Michael Jackson's grave to be moved?

longlivethekinglonglivetheking Posts: 188
edited January 1970 in News
This morning like any other morning I googled "Michael Jackson news" and came across this article... Can anyone say Neverland Ranch; this would make sense as to why the cement was delivered there awhile back... link to article is below!

<!-- m -->http://www.examiner.com/x-36751-Canada- ... o-be-moved<!-- m -->

Comments

• gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Another weird effort at more publicity and more clues. Check out the reference to "Valley of the Kings." This ties in with Serenity Dream's recent video about Michael's links to Egypt and possible reincarnation of Osiris..... Here's what Wikitravel says about the Valley of the Kings.....note the reference to Luxor.

The Valley of the Kings (Arabic: Wadi el-Muluk also known as Biban el-Moluk, the "Gates of the Kings")) is an Egyptian archaeological locality in the hills immediately behind the West Bank of Luxor. As such, it is one of the most remarkable archaeological destinations in the world - the burial place of most of the pharaohs of Egypt of the New Kingdom.
  • Game PlayerGame Player Posts: 386
    Anything about moving his "burial" location makes me think we are getting closer to the BAM.
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Anything about moving his "burial" location makes me think we are getting closer to the BAM.

Me too ....
  • KingMJKingMJ Posts: 78
    If and that's a very big 'if' he is dead, I think he is buried somewhere completely different (maybe at neverland all along, hence the concrete delivery) or somewhere else. Would also explain why the family or close friends haven't been seen at forest lawn. And the Forest Lawn site was just used as a decoy, to keep wherever he really is, private.
  • LOVEYOUMORELOVEYOUMORE Posts: 103
    If and that's a very big 'if' he is dead, I think he is buried somewhere completely different (maybe at neverland all along, hence the concrete delivery) or somewhere else. Would also explain why the family or close friends haven't been seen at forest lawn. And the Forest Lawn site was just used as a decoy, to keep wherever he really is, private.
    I f he is dead....? I think that is the truth , he's buried at NEVERLAND .
  • WEST BANK OF LUXOR. Makes me think of Las Vegas's hotel The Luxor. Isn't that where Cris Angel is? Maybe Michael is hiding out in Las Vegas.
  • IWantYouBackIWantYouBack Posts: 208
    WEST BANK OF LUXOR. Makes me think of Las Vegas's hotel The Luxor. Isn't that where Cris Angel is? Maybe Michael is hiding out in Las Vegas.

I believe Michael is alive and may be hiding out in Las Vegas as much as the next person. But I do not think that under any circumstances Criss Angel is involved. I've been a Loyal fan of Criss since I was in grade 3 (I am in grade 10 now) and never did he show signs of being similar or involved with Michael Jackson. Out of everything in his career, the only time he mentioned Michael Jackson was on October 23, 2009 when someone asked him at his online LOYALFEST if he liked Michael Jackson. He said, "I am a Michael Jackson fan, I've always admired his music. I am heartbroken that he is gone and I wish his family the very best. God Bless Michael Jackson!"

Plus, Criss Angel's show, BeLIEve was named after Harry Houdini's, Criss' inspiration in magic, death. I have proof if you are interested.

Also, Criss only does his show at the Luxor and tapes for MINDFREAK. He doesn't live there anymore, but I believe he kept his presidential suite just in case he needed to so some last minute planning for his live show or his tv show while filming. His actual mansion is located 45 minutes away from the strip, and he calls it Serenity.

Criss Angel isn't involved in this hoax, trust me. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • WEST BANK OF LUXOR. Makes me think of Las Vegas's hotel The Luxor. Isn't that where Cris Angel is? Maybe Michael is hiding out in Las Vegas.

I believe Michael is alive and may be hiding out in Las Vegas as much as the next person. But I do not think that under any circumstances Criss Angel is involved. I've been a Loyal fan of Criss since I was in grade 3 (I am in grade 10 now) and never did he show signs of being similar or involved with Michael Jackson. Out of everything in his career, the only time he mentioned Michael Jackson was on October 23, 2009 when someone asked him at his online LOYALFEST if he liked Michael Jackson. He said, "I am a Michael Jackson fan, I've always admired his music. I am heartbroken that he is gone and I wish his family the very best. God Bless Michael Jackson!"

Plus, Criss Angel's show, BeLIEve was named after Harry Houdini's, Criss' inspiration in magic, death. I have proof if you are interested.

Also, Criss only does his show at the Luxor and tapes for MINDFREAK. He doesn't live there anymore, but I believe he kept his presidential suite just in case he needed to so some last minute planning for his live show or his tv show while filming. His actual mansion is located 45 minutes away from the strip, and he calls it Serenity.

WOW!!
    Cris Angel named his mansion after me? or I chose my name because I was dreaming of his Las Vegas home. Cool! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I am going to disagree with you on whether or not Cris Angel is involved. He is very much involved...
  • i_need YoUi_need YoU Posts: 933
    eh I dont think he is involved.
    When MJ was first buried there I kept telling people that if he really is buried there that they were gonig to move his body to Neverland and have it be a tourist spot...just like Graceland.
    I also said that he might never have been buried there becuz his own family was late to this so called funeral. They could have buried him somewheres else (neverland) and then went to forrest lawn as a decoy. Thats why you never see the family at FL becuz MJ is not really buried there...

Also, wouldnt it be funny for when they go in there to move his body...they discover nothing there teehee
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Wow. How convenient. Now when the tourist come to the cemetery on 6/25, Randy can indeed announce to them,MY BROTHER, MICHAEL JACKSON, IS NO LONGER HERE. WE, THE FAMILY HAS MADE THE DECISION TO MOVE HIM. Yeah right, as if he were ever there in the first place <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Oh thank you Randy. That explains why his grave was never marked. You were indecisive about wheter "Forest Lawn" was the right place for him for a year no less. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Are we the only ones "seeingclues" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • alivealive Posts: 369
    WEST BANK OF LUXOR. Makes me think of Las Vegas's hotel The Luxor. Isn't that where Cris Angel is? Maybe Michael is hiding out in Las Vegas.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbVqbdtgDzQ<!-- m -->

had to post this...maybe he was meeting with Cris? LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    ! Neverland course! Recall the ghost of Michael I present CNN <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    If they move the grave then i will come full circle on the hoax again.

I have been having doubts recently.... but if Michael really has died, then it is ridiculous for his family to even suggest moving his body. Once someone is at rest, then they are at rest... its immoral to start moving the body about. He should be left to rest in peace.

I agree with what someone said about FL being a possible decoy.. but i dont think he is at Neverland. Michael expressly said he never wanted to go back there. So if he has died, i would consider it disrespectful of the family to bury him there. Know what i mean???
    Its possible, but i dont think plausable. If Michael is dead, then his body is at FL. I dont see the need for them to lie about that as FL is secure and fans cant get in... so he is at peace. Not that i think MJ would mind his fans paying their respects, anyway. MJ loved his fans and they loved him.

BUT.. if he is alive, i firmly believe that Michael is at Neverland. Most definitely he would be hiding out there and nowhere else.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    "Jackson Going to Forest Lawn -- For Now "

You should read this article I found. Its a great insight. Apparently there is organ music playing in the Great Mausoleum all the time.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Aug. 10, 2009 -- Unlike Michael Jackson, reports of where or even whether he's been officially buried just won't die.

The London Daily Mirror is reporting that Jackson was quietly buried at Forest Lawn Hollywood Hills, without a formal service, and only the cemetery management and the family know exactly where. In fact, according to the Mirror, cemetery employees have been told he's buried at several different locations, just to confuse everyone in case the news leaks.
    The Mirror also reports that the family is prepared to move Jackson's body to another location if security at FLHH becomes an issue. Those locations include Jackson's Neverland ranch, a memorial site in Las Vegas, and a proposed museum in the Jackson family's hometown of Gary, Ind.
    So far, the reports on the travels of Jackson's body include the initial trip to the coroner's office, then he was taken to FLHH (minus his brain, which was kept at the coroner's office for further testing), then to the big memorial service at Staples Center, then back to FLHH, then to the Berry Gordy family crypt at FLHH, then to the basement of the main building at FLHH for security reasons, then (after his brain was returned) to some undisclosed "final" location at FLHH. There have also been reports that his body was returned to the coroner's office for further testing, due to the criminal investigation.

That's a lot of traveling for a dead guy. And you'd think it would be hard to keep it a secret when they're carting that gold coffin all over the place.

You can read more here:
    <!-- m -->http://cemeteryguide.com/latestnews.html<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/18/michael-j ... y-jackson/<!-- m -->

You remember this news from TMZ, they publish something and the other means they invent their stories, "the site ceases to be sacred if Michael's fans come?" Clark Gable's grandson does not agree, I think we should wait see what happens, I think nothing will happen. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387

I'm with ya.
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378

Yup, i feel the same way <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

WOW!!
    Cris Angel named his mansion after me? or I chose my name because I was dreaming of his Las Vegas home. Cool! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I am going to disagree with you on whether or not Cris Angel is involved. He is very much involved...

I soooo think Cris is involved...the beLIEve poster just has way 2 many similarities to MJ and he was working with MJ for TII...he know...IMO
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Yeah that Believe poster with the death and rebirth of Peterpan on it and the BeLIEve, the crucifixtion example behind the curtain etc....it's all sooooo Michael. Something is very fishy about it. I think Criss is involved even if it's just in some little suggestive way, I think he knows about it.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    How convenient, they are going to move him, just when Randy is trying so hard to make it so that the fans get special access to visit him on the 25th? & the family is supposed to be there. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> La la la la la. Just as I thought, he was NEVER there. When are we going to stop being jerked around & get some truth? Btw, I'm not angry just getting impatient, lol. I love that the news of him being moved is out there now, it means he's not resting there & they are preparing for something, at least that's what I hope.
  • Like a modern day "Valley of the Kings," Forest Lawn Cemetery's private section (where Jackson is now placed) is a sanctuary in an area with strictly controlled access.
    "There are certain areas and property types that have limited access."

So, after his "death", limited access to Mike is controlled by the Jacksons... Was 'hurrying him' right there a way for the Jacksons to let those who controlled Mike for so long know that they know exactly what went on and that they won't let them near him again..?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    If he's alive and I truly believe he is, then the comments about his brain must have other meaning. Like he temporarily lost his mind (because of the trials), but now he back bigger and "badder" than ever. Greatest show on earth!
    Going to move?, An empty coffin?, I remember the news of TMZ, solved the mystery of the coffin .... moving the coffin with the feet of Michael <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    If he's alive and I truly believe he is, then the comments about his brain must have other meaning. Like he temporarily lost his mind (because of the trials), but now he back bigger and "badder" than ever. Greatest show on earth!

Oh yes, that is right, MJonmind! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> MJ back bigger, badder than ever, and his swagger got sexier! Greatest show on earth is hotter than ever. Try top that the tabloid press!

I do not believe that MJ is buried at FL. He is alive. I am going to see The King! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

MJ, baby, I love you with all my heart. I just want you back and home safe. I will never let go of your hand. Love you, baby! xxxxxxxx
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161

Oh yes, that is right, MJonmind! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> MJ back bigger, badder than ever, and his swagger got sexier! Greatest show on earth is hotter than ever. Try to top that tabloid press! You can never be better than him <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> . MJ is on top, and he makes it hot!

I do not believe that MJ is buried at FL. He is alive. I am going to see The King! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Blessing to all on the forum! xxxx

MJ, baby, I love you with all my heart. I just want you back and home safe. I will never let go of your hand. Love you, baby! xxxxxxxx
  • MeandMyShadowMeandMyShadow Posts: 385

Me too. And a little while ago, it was said that Clark Gable's son didn't want the public to be allowed at FL to view MJ's grave (or whatever you want to call it). As I recall, Gable is a neighbor of the Jackson home in Encino. Perhaps Gable knows of the hoax, and is playing the part, in order to get the "grave" moved.

What do you think of it being moved and fans come to visit and then...BAM out of the tomb? Or is that just too out there?