TIAI June 2

edited January 1970 in TIAI
Redirected to: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=10384#p174363<!-- l -->
jacilovesmichael wrote:
GINAFELICIA wrote:
Looks like Elvis really faked his death.
I can't get over Michael's connection to Elvis - through Lisa.
Michael stated he was afraid not to die like Elvis. He discussed it with Lisa.
And yet he "died" like Elvis.
The connection is obvious to me.
That's what I'm thinking too... what would be awesome is if both king's revealed their fake deaths around the same time. That would REALLY wake the world up, especially if Elvis is concerned about the things Mike is concerned about.

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Isn't it quite the same as yesterdays redirect???

So what are they trying to tell us.? Elvis will come back too??
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    That would be a hudge love the world attack!
    MIchael has the attention of the young (his new group of fans) and middle aged people and Elvis has the older group.
    So in fact the attention of everyone.....<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    It's all in the music, music is love.....

Chappie
  • That would be beyond..that's just crazy! Elvis as well? Wow.

• The return of the kingS...
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    Thisisalmostit tweeted this today:-

The kings are dead, long live the kings

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/thisisalmostit<!-- m -->

Coincidence ???
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    AMAZING!

My age group spans between Elvis and Michael Jackson. I am 45 and I loved Elvis music when I was little & all his movies etc (still do). I was 12 when he "died" and remember the day so well...and I have always believed he was dead...until now!!!!! WOW <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I also love Michael Jackson....I went through my teenage years listening to J5 and then his music and then my adult years...he has always been there for me in my love of music. Now my kids love his music too and what he represents.

It is true though, imagine if both were to comeback together for a common purpose....all the older generations who love Elvis and the younger ones who love Michael and then the people who span across both generations like me, who love both Elvis and Michael's music....it really is mind blowing the huge number of people across the world they would reach out to and get their message to <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

All I can say is I am gobsmacked....and have butterflies in my stomach.

Also want to add...my eldest son, who is 17...his birthday is the same day as Elvis's - January 8th...how's that for a true coincidence??? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    my stomach just did a somersault..........what is micheals plan??????? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    i've got goosebumps! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    Elvis and Michael's comeback...? WOW... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    A king, who has such great power over his people, needs much convincing to his people before he makes a move for his people.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Another King was James Brown, the King of Soul....
  • kel70kel70 Posts: 182
    i'm getting excited! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • Aww yay! I love when my posts are used in redirects. Had a really bad night last night, so this cheers me up <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I think we all noticed the Elvis connection in the very beginning, but kind of lost sight of it as we got bombarded with clues. I have said from the start, that could be part of the reason Mike married Lisa Marie. Perhaps so he could spend a lot of time with her and her family, without it being suspicious, to get as much info as possible on faking a death.

I can't wait to tell my grandma about this clue. She is an Elvis FANATIC. I know if she knew he might be involved, she'd listen a whole lot more to what I have to say.

And think about it you guys - If the proof comes out that Elvis didn't die and he makes his return with Michael... think about how many more people that will reach. Most people love MJ and Elvis but there are a lot of Elvis fans who aren't MJ fans. So they would reach SO many more people with the message. That's what I meant by "that will wake people up". I don't think Elvis' faked death was ever done with intent to reveal it to the world. However, if Michael knew and had contact with Elvis, he may have shared his beliefs and reasons with him, convincing Elvis to join MJ in this great adventure...Afterall Elvis was very spiritual, and it has been said that he faked his death to get right with God. What better way to get right with God than to help Michael Jackson wake the world up to truth and spread the message of love to the masses.

• I'm very tempted to add at least one more name to these two, but until now I can still control my typing fingers <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    This would blow the world away. And it's my secret wildest dream come true since the hoax . Now if we can add Tupac to that mix , hmm!
  • This would blow the world away. And it's my secret wildest dream come true since the hoax . Now if we can add Tupac to that mix , hmm!

I was thinking it, you typed it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • This would blow the world away. And it's my secret wildest dream come true since the hoax . Now if we can add Tupac to that mix , hmm!

Haha...that would be great! Has anyone done any research on Tupac's death?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    What is this? Elvis and Michael are not dead, Elvis always rumors and really never paid attention, and Michael all those here who think we are alive, would not you are confirmed?,! that good!, both concerned the same issues <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The king is dead, long live the king, has been used in the United Kingdom as a cry for a new sovereign <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I wrote the same thing about Elvis and Michael yesterday. What if they come back together? That would be so amazing. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Not quite related, but almost, I was thinking about this whilst I was working this afternoon <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Elvis "died" in 1977

so theres another 77

and that was 33 years ago so there is 33

why are there so many 77s and 33s in all of this I am soooooo confused <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • What is this? Elvis and Michael are not dead, Elvis always rumors and really never paid attention, and Michael all those here who think we are alive, would not you are confirmed?,! that good!, both concerned the same issues <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The king is dead, long live the king, has been used in the United Kingdom as a cry for a new sovereign <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

That is true, in England (UK) that is the custom, the king is dead Long Live the King (or Queen) depending on the succession.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Not quite related, but almost, I was thinking about this whilst I was working this afternoon <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Elvis "died" in 1977

so theres another 77

why are there so many 77s and 33s in all of this I am soooooo confused <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

It's even more interesting. Elvis dies on august 16, '77 (7/7/7). August 16, 2010 is 403 (7) days after June 25, 2009, if you also count August 16 and June 25.

It would be hilarious if they are going to dig up Elvis' 'body' and find a dummy in perfect state, hahahahaha! I bet those 'I told you so' T-shirts would sell like warm panini's! Hahahaha.

(Back into my straight jacket now)

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• _Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362
    This would blow the world away. And it's my secret wildest dream come true since the hoax . Now if we can add Tupac to that mix , hmm!

I Dont Know Why... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> But I was Thinking About Kurt Cobain <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Not quite related, but almost, I was thinking about this whilst I was working this afternoon <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Elvis "died" in 1977

so theres another 77

It's even more interesting. Elvis dies on august 16, '77 (7/7/7). August 16, 2010 is 403 (7) days after June 25, 2009, if you also count August 16 and June 25.

It would be hilarious if they are going to dig up Elvis' 'body' and find a dummy in perfect state, hahahahaha! I bet those 'I told you so' T-shirts would sell like warm panini's! Hahahaha.

(Back into my straight jacket now)

I love my straight jacket...it's comfy and keeps me from ripping out my hair! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->