Stevie Wonder Pays a Visit to Michael Jackson

edited January 1970 in News
Stevie Wonder Pays a Visit to Michael Jackson
Originally posted 31 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson had some unexpected company drop by this weekend -- a surprise visit from his close friend Stevie Wonder.

0601-stevie-wonder-holly-terrace-getty-npg.jpg

TMZ has confirmed that the singer and three of his children stopped by Michael's tomb at the Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale, CA this weekend to pay their respects.

According to Stevie's rep, Wonder and his kids had gone to the cemetery to visit Stevie's dearly departed mother -- but Stevie's children insisted they visit MJ too.

Wonder and MJ were famously close -- and at MJ's memorial last year, Stevie told the crowd he often let Michael know how much he loved him ... and was "at peace with that."

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/01/stevie-wo ... el-jackon/<!-- m -->

Comments

• VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    I dunno what to think about that anymore... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    is this good or bad news.....???????? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • blue moonblue moon Posts: 65
    He probably diddn't visit Michael when his children didd't insisted on it. He was there for his mother.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    It was his children that wanted to see MJ, not Stevie Wonder. He was there visiting his mother. Don't you think he could have visited sooner that today in reality? Strange timing again.
    Who else will be going to see MJ.? At least that's what we are told. How do we really know the truth?
    Don't they have to be with a family member anyhow, or on a list at the gate or something??

Steve is blind, so I don't think he would have seen anything anyhow. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Just have an open mind. Just because it's in print, doesn't mean it's the gospel! And still no family visiting either......I've never seen or heard a report about that.!
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Well notice that he was actually there to visit his mom. His kids were the ones that wanted to visit MJ there. They insisted. They are probably curious like everybody else. They probably want to check things out for themselves. I'm sure people in Hollywood want to know and see things for themselves concerning MJ. That's what it sounds like to me.
  • Do we have any pictures from any of Mj's family, friends (except Rowe) visiting FL?

So we have a picture of Stevie singing and picture of Great Mausoleum (or whatever).That doesn't mean he was actually there.

I never saw any, just saw one of Debbie Rowe crying with MJ's fans (that scared me, I admit).

I remember seeing Murray who was pictured by paparazzi and then a flower guy. So paparazzi can actually take pictures there, but they never track any of important people. That's weird......
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Lisa Burk has all the videos she made of the MJ fans of Southern California visiting. They bring cards, flowers and gifts from fans all over the world. There the ones that saw Debbie Rowe there. Cheers. xoxo

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/lisaburks#p ... vSE3OVqiOM<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://lisaburks.typepad.com/gravehunti ... _glendale/<!-- m -->
  • Lisa Burk has all the videos she made of the MJ fans of Southern California visiting. They bring cards, flowers and gifts from fans all over the world. There the ones that saw Debbie Rowe there. Cheers. xoxo

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/lisaburks#p ... vSE3OVqiOM<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://lisaburks.typepad.com/gravehunti ... _glendale/<!-- m -->

Yeah, fans are there all once a month, right. What about MJ' family, friends (Taylor, Culkin, Kathrine, Children, Joe, Ortega, MJ dancers etc)?
  • So we have a picture of Stevie singing and picture of Great Mausoleum (or whatever).

Singing..or...laughing..?
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    so why every1 starting visit Michael now lol.....something there planning, that where not aware of?
  • marizamariza Posts: 37
    why stevies kids insisted stevie to go visite the tomb?
    because his kids are not involted with the hoax?
    why they have to insis stevie for visiting mj he was( is ) a very good friend
  • marizamariza Posts: 37
    So we have a picture of Stevie singing and picture of Great Mausoleum (or whatever).

Singing..or...laughing..?

laughing <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    For sure laughing <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • laughing or just sunbathing nice set of teeth <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    We do not see the photo of Stevie and their children in the cemetery, and Rep. Stevie call TMZ to tell them of his visit to the cemetery, which was supposed to visit other grave. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    Michael Jackson had some unexpected company drop by this weekend -- a surprise visit from his close friend Stevie Wonder.

Interesting wording.
  • stevie is singing not laughing you can clearly see the ear piece in his ear and a shadow of the microphone on his face.
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Michael Jackson had some unexpected company. How could Michael expect anyone or have unexpected company if he's dead? Strange wording. Also would Stevie's kids really have to insist they visit Michael. Why wouldn't Stevie want to visit Michael's tomb?
  • lynnandsofeelynnandsofee Posts: 243
    I am convinced that Michael never was intombed there. Come on people, no family visitors, no special friends, no name on tomb. This place was just a front, so that NOONE knows where Michael is...passed or alive. Common Sense.
  • Michael Jackson had some unexpected company drop by this weekend -- a surprise visit from his close friend Stevie Wonder.

Interesting wording.

I agree. I think every TMZ post needs to be carefully disected. They are full of clues...metaphors, plays on words... we have to read between the lines.

This could very easily mean that Stevie Wonder contacted Michael Jackson. It could mean that Stevie figured out that MJ is alive (just like we've all figured it out) and either contacted Michael somehow or told the family his beliefs. This would be a "surprise 'visit'" because maybe Michael didn't expect him to figure it out.

They are ALWAYS talking about him in present tense.

Quite entertaining...
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Indeed! I find it very very strange the choice of words used by TMZ in their posts with anything MJ related. Then again , I do not know what to feel about TMZ because they are always messing with us....especially since they have caught on to us hoaxers! Just pouring with MJ info right?

Keep in mind we are getting closer and closer to JUNE 25TH. The next few weeks are going to be something else! Seriously, trial date approaching......yes in this article notice how they EMPHASIZE the fact the it was STEVIE"S kids that insisted on visiting MJ' s Nameless grave?

Should be the other way around right? Stevie should have been the one to insist on visiting MJ' s Nameless gravesite!
    "hey kids let's go and visit MJ since we are in the area"
    NUFF SAID> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    What a happy Stevie picture we have <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and Thanks to his kids he visited his friend's tomb. He didn't even go there for Michael. If Michael was really gone would he forget to visit his friend's tomb and he remembers only when his kids insist him to visit Michael's tomb? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    is Stevie laughing???
    How TMZ chose the picture??? this is too much... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I agree that maybe Stevie is doing something with MJ behind the scenes, or that he now is convinced MJ is alive. TMZ is crazy in their pic choices --here Stevie laughing and the title of visiting MJ's grave. Yeah really funny.I was reading the lyrics to They Won't Go When I Go, one of 2 songs he sang at the Memorial. It sounds similar to MJ's "They don't really care about us." Then there's that movie called. "They". I think this song speaks of the two kinds of hearts of all people. On the outside some look pretty/handsome, seem loving and caring but really they are greedy, manipulative, and dangerous. They pretend they are the good people but they have an evil agenda.

Stevie Wonder They Won't go when I go Lyrics:
    No more lying friends
    Wanting tragic ends
    Though they do pretend

They won't go when I go

All those bleeding hearts
    With sorrows to impart
    Were right here from the start

And they won't go when I go

And I'll go where I've longed
    To go so long
    Away from tears

Gone from painful cries
    Away from saddened eyes
    Along with him I'll bide
    Because they won't go when I go

Big men feeling small
    Weak ones standing tall
    I will watch them fall
    They won't go when I go

[ Find more Lyrics on <!-- m -->http://mp3lyrics.org/Lal2<!-- m --> ]
    And I'll go where I've longed
    To go so long
    Away from tears

Unclean minds mislead the pure
    The innocent will leave for sure
    For them there is a resting place
    People sinning just for fun
    They will never see the sun
    For they can never show their faces
    There ain't no room for
    the hopeless sinner
    Who will take more
    than he will give
    He ain't hardly gonna give

The greed of man will be
    Far away from me
    And my soul will be free
    They won't go when I go

Since my soul conceived
    All that I believe
    The kingdom I will see
    'Cause they won't go when I go

When I go
    Where I'll go
    No one can keep me
    From my destiny.
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    I could be look at in a different way. Maybe Stevie doesn't know about the hoax. I remember watching him perform on the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame concert. He was very emotional when he was performing TWYMMF. And how would Tmz know that his children insisted they visit the tomb? But Idk just exploring all options.