Maybe MJ's returning?

SmellyJellySmellyJelly Posts: 91
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
4daymjbirthdaycelebrati.jpg

In my opinion, this is the day that will be the BAM...

What do you think?

Comments

• mmzmmz Posts: 450
    many people here prefer not to say bam's dates...but ... My feeling is for 25 june.or close around before. I feel we are very close!
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    I don't fix on any dates, not anymore....I really hope it could be June 25th..but I don't know..I don't have this feelin' in my stomach, you know? But maybe I'm wrong ( I hope so) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    I don't know anymore.
  • Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
    i honestly can't say anymore <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Possibly tho <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    My gut is telling me June 25th or 27th <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    IF WE KNOW THE DATE THERE WILL BE NO BAM!
    SORRY!
    I THINK THAT THE BAM! WILL BE A BAM! NOT ONLY FOR THE WORLD, FOR US TOO... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    SORRY!
    I THINK THAT THE BAM! WILL BE A BAM! NOT ONLY FOR THE WORLD, FOR US TOO... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I agree !
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    Are they trying to make money off Michael again? lol
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I'm still sticking to 2012. I think June 25th is too obvious, too soon.
  • Why would he return?
  • We are leaving for vacation on the 25th!! Please Michael come back before that day!! Pleaseeeeeeeee! I need some contentness on my vacation. Some peace.
  • Well, the Rome tribute is no longer a go, right? At least this fanvention is still on. I think it will be the only gathering that doesn't cancel. But, the BAM date? I guess we'll have to wait and see...
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Personally I think the 25th will come and go with maybe some interesting clues, but that's all. It's just too obvious and expected. I'm leaning to 2012 myself also, but sad about the wait. Whenever it happens, I'll be elated!!!!
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Unless things change for the better, I don't see one ever happening.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I'm hoping him to come back in July but I'm not so sure if it's going to happen this year. It can be in 2011. Hope he comes back this year though <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    SORRY!

yes! It will be when we least expect it!
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    I'm interested in the "WORLD CUP" <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Call me crazy, but I hope Michael comes back later.
    I think 2012 is a better time.
    He really needs R+R: AWAY from the media.
    Remember guys, we still have to let it simmer,
    "Bathe in the Moonlight".
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I know i sure am tired of people laughing at me thinking this is all a hoax and he is coming back. I just want it overwith and to have him back at least just knowing for sure he is alive. sigh.......... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • I don't like bam's date...it all about disappointment.

BUT

if I had to choose one day among june...I would choose june 22. I could not explain WHY, but months ago I had a dream of about Michael : I'm on stage and i want to give him my number so we can talk together and I wrote on his cheek (why on a paper when you can write directly on Michael ? lol) I wrote numbers 6-22. Then after the concert, I'm in the crowd watching him going to his car and I go next to him, put a paper in his hand. He opens the paper and it's written 6-22

SO if I had to say one day it would be june 22 <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> But I can only "wish upon my lucky star"
  • WendyEWendyE Posts: 105
    I agree that the bam day date thing is a roller coaster ride. However I would just kick myself if I didn't mention this one. Now I have read the terrible things that Glenn Beck wrote about Michael one day after his supposed death. That really shocked me because what he talks about on his show is the same thing Michael tried to tell us about the history books not telling the truth etc. Glenn Beck has made several statements on his program that left me with my mouth hanging open. Glenn Beck has announced a "Freedom Rally" in Washington on Aug. 28-29,2010. This will take place at the steps of the Lincoln Memorial. He has encouraged all concerned Americans to come and protest what is going on in Washington D.C. He referred to this gathering as, "A demonstration of Freedom." I know it sounds strange but I think this could have a connection to Michael. Mr. Beck did say some horrible things about Micheal but why? He touched on everything that hurt Micheal. The trial his looks etc. Why would he do this? He always says he wants us "the people" to hunt for the truth. He could have said what he did for US to prove him wrong and search for the truth. It's just a thought but I could imagine Michael appearing there at the steps of a very beloved president Abraham Lincoln. I know it's a bit out there but we never know. This is also Michael's birthday. His 52cd. 5+2=7
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    I don't really have an expected return date, I guess it could be whenever but if I was to make a choice, I'd say it will be when we least expect it. I was originally hoping for something this month but I agree with the sentiments that it's too obvious and too soon. All I hope we can gain out of this month is some more evidence and clues as there will be a lot of media attention around the time of June 25. It's interesting though, as sad as it is when people say it, maybe he won't come back? But I think one day he will, to try and deliver his message. Just all the evidence we have and the person we know Michael to be makes me think that one day he really will BAM. But I'd say it will be an unexpected time closer to 2012 <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Maybe there needs to be a growing, buillding cry from all his fans, from the entertainment world, the media, louder and louder "Michael, Michael, Michael..." And then he will come when we reach critical mass. I picture the Cry video where everyone is joining hands reaching right around the globe, all saying his name at the same time.
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    why does everyone say 2012? where did that date come from?? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • I feel there is an explosion in the land of love and faith for the return of our angel now. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> If it does not happen we'll keep believing until the last glimmer of hope. I am very confident TIAI forecasts. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> God bless Mike, where he is, and all of us!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    One thing I'm sure of is that the hoax will be revealed on June 25th. More people will find out about the hoax and that MJ is not buried at Forest Lawn. That's what I'm really looking forward to. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Let it simmer, bathe in the moonlight, play around with them a little bit, and then BAM.

Let the world know I'm still alive, but I'll play around with them for a while. They'll have to find me first.....that sounds like more fun than a super soaker or pie fight. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Remember, Michael is in control.
    People need time to accept the shock of him still being alive first. Then he can slowly reveal himself piece by piece but in his own time... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

As always with L.O.V.E xoxoo