TIAI June 2

2»

Comments

• Aww yay! I love when my posts are used in redirects. Had a really bad night last night, so this cheers me up <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I think we all noticed the Elvis connection in the very beginning, but kind of lost sight of it as we got bombarded with clues. I have said from the start, that could be part of the reason Mike married Lisa Marie. Perhaps so he could spend a lot of time with her and her family, without it being suspicious, to get as much info as possible on faking a death.

I can't wait to tell my grandma about this clue. She is an Elvis FANATIC. I know if she knew he might be involved, she'd listen a whole lot more to what I have to say.

And think about it you guys - If the proof comes out that Elvis didn't die and he makes his return with Michael... think about how many more people that will reach. Most people love MJ and Elvis but there are a lot of Elvis fans who aren't MJ fans. So they would reach SO many more people with the message. That's what I meant by "that will wake people up". I don't think Elvis' faked death was ever done with intent to reveal it to the world. However, if Michael knew and had contact with Elvis, he may have shared his beliefs and reasons with him, convincing Elvis to join MJ in this great adventure...Afterall Elvis was very spiritual, and it has been said that he faked his death to get right with God. What better way to get right with God than to help Michael Jackson wake the world up to truth and spread the message of love to the masses.

What you said about Elvis faked his death to get right with God made me remember that I heard somewhere that Elvis' Bible was missing from his home after his death. I don't really know alot about Elvis(he was before my time) but that just stood out to me.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    In this forum I think there are more than 3000 people registered, you have to make a purchase of a little more than straitjackets 3000 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • stephsteph Posts: 177
    I think people are breaking out of their straightjackets ...stronger ties are needed !:lol:
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Wow I almost fainted when I saw my name on this redirect hahhahahhhhh <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I thought it's a mistake <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Still....the Elvis - Michael connection always hit me like a hammer <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

The both of them coming back - is HUGE, is... I can't find the words.... OMG please, please let this happen, PLEASE !!!!!