWO?!? Pls do NOT post anything to these posts! You're getting on my nerves. You do NOT have any respect to anyone here. I've never been disrespectful agaisnt someone on this forum and I want people to be respectful to me too. If you're NOT interested in NWO illuminati, what are you doing on this part of the forum and mock people's posts? How can you be so blind to see the truth which is just in front of your eyes? Can't you see that all these movies were done before 9/11 attacks? Go and keep on talking your stuff via pms but stay away from my posts! You got nothing about Michael's message or why he did the fake death. And it's so obvious that you're NOT going to help him when he comes back and try to save the planet. Do you think that his message is only about saving the nature or kids? You're WRONG!

I'm so sorry from other readers of this post but as long as we keep on ignoring these disrespectful people, they will keep on ruining our posts. We need to say stop to them. If they're not going to wake up, they don't have a right to ruin our posts and to get on our nerves.They need to learn how to respect.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Thanks Purelove for posting this. I for one need educating in this NWO agenda and illuminati related info . Keep it coming. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Thanks Purelove for posting this. I for one need educating in this NWO agenda and illuminati related info . Keep it coming. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Thank you. I needed this smart post after all of the stupid sarcasm. We need more people to wake up. I'll keep on posting. God bless. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

• I have no problem with people airing their opinion about this subject, whether agreeing or disagreeing.

I do however have a problem with people who are ridiculing other people for having a different opinion. That's not the way to discuss things, and it has got to stop.

If you can't control the urge to ridicule people, then take it to PM.

I have no problem with people airing their opinion about this subject, whether agreeing or disagreeing.

I do however have a problem with people who are ridiculing other people for having a different opinion. That's not the way to discuss things, and it has got to stop.

If you can't control the urge to ridicule people, then take it to PM.

God bless you Mo. Thank you. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Thank you for this film. It was amazing how many reference the author found of 9/11 prior to the actual event. I'd never heard of JFK's speech concerning NWO. Well done.
  • I've watched videos about the symbolism in movies, before. I must say it is disturbing.
    They say that Disney movies have subliminal messages in them, too! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Thanks for the post.
  • Le Papillon BleuLe Papillon Bleu Posts: 1,209
    [youtube:3dpxqcq2]
    [youtube:3dpxqcq2]
  • I posted this video before

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=90&t=7866<!-- l -->

May I ask you guys to leave my posts about illuminati and NWO?!? Pls do NOT post anything to these posts! You're getting on my nerves. You do NOT have any respect to anyone here. I've never been disrespectful agaisnt someone on this forum and I want people to be respectful to me too. If you're NOT interested in NWO illuminati, what are you doing on this part of the forum and mock people's posts? How can you be so blind to see the truth which is just in front of your eyes? Can't you see that all these movies were done before 9/11 attacks? Go and keep on talking your stuff via pms but stay away from my posts! You got nothing about Michael's message or why he did the fake death. And it's so obvious that you're NOT going to help him when he comes back and try to save the planet. Do you think that his message is only about saving the nature or kids? You're WRONG!

I'm so sorry from other readers of this post but as long as we keep on ignoring these disrespectful people, they will keep on ruining our posts. We need to say stop to them. If they're not going to wake up, they don't have a right to ruin our posts and to get on our nerves.They need to learn how to respect.

The ironic part here is that you're ridiculing us as well. Saying we "don't get it" and "obviously aren't going to help Michael". Just because you believe he did this because of the NWO doesn't make it fact. So basically we should respect your opinions and never ever say anything, but you have the right to disrespect us openly? I let it go and let it blow over but then I saw this, and the incredible hypocrisy. I tried to apologize and now I regret it.

Like I said, I am interested in this kind of stuff. I've been researching it for several years. Don't act like you know me or my intentions because of a few ridiculous comments on a message board. I do just fine supporting Michael, thank you very much for your assumptions.

Last but not least, not all of those movies were done before 9/11... And do I believe EVERYTHING is coincidence? No, of course not. But some things are exactly that. Clock hands that pointed to "9" and "11" were around long before 2001. I have a feeling I will get my final warning and a ban because you will take this as me bashing you. I'm not bashing you but it's whatever. Your response was not exactly a pillar of respect, either.

The ironic part here is that you're ridiculing us as well. Saying we "don't get it" and "obviously aren't going to help Michael". Just because you believe he did this because of the NWO doesn't make it fact. So basically we should respect your opinions and never ever say anything, but you have the right to disrespect us openly? I let it go and let it blow over but then I saw this, and the incredible hypocrisy. I tried to apologize and now I regret it.

Like I said, I am interested in this kind of stuff. I've been researching it for several years. Don't act like you know me or my intentions because of a few ridiculous comments on a message board. I do just fine supporting Michael, thank you very much for your assumptions.

Last but not least, not all of those movies were done before 9/11... And do I believe EVERYTHING is coincidence? No, of course not. But some things are exactly that. Clock hands that pointed to "9" and "11" were around long before 2001. I have a feeling I will get my final warning and a ban because you will take this as me bashing you. I'm not bashing you but it's whatever. Your response was not exactly a pillar of respect, either.

You're interested in these things? Really? The way you show that you're interested in illuminati and NWO, is way so much interesting(!) Try to be respectful to people and their posts please. Then you don't need to get a warning from the mods, ok? If you find the thing you did so right and respectful, then I've got nothing to say to you. And the things I wrote about Michael's message and you didn't get it, it is my opinion. It shouldn't bother you that much if you don't believe in the content of the message. I didn't insult you or jumped to any of your posts and ridicule it. I'm not here to argue with noone. I hate to argue actually. If you wrote these thoughts of yours about the films and Michael's message etc in your first posts, I would love to talk about it with you. I'm not expecting to have the same opinion with everyone on the forum. But the thing you guys did just disturbed me a lot! That's something that I never ever do and would never expect someone to do to me. That's the reason why I was bothered. Hope I made everything clear.
    [youtube:1h3ypp8l]
    [youtube:1h3ypp8l]

Thank you for posting these videos. I love the second video you posted. illuminati is everywhere unfortunately <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

You're interested in these things? Really? The way you show that you're interested in illuminati and NWO, is way so much interesting(!) Try to be respectful to people and their posts please. Then you don't need to get a warning from the mods, ok? If you find the thing you did so right and respectful, then I've got nothing to say to you. And the things I wrote about Michael's message and you didn't get it, it is my opinion. It shouldn't bother you that much if you don't believe in the content of the message. I didn't insult you or jumped to any of your posts and ridicule it. I'm not here to argue with noone. I hate to argue actually. If you wrote these thoughts of yours about the films and Michael's message etc in your first posts, I would love to talk about it with you. I'm not expecting to have the same opinion with everyone on the forum. But the thing you guys did just disturbed me a lot! That's something that I never ever do and would never expect someone to do to me. That's the reason why I was bothered. Hope I made everything clear.

I am really sorry that you don't find anything you said disrespectful. But I didn't get a warning so thanks anyways <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I love it when I see all kinds of hypocritical condescending stuff. Makes my day.

I'm done responding here. If you'd like to keep bitching at me, use a PM instead.
  • Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501
    [youtube:3rr69rqk]
    [youtube:3rr69rqk]
    Great vids.. The original release of the Black Panther Dance didn't have the graffiti on the cars. Not many people seem to be aware of that. It was digitally added in after the complaints were made about it. I watched the premiere of it on Aussie TV, and recorded it then so I do remember it. And, I still have a copy of it.. I think there's more messages in it than shown in these videos too.
This discussion has been closed.