No ariel shots/people leaving property on 25/6/2009

2»

Comments

• mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    all the crying and screaming mentioned....could have been for other reasons........xxx
    When you say all the crying and screaming mentioned ..could have been for other reasons..what reasons? Sorry not trying to be dumb I am just DumbFounded! As we get closer to June 25th. Please explain what you mean when you say that statement about the crying and screaming. Thanks. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    well imo only of course........i am sure others wont agree......but maybe...

1. the double died,and the children and others were upset...maybe the got to know him. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    2.maybe,micheal had to get away quickly and they all were upset. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    3.maybe they were told to make a fuss as part of the plan. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

i am only guessing here ....there are so many theories.......xxxxx <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    1. the double died,and the children and others were upset...maybe the got to know him. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

+1 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    bliss1712, guess what happened that day that Michael wanted to happen .. this was an atypical day, strange, bizarre <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->