Stevie Wonder Pays a Visit to Michael Jackson

2»

Comments

• GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Harvey really loves to gamble.

The link says "Jackon" - Jack is on - indeed, even if only a typo, it is 100% accurate.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/01/stevie-wo ... o-michael-<!-- m -->jackon/

"
    Michael Jackson had some unexpected company drop by this weekend -- a surprise visit from his close friend Stevie Wonder. - I did not know that Stevie Wonder and 3 of his children do form a company <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->
    TMZ has confirmed that the singer and three of his children stopped by (they showed up) Michael's tomb at the Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale, CA this weekend to pay their respects. (they attended upon MJ)

According to Stevie's rep, Wonder and his kids had gone to the cemetery to visit Stevie's dearly departed mother (I wonder how someone can depart dearly? Only to come back, no? -- but Stevie's children insisted they visit MJ too (they visited MJ #2). insisting means to persevere

Wonder and MJ were famously close everything about MJ is to wonder about-- and at MJ's memorial last year, Stevie told the crowd he often let Michael know how much he loved him ... and was "at peace with that." those expressing their love for MJ can relax, be calm, confident and trust him.

Remember some expressed their nerveousness about entering the month of June?
    He knows about this. He says there will be wonder and peace.

Just my poor understanding of these wordings that are hard to believe as given.
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    I could be look at in a different way. Maybe Stevie doesn't know about the hoax. I remember watching him perform on the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame concert. He was very emotional when he was performing TWYMMF. And how would Tmz know that his children insisted they visit the tomb? But Idk just exploring all options.
    I was thinking about that too...It's quite hard to believe that he's in on the hoax, after that performance... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • luchyluchy Posts: 149
    The great friend of Michael Jackson had to pay to go to his grave? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Randy said that fans can not enter because it is against the rules of the cemetery, but is in favor of the rules of the cemetery to visit someone charge? Is not that illegal? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

nothing surprises me in this story. Actually what surprises me most is knowing that fans find it totally normal!
  • kel70kel70 Posts: 182
    he was visiting his mum at forest lawn, wasnt it discussed before that anyone that visited had to make an appointment to visit m.j or was i dreaming that... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I thought that to visit Mj you had to be with one of the family members?
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    I agree that maybe Stevie is doing something with MJ behind the scenes, or that he now is convinced MJ is alive. TMZ is crazy in their pic choices --here Stevie laughing and the title of visiting MJ's grave. Yeah really funny.I was reading the lyrics to They Won't Go When I Go, one of 2 songs he sang at the Memorial. It sounds similar to MJ's "They don't really care about us." Then there's that movie called. "They". I think this song speaks of the two kinds of hearts of all people. On the outside some look pretty/handsome, seem loving and caring but really they are greedy, manipulative, and dangerous. They pretend they are the good people but they have an evil agenda.

Stevie Wonder They Won't go when I go Lyrics:
    No more lying friends
    Wanting tragic ends
    Though they do pretend

They won't go when I go

All those bleeding hearts
    With sorrows to impart
    Were right here from the start

And they won't go when I go

And I'll go where I've longed
    To go so long
    Away from tears

Gone from painful cries
    Away from saddened eyes
    Along with him I'll bide
    Because they won't go when I go

Big men feeling small
    Weak ones standing tall
    I will watch them fall
    They won't go when I go

[ Find more Lyrics on <!-- m -->http://mp3lyrics.org/Lal2<!-- m --> ]
    And I'll go where I've longed
    To go so long
    Away from tears

Unclean minds mislead the pure
    The innocent will leave for sure
    For them there is a resting place
    People sinning just for fun
    They will never see the sun
    For they can never show their faces
    There ain't no room for
    the hopeless sinner
    Who will take more
    than he will give
    He ain't hardly gonna give

The greed of man will be
    Far away from me
    And my soul will be free
    They won't go when I go

Since my soul conceived
    All that I believe
    The kingdom I will see
    'Cause they won't go when I go

When I go
    Where I'll go
    No one can keep me
    From my destiny.

Yeah, I was listening to a lot of Stevie Wonder's music recently. So many of his songs are about God's love, like "As" and "Heaven is 10 Zillion Lightyears Away" . Just based on his work and his interviews, I think he's one of the few people in the entertainment industry that is man of God and "in it, but not of it".
  • i_need YoUi_need YoU Posts: 933
    Stevie is such a kind man and has such a kind soul *sigh* He is always so happy and looks up instead of down. Such genious in that man. I hated to see him cry when he was performing The Way You Make Me Feel last year as a tribute to MJ and he broke down crying and tried so hard to finish his performance. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> He loves the world.
    Stevie Wonder, IF MJ is alive, is not in this hoax. He knows nothing of it. Becuase if he did, I dont think he would cry in the middle of his tribute to MJ. That was such a sad video I nearly cried when seeing it. That little piece made me doubt the whole thing. On June 25th I don't think I will continue with this search and I think I will try to accept MJs death. I thikn I am just in serious denial and want him to be alive SOOOO BAD! I'm only wishful thinking right at this point...Please MJ come back and prove me wrong soon please I miss you so much!
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    I cry whenever I hear Stevie performance at the memorial....he was the best,IMO
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Well just look at this coincidence? The MJFSC and Lisa Burk just went to Holly Terrace yesterday 3rd June to leave all this stuff from fans all over the world......and guess what song she chose to put on this video??????? Stevie Wonder...now this was yesterday..

[youtube:3dl5kfni]