Michael Jackson's grave to be moved?

2»

Comments

• Anything about moving his "burial" location makes me think we are getting closer to the BAM.

Me too. And a little while ago, it was said that Clark Gable's son didn't want the public to be allowed at FL to view MJ's grave (or whatever you want to call it). As I recall, Gable is a neighbor of the Jackson home in Encino. Perhaps Gable knows of the hoax, and is playing the part, in order to get the "grave" moved.

What do you think of it being moved and fans come to visit and then...BAM out of the tomb? Or is that just too out there?

I don't think it's a great idea.
    It would be utterly disrespectful staging a BAM into a REAL cemetery.
    I don't even think the burial took place at Forest Lawn.
  • MeandMyShadowMeandMyShadow Posts: 385
    Anything about moving his "burial" location makes me think we are getting closer to the BAM.

Me too. And a little while ago, it was said that Clark Gable's son didn't want the public to be allowed at FL to view MJ's grave (or whatever you want to call it). As I recall, Gable is a neighbor of the Jackson home in Encino. Perhaps Gable knows of the hoax, and is playing the part, in order to get the "grave" moved.

What do you think of it being moved and fans come to visit and then...BAM out of the tomb? Or is that just too out there?

I don't think it's a great idea.
    It would be utterly disrespectful staging a BAM into a REAL cemetery.
    I don't even think the burial took place at Forest Lawn.

No, I didn't mean a real cemetary. Did they say where Randy was wanting him to be moved to? Perhaps Neverland? That would be ideal, wouldn't it? I know back at the time, they said they had to get permission and a bunch of stuff in order for him to be buried there, but who knows, perhaps they got all the paperwork and what is needed for that by now. News hasn't swarmed in about it because they really believe he is at F.L.

Don't you find it odd that Randy hasn't had much to do about any of this until now, almost the time of the anniversary?
  • Anything about moving his "burial" location makes me think we are getting closer to the BAM.

Me too ....

For sure!
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    whisper wrote:

Game Player wrote:Anything about moving his "burial" location makes me think we are getting closer to the BAM.

Me too ....

For sure!

AGREE!
  • IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
    When people transition and I do not care how famous they are please keep there bodies buried at one spot.
    It is so inhumane and to even think of moving a deceased body.
    Not that Michael Jackson's body is there but if they do have a someone's body it is a horrible thing to do.
    But for what reason? Security for a corpse. You have got to be kidding.
    This is hilariously sick.
    This does not make any since at all.
    If they did not want anyone to know where his grave was then why have a big show.
    Why not just have a quite funeral and say nothing about where his grave is at to no one.
    Just keep it quiet and a secret and the family is very good at keeping secrets.
    But instead they come 4 hours late and they film it and put it on Youtube.
    Wow!!
    And now they want to move the body.
    I am sorry guys but this all sound like a movie or folks are having some serious mental illness going on.
    The body is sacred and should not be tampered with after it has been buried so TO NOT MAKE THEM SELVES LOOK CRAZY I REALLY FEEL IT WOULD BE WISE TO JUST SAY NOTHING AT ALL AND KEEP YOUR MOUTH CLOSED.
    IT DOES NOT MAKE ANY SINCE SO MICHAEL MUST BE COMING BACK REAL SOON BECAUSE THE MADNESS
    INSANITY AND CRAZINESS IS TRULY MANIFESTING AND SOON THE BALL IS GOING TO FALL AND
    BUST!!THIS ALL I FEEL IS IN HIS PLAN AND I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
    BECAUSE IT IS SHOW DOWN TIME FOLKS WHAT AN EXPLOSION OF A SHOW IT IS GOING TO BE !!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    eh I dont think he is involved.
    When MJ was first buried there I kept telling people that if he really is buried there that they were gonig to move his body to Neverland and have it be a tourist spot...just like Graceland.
    I also said that he might never have been buried there becuz his own family was late to this so called funeral. They could have buried him somewheres else (neverland) and then went to forrest lawn as a decoy. Thats why you never see the family at FL becuz MJ is not really buried there...

Also, wouldnt it be funny for when they go in there to move his body...they discover nothing there teehee

speaking of elvis and graceland, wasn't elvis origally buried somewhere else and then moves to graceland?