Maybe MJ's returning?

Comments

• FITAFITA Posts: 77
    I don't know when Michael will return; but I do know he will return. Just too many coincidences. For instance, according to Wikipedia.org:

"This page is currently protected from editing until June 8, 2010 or until disputes have been resolved.

"This protection is not an endorsement of the current version. See the protection policy and protection log for more details. Please discuss any changes on the talk page; you may use the {{editprotected}} template to ask an administrator to make the edit if it is supported by consensus. You may also request that this page be unprotected."

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jackson<!-- m -->

It's interesting that the page regarding Michael is protected editing until June 8, 2010. Could it be . . . ?

Time will tell. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> But he will return. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I clicked on a couple of links in the quote on the wikipedia page and found out that some wikipedia members were debating about the accuracy. So the above quote may not have any bearing on when Michael returns. But I am still very excited about his return <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> I have a feeling it won't be long!
  • I don't think he will come out this year. I feel he will be coming back in 2011
    He is not ready yet.. this is my feeling. I HOPE I AM WRONG..
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    Please don't torture urself with hoping for a comeback
    What if he never does ?

If he does that's good , I will be happy but if he doesn't I will be happy too , just to know that he is alive and that he is just behind the scenes ..

The message/ the purpose is what counts most
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    esp. after those tapes i unfortunatelly don't think that he will ever come back but to choose to live a quiet life but i do have a strong gut feeling that somethin' huge is gonna happen soon
  • Please don't torture urself with hoping for a comeback
    What if he never does ?

If he does that's good , I will be happy but if he doesn't I will be happy too , just to know that he is alive and that he is just behind the scenes ..

The message/ the purpose is what counts most

I completely agree, but if Michael could knock on my door on june 22, just to proove I was right <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Do you think I could ask him to make me a "private bam's day" even if he's not coming back ? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I promise I'll wear a "told you so" T-shirt for the rest of my life !
  • BabyShineBabyShine Posts: 119
    Right from the start I have been thinking he would come back on June 25th this year, and if it doesnt happen, I might stop beLIEving... I can so much picture Michael having this ressurection-thriller-thing, it somehow looks so much like him to do smth like that, and no other date would have a strongger meaning (and we know how numerology counts since the beginning).
    Also, you might don't think about it but 2012 is wayyyy too far, if he has been carrying this hoax-project for years, hed take too many risks by waiting so long...He could die for real in between and never achieve his goal, the poeple who know about the hoax could start betraying him and talk, he would loose most of the believers...and I AM SURE that Michael can't live without his fans so long, or without producing art (wether films, music or stage). He has never lived without this love and attention from others,4 years without it all of a sudden would be maybe too much. Also, think about his kids, the'y re probably going through a weird time right now, he would never let his kids having this weird life without him or with him always hiding for four years!!! No I d say either now or never...
  • im going with july 4th independence day a good day to demonstrate your freedom and its on a sunday this year. michael loves fireworks also and he also said see you in july.
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    i think he will return in 2012, but i dont know anything... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • im going with july 4th independence day a good day to demonstrate your freedom and its on a sunday this year. michael loves fireworks also and he also said see you in july.

How could he be free if he wlak right back to the Jail ? I mean, Tabloids are gonna get WILD ! They won't take any lesson from this hoax. It will only be money to make. Only freedom is in "no coming back" in MY opinion (means I could be wrong) If he had good reasons to leave, I think those reasons are not good enough to come back.
    How could he be free if he wlak right back to the Jail ? I mean, Tabloids are gonna get WILD ! They won't take any lesson from this hoax. It will only be money to make. Only freedom is in "no coming back" in MY opinion (means I could be wrong) If he had good reasons to leave, I think those reasons are not good enough to come back.

Agree with u, if he comes back i'm afraid the media gonna eat him alive makin' his life a nightmare <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136

Agree with u, if he comes back i'm afraid the media gonna eat him alive makin' his life a nightmare <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

IF HE COME BACK THEY WILL NOT BELIEVE THAT IS HIM, THEY WILL SAY IS A DOUBLE, AND WILL LAUGH OF US ANYWAY... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    yeah they will say that it's his double and ridicule us
  • mjaliveomgmjaliveomg Posts: 178

IF HE COME BACK THEY WILL NOT BELIEVE THAT IS HIM, THEY WILL SAY IS A DOUBLE, AND WILL LAUGH OF US ANYWAY... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

he can prove with his dna..a blood test <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • How could he be free if he wlak right back to the Jail ? I mean, Tabloids are gonna get WILD ! They won't take any lesson from this hoax. It will only be money to make. Only freedom is in "no coming back" in MY opinion (means I could be wrong) If he had good reasons to leave, I think those reasons are not good enough to come back.

What for ? <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> I mean, fighting to proove you are MJ when you did everything you could to be dead, a year sooner...how are people gonna take this ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    CC wrote:

MashMike wrote:How could he be free if he wlak right back to the Jail ? I mean, Tabloids are gonna get WILD ! They won't take any lesson from this hoax. It will only be money to make. Only freedom is in "no coming back" in MY opinion (means I could be wrong) If he had good reasons to leave, I think those reasons are not good enough to come back.

What for ? <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> I mean, fighting to proove you are MJ when you did everything you could to be dead, a year sooner...how are people gonna take this ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

AGREE,HE IS VERY MUCH ALIVE BUT AFTER DOING AVERYTHIN; TO PROVE THAT HE IS "DEAD" I DON'T THINK THAT HE'LL COME BACK
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136

I THINK THAT IF THIS HAPPEN NO DNA... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> LIKE NO DNA TEST TO THE BODY, SO... IF YOU BELIEVE HE IS DEAD: OK AND IF YOU BELIEVE HE IS ALIVE: OK... EVERYONE CAN BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    LIKE NOW, SOME BELIEVE SOME NOT.... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • imo if michael wasnt planning on coming back he would not have left all these clues he could have faked his death a lot less complicated 2pac and elvis did it and didnt leave no signs of a return or comeback.
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    imo if michael wasnt planning on coming back he would not have left all these clues he could have faked his death a lot less complicated 2pac and elvis did it and didnt leave no signs of a return or comeback.

2pac and elvis? Now you will tell me Marilyn Monroe hoaxed her death also..
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    imo if michael wasnt planning on coming back he would not have left all these clues he could have faked his death a lot less complicated 2pac and elvis did it and didnt leave no signs of a return or comeback.

There's really no need to be sarcastic.
    Yeah, those "hoaxes" seem unlikely,
    but this just seems like the beginning of an argument.
    I hope you understand what I'm getting at..
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

There's really no need to be sarcastic.
    Yeah, those "hoaxes" seem unlikely,
    but this just seems like the beginning of an argument.
    I hope you understand what I'm getting at..
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

didn't pretend to be mean, it's just we don't have any proof to accuse them of hoaxing their death..Tupac is dead, so is Elvis, we should let them rest ;/
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Thank you for understanding Hazzely.

I think there is a slight chance that either of them is alive,
    but one thing that makes me doubt this is a hoax is
    the fact that Paul's "hoax" was most likely unintentional.

Another thing is.. I really doubt Michael would die in 2 years.
    It's not really not that long, and it's probably just wishful thinking
    making us say that he'll come back sooner. Maybe July 2012?
    I honestly wouldn't want to come back to hell after one year of freedom. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • wait wait wait wait, im not trying to start an argument or hurt anyones feelings but i do have my own opinion and i just so happen to believe in my heart that 2pac and elvis actually did fake thier deaths, you dont have to agree because im not asking you to but i do have the right to say how i feel. and right now we all have our own reasons why we believe michael faked/hoexed his death so that means a difference in opinion on when and if hes coming back. so lets all just try and respect each others opinions . stop all the bashing and try michaels way for a little while and spread some love.
    Thank you for understanding Hazzely.

I think there is a slight chance that either of them is alive,
    but one thing that makes me doubt this is a hoax is
    the fact that Paul's "hoax" was most likely unintentional.

Another thing is.. I really doubt Michael would die in 2 years.
    It's not really not that long, and it's probably just wishful thinking
    making us say that he'll come back sooner. Maybe July 2012?
    I honestly wouldn't want to come back to hell after one year of freedom. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

ye it goes like that, when you are cohibited and harassed you want to be alone and free..
    BUT it is also true that when u're so used to the fame, fans and art you can't live without them.. He loved each of us, every single fan. could he live without our warmth and support? Sooner or later he would want to sing again..he would miss us as much as we miss him..Who knows..if he's alive, in my opinion, he won't be hiding forever..
  • Dates that I'm looking out for: June 14th, June 17, June 21st, June 25th, or sometime in July. Anytime after that, I'm going to be needing a straight-jacket (I don't think I can wait too long; somebody is going to have to hide the knifes in the house.jk. maybe) <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    wait wait wait wait, im not trying to start an argument or hurt anyones feelings but i do have my own opinion and i just so happen to believe in my heart that 2pac and elvis actually did fake thier deaths, you dont have to agree because im not asking you to but i do have the right to say how i feel. and right now we all have our own reasons why we believe michael faked/hoexed his death so that means a difference in opinion on when and if hes coming back. so lets all just try and respect each others opinions . stop all the bashing and try michaels way for a little while and spread some love.

Noone attacked you, it's just you have to be based on snth to say they really faked their death that well that noone noticed. When you post you know it goes for everyone..why wouldn't I reply to you to give my opinion since you gave yours? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I'm not here to argue.. Peace,