Illuminati Symbolism In Movies

2»

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

I am really sorry that you don't find anything you said disrespectful. But I didn't get a warning so thanks anyways <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I love it when I see all kinds of hypocritical condescending stuff. Makes my day.

I'm done responding here. If you'd like to keep bitching at me, use a PM instead.

Ahh thank you for your kindness! The one who was bitching around was only YOU! You're the one who attacks people when they post about illuminati, remember? Be careful with your words! I would never ever PM a person like you. And definitely Michael's message is about illuminati and NWO and that's a FACT! If you still don't get this, it's YOUR fault becoz he gave us enough proof for that! I'm BEHIND 100% what I wrote about you and yourlike.

it was 77 days from the “death” on June 25 to 9-9-09; and it was 7 days from the “burial” to 9-9-09. MJ chose 2009 as the year, because that year would be three 9’s.

MJ “1998” Autographs
    1998 is an interesting number, that can be divided evenly by only these single-digit numbers: 1998 / 2 = 999; 1998 / 3 = 666; 1998 / 6 = 333; and 1998 / 9 = 222. If you add 222 (that last one) to 777 (red shirt), you have 999. The first one is 999 itself; and the other two added together equal 999 (666 + 333). Also, if you add the first digit (1) to the last three (998), you have 999 (1 + 998 = 999). And if you add all four digits, it reduces to 9 (1 + 9 + 9 + 8 = 27; 2 + 7 = 9).

Autopsy Report “9-9-09, Date Finalized”

When the report was released, everyone could see that the very last thing on the whole report said: “9-9-09, Date Finalized”.

“This Is It” Movie Poster on 9-9-09
    it was not posted on the official MJ website, until Wednesday 9-9-09! {http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/michael-jacksons-it-movie-poster}.

Jermaine and La Toya Supported 9-9-09
    Jermaine had his MJ Tribute press conference in London on 9-9-09!
    TMZ posted this video of La Toya Jackson Christmas shopping <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/18/la-toya-j ... ing-video/<!-- m -->

777 + 999 = 1776; Greatest Demonstration for Freedom

These were only a few that I could count here! And you still say that Michael's message is NOT about NWO and illuminati? I'm sorry but you must be blind not to see the truth. So don't get mad at people when they tell u the TRUTH that you are NOT going to be there to help Michael because you GOT NOTHING! You still dare to come here and have fun with people who make posts about illuminati and NWO. You have NO idea that you're also having fun with Michael because accept it or not IT'S HIS MESSAGE! And one last thing, the message MO wrote you people on this post was a WARNING to you! You can ask her about it!
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460

I am really sorry that you don't find anything you said disrespectful. But I didn't get a warning so thanks anyways <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I love it when I see all kinds of hypocritical condescending stuff. Makes my day.

I'm done responding here. If you'd like to keep bitching at me, use a PM instead.

Ahh thank you for your kindness! The one who was bitching around was only YOU! You're the one who attacks people when they post about illuminati, remember? Be careful with your words! I would never ever PM a person like you. And definitely Michael's message is about illuminati and NWO and that's a FACT! If you still don't get this, it's YOUR fault becoz he gave us enough proof for that! I'm BEHIND 100% what I wrote about you and yourlike.

it was 77 days from the “death” on June 25 to 9-9-09; and it was 7 days from the “burial” to 9-9-09. MJ chose 2009 as the year, because that year would be three 9’s.

MJ “1998” Autographs
    1998 is an interesting number, that can be divided evenly by only these single-digit numbers: 1998 / 2 = 999; 1998 / 3 = 666; 1998 / 6 = 333; and 1998 / 9 = 222. If you add 222 (that last one) to 777 (red shirt), you have 999. The first one is 999 itself; and the other two added together equal 999 (666 + 333). Also, if you add the first digit (1) to the last three (998), you have 999 (1 + 998 = 999). And if you add all four digits, it reduces to 9 (1 + 9 + 9 + 8 = 27; 2 + 7 = 9).

When the report was released, everyone could see that the very last thing on the whole report said: “9-9-09, Date Finalized”.

it was not posted on the official MJ website, until Wednesday 9-9-09! {http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/michael-jacksons-it-movie-poster}.

TMZ posted this video of La Toya Jackson Christmas shopping <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/18/la-toya-j ... ing-video/<!-- m -->

These were only a few that I could count here! And you still say that Michael's message is NOT about NWO and illuminati? I'm sorry but you must be blind not to see the truth. So don't get mad at people when they tell u the TRUTH that you are NOT going to be there to help Michael because you GOT NOTHING! You still dare to come here and have fun with people who make posts about illuminati and NWO. You have NO idea that you're also having fun with Michael because accept it or not IT'S HIS MESSAGE! And one last thing, the message MO wrote you people on this post was a WARNING to you! You can ask her about it!

Do you really think I didn't already know all that? You're not telling me anything new kthx.

As for Mo's warning in this thread, I have spoken with her via PM about it... so I'm not real worried how you want to judge me.

I'm not blind, and you need to really, REALLY stop telling me I won't be there to help Michael. You don't know a damn thing about me. There's such a thing called "fact vs opinion". Just because YOU say something is ABSOLUTE FACT does not MAKE IT SO.

MJ “1998” Autographs

Do you really think I didn't already know all that? You're not telling me anything new kthx.

As for Mo's warning in this thread, I have spoken with her via PM about it... so I'm not real worried how you want to judge me.

I'm not blind, and you need to really, REALLY stop telling me I won't be there to help Michael. You don't know a damn thing about me. There's such a thing called "fact vs opinion". Just because YOU say something is ABSOLUTE FACT does not MAKE IT SO.

I'M NOT THE ONE WHO IS SAYING THESE THINGS! Which part don't you get? These are the clues and hints for us all to understand what Michael's message is. These are NOT my opinions, these are FACTS! I'm NOT the one who arranged Michael's funeral and memorial date, I'm NOT the one who decided for the release of the TII poster, I'm NOT the one who told Jermaine to make his speech in London at 9.9.9 and all of the others! SO how does it make these only MY OPINION? What else should he do for you to understand? He tried so hard. And you should do the same to get it right. That's what I'm saying. Even if you disagree, stay away from these posts and stop ridiculing them girl. Learn how to respect people. Respect others and then expect respect from them.
    facepalm.jpg
    facepalm.jpg

Yeah I agree with this one! PLUS I feel like

eqvuvs.jpg

2f0dkpk.jpg
    Ah, yes, I'm SO going to believe in a secret group ordering animators of the Rugrats film to draw a plane flying in a similar way to one on 9/11 because if there's one way to brainwash people, it's a one second shot of an animated airplane in a kids film...

Anyway, how do you know the conspiracy theory itself isn't just part of the plot of the films shown? Like it is in Tomb Raider (that's right, research the actual films!). It doesn't HAVE to mean anything, the director could just be a conspiracy theorist or consider it an interesting idea!

Or Hollywood is most likely aware of the attention this stupid, stupid theory receives and figures "Well, why not?"

So you say that all these directors decided to add All Seeing Eye icon and 9/11 by just a coincidence? Sorry but what u're saying is just crap. It's the same thing to think that there're no clues in this hoax and they were all just "coincidences"! And trust me, there're NO coincidences in the hoax and in any of these movies!
    Ah, yes, I'm SO going to believe in a secret group ordering animators of the Rugrats film to draw a plane flying in a similar way to one on 9/11 because if there's one way to brainwash people, it's a one second shot of an animated airplane in a kids film...

Anyway, how do you know the conspiracy theory itself isn't just part of the plot of the films shown? Like it is in Tomb Raider (that's right, research the actual films!). It doesn't HAVE to mean anything, the director could just be a conspiracy theorist or consider it an interesting idea!

Or Hollywood is most likely aware of the attention this stupid, stupid theory receives and figures "Well, why not?"

So you say that all these directors decided to add All Seeing Eye icon and 9/11 by just a coincidence? Sorry but what u're saying is just crap. It's the same thing to think that there're no clues in this hoax and they were all just "coincidences"! And trust me, there're NO coincidences in the hoax and in any of these movies!

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Providence<!-- m -->

As for coincidences: not everything in life is one. But some things are.

Not these ones. If you already know the things I posted, you should have read how TS calculated the possibility of a coincidence in this hoax. And I don't know how your logic works but how can it be all coincidences only? THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! And this same thing is for these movies too. Why are you guys in such a big denial about this stuff? Go and dig and you'll find more proof about illuminati and NWO. But I don't think that you will believe them anyways because you're too obsessed not to believe in nwo and illuminati. Anyways, stop posting to my post because I'm tired of trying to show you the truth and facts! It's your loss if you can not get them.

Not these ones. If you already know the things I posted, you should have read how TS calculated the possibility of a coincidence in this hoax. And I don't know how your logic works but how can it be all coincidences only? THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! And this same thing is for these movies too. Why are you guys in such a big denial about this stuff? Go and dig and you'll find more proof about illuminati and NWO. But I don't think that you will believe them anyways because you're too obsessed not to believe in nwo and illuminati. Anyways, stop posting to my post because I'm tired of trying to show you the truth and facts! It's your loss if you can not get them.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I've told you half a dozen (or more?) times now that I do believe in the Illuminati & NWO. I won't stop replying to you as long as you keep implying that I'm ignorant. I offered you to take it to PM but you won't talk to "someone like me" - funny because you're doing it in the thread anyways so what's the difference?

I don't take kindly to people assuming that I'm ignorant and have no sense. Especially people who don't know anything about me. You started attacking me here for ridiculing you and I wasn't even the one that DID ANYTHING TO YOU... all I did was agree with something someone else said. I didn't even go into detail, I simply said "A+++". I don't get what the big deal is, personally.

But I know that I don't back down when MY PERSONAL INTEGRITY comes into question. If anyone wants to think I'm mean and nasty for that, that's fine. I stand up for myself.
  • You can also kindly remind them that the issue is what MJ believes, and his message; others are free to have their own beliefs, but the hoax forums are about MJ and his reasons for the hoax. And please do not get into unkind arguments with anyone; remember, it’s all for L.O.V.E. Preparing for bamsday means understanding the message, helping others to understand it, and most of all: living the L.O.V.E. yourself!

I'd really appreciate it if TS' words are taken to heart...
This discussion has been closed.